Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (59954 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
FIVE ABUSIVE WORDS YOU MOST NOT SAY TO YOUR WIFE, NO MATTER THE QUARREL

1. I’ picked you up from the gutter.

2. You were a street Prostitude when i’ meet you.

3. Pack your belonging to your parent house.

4. You are older than my mother.

5. If you don’t allow me to touch you, Ofcos i’ know where to go.

Guy’s this words can destroy the wall of JERICHO, please Stay away from them.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/five-abusive-words-you-should-not-say-to-her-no-matter-what/

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by agarawu23(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2016

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by yungmill(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
True but ladies say more hash words than this to guys and still claim right

233 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Imakeherdrip(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/five-abusive-words-you-should-not-say-to-her-no-matter-what/
True.
You and I know how twisted the society is, many men say these things a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by alberto2k(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2016
cry
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by shakablaiize(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Guilty of number 5..... cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Chrisrare: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2016
yungmill:
True but ladies say more hash words than this to guys and still claim right

Really?

Please, list those words

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2016
shakablaiize:

Oh no

Go and ask for forgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.

Must he use it to insult her?

Cc: Lalasticlala

25 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by onstelly(f): 6:11am On Jul 02, 2016
shakablaiize:
Don't do that again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by onstelly(f): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Are you kidding me and he should remind her of that all the time. Smh!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:
Don't do that again
Tell him ooo

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Chrisrare: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:

Not all d time, but once in a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Laveda(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2016
embarassed
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:

Hmmmmm

I see

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Chrisrare: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm
I see
Were u blind b4??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by onstelly(f): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
He shouldn't even remind her of that for once sef, there are other better way to do things.

3 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
So the thing they pain una?..when ladies lampoon,ridicule and bring a man down emotionally,you girls will not talk abi?,if you want to be treated well,treat another well,for every action there is a reaction,you do anyhow see anyhow!!!

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by bolt000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Those are bad and demeaning words. Will never use that on my Queen!

11 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by shamecurls(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Also,

If you don't cook Okro soup for me, I will go outside and eat Okro+Ogbono soup mixed together with 4 pieces of goat meat.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by DAntivirus: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pple who would use these words are simply those with complex issues...

4 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Dottore: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
If only women could control their own mouths, marriages would be perfect. Divorce lawyers would be jobless

13 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Lagusta(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

Please, list those words

1. You are very stupid

2. You dont know anything

3. You can't do anything....

4. You mates are driving big cars you are here driving Camry

5. Look at this small boy....

6. Most men outside are better off than you...

7. You are such an unfortunate fellow....

8. Like mother like son....

9. If you don't give me money I know where to get it.....

10. Please don't touch me, I have a headache (and the stuff under is rising and falling like the naira-dollar dichotomy....

Oya wetin u talk now

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by ochiq(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by iceberryose(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Those words are very harsh
But some ladies push you so much you feel like you're in another country

3 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Trone: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
6. I'll marry a 2nd wife.

6 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Stuntkid172(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Non of my biz
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by GreatGatsby(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
sadsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.