Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today (49546 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu / Femi Fani-kayode & Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by arena2007: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
At the hearing of his bail application today July 1st at the Federal High Court in Lagos, the presiding judge, Justice Hassan postponed the ruling on the bail application of former Aviation Minister and former spokesperson of PDP's presidential candidate, Femi Fani-Kayode to July 4th. According to him, he needs time to review the arguments put forward by Fani-Kayode's lawyer and that of the EFCC. Pictured is FFK and his wife, Precious leaving the court premises.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/femi-fani-kayode-his-wife-precious-at.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by arena2007: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

SEE PHOTOS OF FEMI FANI-KAYODE IN THE COURT DURING COURT HEARING @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/femi-fani-kayode-his-wife-precious-at.html

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by worlexy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
I will want use this FTC medium to greet my mum, my dad and my parents grin ; Also my sisters, brothers and my family members tongue

Now to FFK, if he actually took money meant for arms procurement, let him return it, if not let him fight till he takes his last breath. But we also need Buhari to probe the source of fund for his election campaign; let Amaechi and Fashola be probed and detained for questioning by the EFCC too then we would know that PMB fight against corruption is balanced.
I rise

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ennyhollar1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sorry sir
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by temptnow: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari is a dullard . Zombies quote me and fall and die.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by brosdoncome(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Eyah

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Precious you wan follow your darling go do some precious time in jail right? Don't worry, you"ll be granted your wish, there's love in sharing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by emmaraphael(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
mtshewwwwwww
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by funmilade4real(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Loo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by ManagerUgo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawaooo, it's well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by strix(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lawyers just making bloody money in dis buhari era

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Thobiy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Decamp to APC and you simply get 'go and sin no more'.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by funmilade4real(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a dullard
Omo Igbo

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by OMOTOWO(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Konji don dey worry the babe...make lalasticlala take over jo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Peacetemi: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
When he finally gets imprisoned, his fiancee will come for me. And I'll be waiting with a very strong thing

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by gen2briz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
He's still looking fresh..... He must return our yams as Metuh is willing to do so...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a dullard
.. and you are a wailer!

19 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Proffdada: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kuje big boy grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Adegokenath(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
R
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by luvkidtemmy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ooh really, good for them anyway.... lolz
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just decamp to APC and you get 'go and sin no more'.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by alizma: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
k
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Agimor(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a dullard
You sure say u no follow chop the yam. Waiting concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by bolt000(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
cry cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by johnwizey: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lawyers dey make money for dis buhari's regime o

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by Lawalemi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari and Political detainees
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by nintal(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
"Nigeria is the only country that elected illitrate as president an espected him to serve like Obama."

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by epospiky(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
FFK - A confused and misleading person e.g You are an FFK.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today by floragregs(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
He even looks fresh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.