Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man (886 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by onila(f): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided

the thing is I am too classy for that
he believes white men are the best
and made sure all his students he brought here from Nigeria married white pple
thats y he enrolled all of us to schools in white predominately areas so we will hook up with white pple

I want to choose the man I want to marry
not some arranged marriage

anyways I will see what the future holds
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by LordScent(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
onila:
undecided

thats y he enrolled all of us to schools in white predominately areas so we will hook up with white pple

ONILA and drama be like siamese twins grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by vicstar(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
onila:
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by daewoorazer(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
vicstar:

Egbon, iv bn noticin u for a while, are u the president of SAN(spacebookers associatn of nairaland)....... U and * tho!

grin
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by Pheals(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
See lies shocked marry u up to a love-vendor in italy cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by vicstar(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
daewoorazer:

Egbon, iv bn noticin u for a while, are u the president of SAN(spacebookers associatn of nairaland)....... U and * tho!

grin

baba I see yu

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by khristals(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I no dey understand people nowadays

scam is scamming the scam nowadays undecided
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Story.........

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by daewoorazer(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
vicstar:

baba I see yu

Me: barman!

Barman: yes!

Me: give Mr. Vicstar 12 bottles of Orijin

Me: *sips fayrouz*
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by iamdotune(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
onila:
undecided

come let me marry u Nd lets run away cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
What school you in?
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by vicstar(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
daewoorazer:

Me: barman!
Barman: yes!
Me: give Mr. Viccstar 12 bottles of Orijin
Me: *sips fayrouz*

12 bottles gan? shocked lipsrsealed u wan kee me with diabetes?

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by UrWorstNitemare: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
IS TIS EVER GONNA END

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by daewoorazer(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
vicstar:

12 bottles gan? shocked lipsrsealed u wan kee me with diabetes?

haaa! Ok....1 paali alomo bitters...with 8 solid bitter colas...cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by AndreSalvatore: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Interracial marriages kinda thrills me... (if ur story s true thu)
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
This girl and lie

Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by onila(f): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2016
grin
Re: My Nigerian Guardian Wants To Marry Me Off To A White Man by Kakamorufu(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2016
something dey do ur guardian

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Why U Shud Ignore Ur Guy More Often / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do / I Can't Stay A Day Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.