Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) (66295 Views)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / May Uganda Pres. Museveni Fate Go Like That Of Mugabe - Ugandan Activist Nyanzi / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... i dey tells u wink... I went to buy condom certain time and the guy was giving me prices of the different brands, he touched one and said its #500 and the enjoyment is great... I was like WTF, bros no vex o if I buy it, would u lend me your babe to test the enjoyment with? shocked

How many days did you use in the hospital??
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm not smiling after reading this. I feel there's something unwell about her
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 12:10am On Jul 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Stup1d doesn't even begin to describe this woman.
May I ask why?
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Sex education is very important.....
Even as early as 7yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
May I ask why?
Because you don't discuss sex with an 11 years old.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
freecocoa:

When exactly is the right time to discuss sex with your child -especially your daughter?
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by iameugene(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2016
[size=35pt]we are here to win check my signature and stuck it in ur brain amigos grin[/size]
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When exactly is the right time to discuss sex with your child -especially your daughter?
Around 13 when she's approaching puberty, even then you are only explaining how her body is changing and how some useless men/boys would want to talk her into sex, planting it into her mind to vehemently refuse listening to them and making her see reasons to abstain, till she's mature enough to handle the responsibilities that comes with sex, not teaching her how to use a condom.

1 Like

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2016
she is well know by her antic's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45d7HA-yYwI
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Afrok(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2016
ALAYORMII:

How many days did you use in the hospital??
shocked as per what? Hospital ke cheesy wink
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Gkemz: 1:34am On Jul 02, 2016
See as the kid dey blow am like say na balloon
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Mitchellucky: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2016
You're 100 % right.our people should stop hypocrisy and pretending as if they don't know what this woman means by teaching her girl child the right thing she has to know early than after many mistakes then the will blem the mother and abuse the girl child.most people here saying all kinds of rubbish abuse this good woman for teaching her. Girl child what she should know early for her bright future,started having unprotected sex right from primary 5 in school before secondary school and many of them know that they make a lot mistake because know body teach them about sex education.Please my people let us try and teach our girl child about sex education, at the early stages of life than late when a lot of mistakes has been don support this woman at you home and public places teach the girl child what the should know early it will help them a lot to avoid mistake of regret of life time thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Mitchellucky: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Mitchellucky:
You're 100 % right.our people should stop hypocrisy and pretending as if they don't know what this woman means by teaching her girl child the right thing she has to know early than after many mistakes then the will blem the mother and abuse the girl child.most people here saying all kinds of rubbish abuse this good woman for teaching her. Girl child what she should know early for her bright future,started having unprotected sex right from primary 5 in school before secondary school and many of them know that they make a lot mistake because know body teach them about sex education.Please my people let us try and teach our girl child about sex education, at the early stages of life than late when a lot of mistakes has been don support this woman at you home and public places teach the girl child what the should know early it will help them a lot to avoid mistake of regret of life time thanks.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by amtaken(f): 1:42am On Jul 02, 2016
You better be careful.
Young03:
but girls of nowadays prefers it raw

I don't know why
[s][/s]
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:05am On Jul 02, 2016
freecocoa:

Really? 11 yrs that are in puberty
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2016
@bold, Some kids start puberty quite early.

Way before 13. Fact I know.
freecocoa:
Around 13 when she's approaching puberty, even then you are only explaining how her body is changing and how some useless men/boys would want to talk her into sex, planting it into her mind to vehemently refuse listening to them and making her see reasons to abstain, till she's mature enough to handle the responsibilities that comes with sex, not teaching her how to use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by donbenedict(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Yes I support what she did. Nigerians who don't like it can do and drink cement with hot water.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by IntroVAT: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Useless story from another click bait lie ridden blog... undecided
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2016
psiphon - makes reading useless threads possible !!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Schwartz: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Vanquay16:
Condom Talk in an African Household? The.
Hey, I quite disagree. To be realistic discussing sexual education with 11 year old is not too young. Children of nowadays do unbelievable things. My own sister got pregnant at 14. Meaning that she started sex earlier. I have also seen young girls of 12-13 already having boyfriends. Its better to teach them at 11/12 so they don't get pregnant or carry STDs.
I had my own sex education the very first day I started my period at age 9. I was givien a book called 'Every Woman' written by doctor. It gave me deep insights

1 Like

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 3:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerians dun start....
This woman took a step I dare say NONE of our parents took even when some of us got to 16 and started shunning our eyes at pants and any unclad pic of the opposite sex...
For those people saying its too early let me tell you that that average 8year old kid in Nigeria in the current generation knows more about se.x than you did at 18.....
With the way sex is flaunted and served at every turn its important to educate your child ESPECIALLY the female child... Else one "uncle Ben from the other house" Will.
Forget about the woman's controversial nature 98% of Nigerian parents have never ever ever ever ever mentioned "s" talk more of "ex" to their children whom are now dressing skimpy and frolicking with the opposite sex in the name of "friendship".
#ILuvThisWoman

No matter how you tell your child to abstain from sex, Baba person wey go do am go do am, provided the person is keeping the kind of company that opposes your school.of thought...
#gbam
#ToYourTenthONaija
#EducateYourKids
#CondomIsBetterThanDisease/UnwantedPregnancy....
#StopTheSelfrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 3:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Mitchellucky:
You're 100 % right.our people should stop hypocrisy and pretending as if they don't know what this woman means by teaching her girl child the right thing she has to know early than after many mistakes then the will blem the mother and abuse the girl child.most people here saying all kinds of rubbish abuse this good woman for teaching her. Girl child what she should know early for her bright future,STARTED HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX RIGHT FROM PRIMARY 5 IN SCHOOL BEFORE SECONDARY SCHOOL and many of them know that they make a lot mistake because know body teach them about sex education.Please my people let us try and teach our girl child about sex education, at the early stages of life than late when a lot of mistakes has been don support this woman at you home and public places teach the girl child what the should know early it will help them a lot to avoid mistake of regret of life time thanks.

God bless your heart. You just spoke the WHOLE truth... Leave hypocrites.... Primary 5? Dats too late pls...i can remember seeing an and touching stuff in prim ONE! No jokes.... Parents who often shy away from such topics end up with the most shame...
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by LUV1: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2016
THIS IS LAST DAYS IF YOU DON'T HAVE JESUS YOU DON'T HAVE LIFE.-
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by mira4u: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2016
She's very right jor. These days small girls engage in sex at early age, even earlier than 11 yrs. So its better she should be taught to prevent the preventable. Its entirely her responsibility to teach her daughter, besides, how many girls will tell their mothers that they've had sex so the mother will know its time to teach them? Its better to teach them even before they get to 11 yrs.

The only part that beats me is, why post it online for the world to know. Maybe its to help other mothers know how important it is to teach their girls sex education.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by LUV1: 3:28am On Jul 02, 2016
This is last days if you don't have Jesus you don't have Life.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 3:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... i dey tells u wink... I went to buy condom certain time and the guy was giving me prices of the different brands, he touched one and said its #500 and the enjoyment is great... I was like WTF, bros no vex o if I buy it, would u lend me your babe to test the enjoyment with? shocked
This got me laughing
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by LUV1: 3:33am On Jul 02, 2016
If you don't have a Jesus you don't have life. This is last days.
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 3:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Young03:
but girls of nowadays prefers it raw

I don't know why
[s][/s]

Raw gbu kwaa onwe gi there!
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:17am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked....

So condom big pass ballon....
shocked

Bros, a condom can contain bucket of water
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Haykinx98(m): 4:25am On Jul 02, 2016
shockedshocked....Oyamilenu ooo:-O:-O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.