Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful (7297 Views)

Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by D34lw4p(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello, thank you for clicking the link that brought you to this page, I am really going to be pointing out at the exact mistakes this bloggers are making which can never guarantee success no matter what they do until they have the right mentality.

*Grab a Chair and pop corn while I drive you along* cheesy

Depending on other blogs
Yes, seriously this bloggers dont seem to realise how much work they've got if they want to lead in the blogosphere, they depend on other people designs even posts and articles they find it hard to write!
I think this mentality should stop, okay because you manage to get a theme of naijaloaded, you installed it, then the next day you see another site more beautiful that naijaloaded you start craving for it. When will you have time for your blog if you keep on changing designs everyday?

Putting Money First
Putting money first shows that the main reason you are blogging is to make money, let me tell you a secret. Shhh "you will get frustrated!" think am joking? Every now and then you will keep on checking your ads dashboard to know how much you've got. cheesy
Alas! When you continue checking, it keeps stealing off the time you should use to produce readable contents for your blog therefore automatically rubbing you off your passion, if you got any, cos a blogger with passion should start to work first and surely believe money will come at the right time.
Its very good to make money with your blog atleast you've got bills to settle but thinking of it the first 3 months of setting out should be a No No!

Not Promoting Blog Posts Enough!
It doesn't make any sense taking you full time to write an article and at the end few or nobody at all got the information. Its simply because you didn't promote your post. If you spend 5hour a day to write an article then you should spend the rest of the day promoting that article the best way you can! Before I started this forum(www.nct.com.ng) I have work on different blogs, even created mine, experience gathered through my analysis is what am putting out to you now, so take every words for it as am driving you to the right path.

Not Taking Their Blog As a Business
Yes, you heard me right! If you didn't take your blog as a business it will mean you are just doing it just for doing sake and you will get weak along the line thereby loosing every opportunities to make your blog stand out.

I think I have to stop here, you can always contact me for any tips you need.

I wish you Goodluck!
Culled From: http://nct.com.ng/Thread-Why-Some-Nigerian-Bloggers-Can-Never-Be-Successful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Number one reason.

Useless copy and paste bloggers.

Its so annoying.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by D34lw4p(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Number one reason.

Its so annoying.
i hate it too, how will I spend time racking my brain to produce something worthwhile n booom! Someone has copied it.
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by kidawarri(f): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tanks for d help
But hw do I kwn wat to write or post
If I nor look up d internet

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by gidimasters(m): 3:21am On Jul 02, 2016
kidawarri:
Tanks for d help
ha ha ha, its not that u won't look up to the internet but do not just swipe ur cursor over a post and paste it. you can rephrase it to ur own understanding
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by brunofarad(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2016
BAND WAGON BLOGGING
All everyone seems to blog about nowadays is just CELEBRITIES and POLITICS.

There are othe niches waiting to be discovered but people are too lazy to think nowadays.
And if you join the band wagon.....you have no choice than to struggle with the band wagon.

Good morning NIGERIA

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Alrght
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by bunmioguns(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2016
kidawarri:
Tanks for d help

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by joey150(m): 5:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Number one reason.

Its so annoying.
oya visit My own if you dont want copy and paste.. Ma blog is Relatively new but all my articles are genuine.

But o.p never you say some people wil NEVER be succesful.. That word NEVER is you trying to play God.

You all should visit my signature and be glad you did

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by macaranta(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2016
Cool...join our E-Learning community.Visit my signature.
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by SmithHumble50: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerian bloggers are just trash and are not innovative... They copy each other without verifying the news.. Then u put advert after every 5 lines... It's sickening... Gosh!

I was going thru a tmz. Com and the blogs I was directed to are so decent.. They have adverts on their sites oo but arranged in a pattern that u will be tempted to check and clink other links or topics..

Bloggers and lies.. Click dis link and see more naked pictures or click more to view more ***** and when u click those links.. Nothing is related with what u said I should click.. For Christ sake.. Must u blog?

We need 9ja bloggers to do something different not just coming to NL and copy all the front page topics..

Be original.. Get ur own content.. If u have to copy and paste.. Change the write up na..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by oscarnoble(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning africa,good morning nigeria.nigeria bloggers re copy copy catz the re not creatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2016
D34lw4p Thanks alot
How i wish they will listen.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by sanyahkod(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Another reason...

Posting of senseless and incomplete statements on threads and telling us to continue reading in the blogs only for you to keep clicking several multiple links before getting to the promise land which isn't filled with milk and honey. Some will even tell you to complete one useless survey form.

And you say you will make heaven?

La click la bend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Nigerian bloggers are just trash and are not innovative... They copy each other without verifying the news.. Then u put advert after every 5 lines... It's sickening... Gosh!

Excertly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2016
kidawarri:
Tanks for d help But hw do I kwn wat to write or post If I nor look up d internet
Op! Come and see one of them here oooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by cooldude62(m): 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Another reason is [b][/b]bad English
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by pfadom: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
kidawarri:
Tanks for d help But hw do I kwn wat to write or post If I nor look up d internet
Originality and creativity are key!
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by arterxerxes: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2016
This is rampant in Nigeria
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by FastestTech(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Number one reason.

Its so annoying.

useless bloggers
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by FastestTech(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2016
kidawarri:
This must be one of them
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by Barackmeringo: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2016
All true, except putting money first.

Ah mean, why do most people run a blog?

For fun?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by cooldipo(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Blog is like personal diary to me!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by larryesq1905: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning my Nairalander.Please I need a very good webdesigner for my Learning Services outfit which comprises of SCHOOL (Creche,Preschool,Nursery,Primary & College), Tutorial centre etc.You can reach me on: larryesq1905@yahoo.com
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by Toluwani113: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear Blogger,
Do you need more traffic to your blog ?
My job is to build facebook Page or Group with huge members. Kindly quote me if you're interested...
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by mr2kay(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by donmayorgroup(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2016
I think the issue is that as a writer...you must research and researching means getting resources from other sites or blogs as the case may be.

The issue of copying and pasting is wrong. But its more wrong when you do or fail to do two things.

No1, you copy, and without rewriting them in your own words and sentences, you paste.

No2, After editing the copied content, you fail to credit the material to the original source.

Bloggers do not understand that it's more nature, responsible and evermore professional when at the end or beginning of your post, you acknowledge the original source.

I am a blogger, and I know I can't have all the information or better still, you may not have all the details and what do you do? seek for details...

My advise is this...if you copy..tell the world you copied from me. I will be happier to identify with you. I would even advise you to subscribe to my posts.

Also, there are stories you might get a clue about from other blogs, then you go to the oeiginal source. Thia include celebrity gist. For instance Linda Ikeji says Tiwa savage posted a picture on Instagram, instead of copying her post, i will head straight to Instagram to originate my own post. And that is not copying and pasting.

That's the much I can say.

Feel free to contradict me. We are learning.

I am the author of Michael Doo's Blog>>>www.michaeldoosblog.info/

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by sixtus3606(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Toluwani113 please check my signature

Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by Sasuwa(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2016
6.Relying on adsense
Re: Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful by Toluwani113: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
sixtus3606:
Toluwani113 please check my signature
I don't get you

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host / How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.