Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Watford Signs Nigerian Young Star. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watford Signs Nigerian Young Star. (397 Views)

Watford Signs Chelsea Midfielder / Watford Signs Isaac Success / Arsenal Signs Nigerian, Marc Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watford Signs Nigerian Young Star. by Fmartin(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
The 20-year-old has published an open letter on the Granada website to thank his team-mates and fans for their support during his time at the club
Granada striker Isaac Success has bid goodbye to Granada in an open letter published on the club’s official website.

The Nigeria international is on the verge of completing his move to English Premier League side Watford, but he admitted that it was hard for him to leave Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes.

“Today is a bittersweet day for me, because through this letter, I want to say goodbye to the best hobby that you can have, to my colleagues, all the workers in the club who have both supported me since I arrived in Granada, in addition to this city ​​that has given me everything,” he wrote.

“Two years ago I came to this amazing city, with a dream. I chased that dream since childhood and was playing in my town. From Benin City, it looked so far to play in Europe, to be a star, one of the greats, but thanks to the U17 World Cup in 2013 and I could begin to live it.

“I started in the] youth [team], which I have only words of thanks to all my team-mates. Before the end of that season and I was summoned to the first team, and I felt that with my daily work, that dream would be a reality.

“In the following season I was lucky enough to bet on me from the beginning, and I could grow within the Spanish first division, I could play against the best, I could enjoy so much in so little time we do not know how to describe in words these two years in this club that has made me grow and has given me everything I am today.
“I have to acknowledge all the coaches who bet on my terms over the years, but especially Sandoval and his technical team that gave me enough confidence to be better every day
“Heartfelt thanks to all who have been there, to all who have followed me. If you ever feel I have not given everything that was expected of me, but my intention has always been to give our best and beat me every day.
“Now I begin another professional stage, which would not have been possible without my learning and development in Granada.

“So I leave thanking and saying this is not goodbye, it’s a see you soon, because I hope that life throws my way again in this club that I owe so much.”

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2016/07/01/25222382/isaac-success-bids-farewell-to-granada-in-emotional-open

Re: Watford Signs Nigerian Young Star. by mazimee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerian have lot of good young strikers but lacks a team. Many young stars are coming up.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Handed Jail Term In Spain For Tax Fraud / The Dream Of Arsenal Fc / Mikel Obi Named U23 Dream Team Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.