Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) (33912 Views)

"I Never Left, I Just Upgraded My Number" Ibrahimović‏ Shows Off His New Jersey / Zlatan Ibrahimović Returns To Man United Squad With The Jersey Number 10 / Sir Alex's Celebrates Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by advocatebaba(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2016
DIS JERSEY FIT AM O.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Bhiodun(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2016
xynerise:
Not impressed jor. Zlatan won't find it easy in the EPL. Ligue 1 no be EPL o
and champions league no be EPL too?
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2016
hammer2010:
Another falcao cheesy

Just when you realized that your career is almost over, you take a stroll to oldtrafford and collect your bumper pension with ease cheesy

He earns 1,000,000 euros a month tax free income at PSG.

He does not need MU 's pension grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by goodforsomthing: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2016
hammer2010:
Another falcao cheesy

Just when you realized that your career is almost over, you take a stroll to oldtrafford and collect your bumper pension with ease cheesy

You quick to jump into conclusion,I am very sure that he going to perform and help man u to win their first premiership under mourinho. Am going to place bet on man u with my Naijabet account to win the league.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Dannigold: 2:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Sharp
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by prstge007: 3:49am On Jul 02, 2016
shiki:
I am a Chelsea fan but I just want Jose Mou & Ibra to succeed at Man u
This is competition man, i wish them the best after Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Thobiy(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Davidcruze:
all the best to him in the epl
The very best
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by prstge007: 3:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Flashh:
He might later end up warming the bench after some few matches.
he go wan dey prove oga on top rooney them, na thre problm go start
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by davibid: 4:59am On Jul 02, 2016
At last kiss
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by allytinted: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Mourinho, helping clubs pay players pension since 1408.....,from Essien (at Madrid), to Etoo (at Chelsea), to Drogba (2nd stinct at chelsea), to Falcao (at Chelsea) and now Ibrahimovic (at Man Utd).
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by zeeek(m): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2016
One thing is sure.... Arrogant player +Arrogant coach=refs hating Man U .thank God my darl. Giggs left
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by amstamon: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2016
First to coment kiss
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by ojabel(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2016
This is welcome!

EURO 2016: Roy Hogson Quits As England Lost To Ice... http://jonadorc..com/2016/07/euro-2016-roy-hogson-quits-as-england.html?spref=tw
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Georgry(m): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Recall that before zlantan score against chelsea,he has never score against any epl side,and chelsea last year have a very useless defence...... No Sane man u supporter will cherish or celebrate the signature of a 34 years old striker popularly refer to as the 'shity Andy Carroll' by England fans,when you have the likes of rashford coming from the youth setup...dat rashford guy own don finish..no be hate sha,but i will rather see my dear bubben loftus cheek become a first team member than chelsea signing a 34 year old shit midfielder....
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2016
What happened to young strikers?
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2016
hammer2010:
Another falcao cheesy

2 different players.. And unlike Falcao that never recovered after a long injury layoff, Zlatan just finished last season winning the double and as highest goal scorer.... And again he is a free agent. It is a win win situation for united as only jersey sales and endorsement will cover up for his weekly pay.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:
The Signing is very unneccesary as Zlatan Ibrahimovich is already a Spent force.

The EPL is not the French Ligue 1.. Zlatan will never adapt to the speed of the EPL at this his old age of 34.

Spent force you say.. At 34 the nigger is still better than all those average English strikers lighting up the EPL.. For a striker sense of positioning is always better than speed. And a Zlatan of 34 will pose more threat than a Rashford of 18.. Not to even mention the experience he brings to the dressing room and even the pitch in crucial games.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by HopeAtHand: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

Spent force you say.. At 34 the nigger is still better than all those average English strikers lighting up the EPL.. For a striker sense of positioning is always better than speed. And a Zlatan of 34 will pose more threat than a Rashford of 18.. Not to even mention the experience he brings to the dressing room and even the pitch in crucial games.

Does Ibrahimovich add to the overall quality of the Man Utd team? Absolutely.

Will he make an impact? Yes

How well?? Not by much, cos a 34 year old cannot keep up with the pace of EPL, remember the festive period when his energy levels will be put to test. He will wear out sooner.

PSG is an overly talented team, my grandmum will play in it and shine. Besides, recent Ligue1 strikers arent particularly good in EPL, examples being Giroud and Falcao.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by riczy(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Another pensioneer is signed
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Does Ibrahimovich add to the overall quality of the Man Utd team? Absolutely.

Will he make an impact? Yes

How well?? Not by much, cos a 34 year old cannot keep up with the pace of EPL, remember the festive period when his energy levels will be put to test. He will wear out sooner.

PSG is an overly talented team, my grandmum will play in it and shine. Besides, recent Ligue1 strikers arent particularly good in EPL, examples being Giroud and Falcao.

Any average manager buying a 34 year old to a league as the EPL should know the first thing that should be on his dairy is how to conserve the energy level of such a player by rotating him well and mourinho isn't average. Even fergie bought and used some dead legs at the end of their career people like Sherigham and Larsson just to name a few. And Sir, Zlatan didn't just play for PSG, He has been tasted all over the world and he delivered so don't compare him to Giroud. You don't compare a lion and a cat. I still maintain it is a win win situation for United. Nigger came as a free agent.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by HopeAtHand: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

Any average manager buying a 34 year old to a league as the EPL should know the first thing that should be on his dairy is how to conserve the energy level of such a player by rotating him well and mourinho isn't average. Even fergie bought and used some dead legs at the end of their career people like Sherigham and Larsson just to name a few. And Sir, Zlatan didn't just play for PSG, He has been tasted all over the world and he delivered so don't compare him to Giroud. You don't compare a lion and a cat. I still maintain it is a win win situation for United. Nigger came as a free agent.

Same Mourinho signed FALCAO for CFC. Managers usually make a gamble sometimes it pays off like the case of Eto'o for CFC and somtimes its a disaster like the case of FALCAO.

Well, lets watch and see.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Same Mourinho signed FALCAO for CFC. Managers usually make a gamble sometimes it pays off like the case of Eto'o for CFC and somtimes its a disaster like the case of FALCAO.

Well, lets watch and see.

And he never abused Falcao in terms of usage. Falcao never recovered from his injury lay off and had a torrid season at united. Mourinho only mistake was that he felt he could raise the confidence level of Falcao because frankly speaking the nigger is dying with still so much potentials in him.You don't compare a player like that to the great Zlatan that came to Paris as a king and left like a Legend.. Lol.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by caracas: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:
The Signing is very unneccesary as Zlatan Ibrahimovich is already a Spent force.

The EPL is not the French Ligue 1.. Zlatan will never adapt to the speed of the EPL at this his old age of 34.
So 34 years na old age grin
Football is really a crazy game
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
caracas:

So 34 years na old age grin
Football is really a crazy game

Except if you're a goalkeeper, 34 is old age in football. Maybe the exceptions are Africans who at 34yrs of age will declare 24.. eg Taye Taiwo shocked
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
This man is old, why is morinhno bringing him to old Trafford....That's one of the reasons why i don't like this coach
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2016
I can't wait for the league to start. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Flashh: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
snilpall:

pessimists everywhere..
Is it that you don't know how to read, or you lack the ability to comprehend? Which one is the problem?

Can't you see where I stated the word "might"?
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Flashh: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2016
prstge007:
he go wan dey prove oga on top rooney them, na thre problm go start
You know the drift.
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by Famsey: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm...next season is going to be hot. Zlatan, xhaka, Guadiola, etc y'all r welcomed kiss
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by deluxez12(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2016
hammer2010:
Another falcao cheesy

u sob better shut d f up..... n f!ck outta here piece of trash
Re: Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) by nagodesmile18(f): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2016
TomLepskie:
Permit me to officially announce that i have just ported to Man U all the way from chelsea, hope i ll enjoy my stay here. Thanks.
..we don't need more fans..and if we needed more fans nt chelsea fans ooo..na back of tv chelsea fans dey watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Are The Top Goal Scorers In The EPL / Mikel Obi, His Twins And Babymama Go On Road Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.