Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends (40474 Views)

Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by yusaze: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Austin Oga, an 18-year-old Nigerian and student at East Tennessee State University has died. The sophomore computer science major was swimming with a group of friends near the boat ramp when he went under and did not resurface. One of the swimmers tried to help him but was unsuccessful. The group then called 911.

According to authorities, around 2:45 p.m. Monday, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office received a report of a possible drowning near the Highway 421 boat ramp across from Laurel Marina. A diver with the Kingsport Lifesaving Crew was in the area when the call came out. He responded to the scene and located Oga a short time later. Oga was pronounced dead at the scene.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/18-year-old-nigeria-boy-schooling-in-us.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by yusaze: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
RIP

SEE PHOTOS OF AUSTIN OGA'S CORPSE BEING DRAG OUT OF RIVER @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/18-year-old-nigeria-boy-schooling-in-us.html

....so sad!!
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by vicstar(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
• • • • • Ehya cry
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Dreal11247: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is truly an irreparable loss. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.. Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by DICKtator: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
A lot of stories about Nigerian people schooling abroad and drowning

May he R.I.P.

Please we all need to be careful and try using a lifebuoy if not sure you can swim

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by bolt000(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
cry cry
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Topestbilly(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
RIP.....

One thing will kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Ladycloud(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
R. I. P... I reject every spirit of premature death.. AMEN

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
N
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Houseofglam7(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oh my goodness!!!!
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by mamajaz(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Donald Trump see your life oh!
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by centboy123456(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Life those on he don go he don go life those on
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Gboxz: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Oh my goodness!!!! May his soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by beefblaze(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rip....
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by osalove247(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
That's a deadly adventure...
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
mamajaz:
Donald Trump see your life oh!
Craze dey your head.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa o. For this July? cry cry
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by truthspeaks: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by pippimp(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
RIP. One of the reasons i never let my kids go swimming without me or my wife present. And or with a safety gear.
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by riczy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
very sorry!
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by mamajaz(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Craze dey your head.
I wish you the same

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinbo people are now using our people to do litual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by ezeukwu1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrProducer:
Nawa o. For this July? cry cry
wetin july do u?
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Globalhustler(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm, many nigerians don't know how to swim and that's very bad. Basic Things like swimming, driving , and other physical abilities that can get someone out of danger should be encouraged at an early age of our children. May his soul rest in peace nd d lord comfort d hearts of those he left behind.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by SinghInLagos: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is so sad. The worst can happen to parent is to lose a child. May God give family strength bear this tragic loss.
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by dotcomnamename: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by ezeukwu1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ladycloud:
R. I. P... I reject every spirit of premature death.. AMEN
AMEN!!!
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Francis95(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oh lawd
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by sixtus3606(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
I beginning to see this drown incidents as a planned project.
how come every week, a Nigerian
gets drowned if not in the US, it would be in the UK. But majorly in the US.
I smell foul play angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is so sad cry cry Mehn I don tire for fp topic today embarassed
Re: Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends by Harmored(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
sixtus3606:
I beginning to see this drown incidents as a planned project.
how come every week, a Nigeria gets drowned if not in the US, it would be in the UK. But majorly in the US.
I smell foul play angry

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Cow Breaks Free At Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.