Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34219 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by coolviv: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pandorabox:
Very inspiring.

Inspiring kwa? Inspiring to whom?

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one, works like charm on my man. Just put on a hot, transparent gown and show off those beautiful laps grin

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
No one is perfect and we all make mistakes and take for granted the love we are given. Only God can redeems us and show how to Live.

I learnt in psychology class that the best way to avoid conflict is to surrender after a wrong doing regardless of who is right and make peace

Sure some will think you are weak but there are far many more battles to fight not against the person placed here for you.

I say this because you don't choose your wife she's chosen for you by God you need that Israelite king journey type of love you wont find it with anyone who can't respect you too or listen
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by bisiswag(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you. He may outrightly defy you or he may sulk and do what you have ordered but be sure he is bitter about it and wondering when you became the man of the house. Soon enough if he cannot be a man indoors, he will start to look for how he can be one outside.

Having said that, a woman is a human being as well and not a workhorse or slave. She needs help as well and men have an excessive amount of muscle to spare to help around the house , especially if you cannot afford a maid. So how do you as a woman seek help from your husband without sounding like a nagging frustrated loveless feminist?

Simple. Use the gift that God gave you. Use the things that attracted your man to marry you in the first place. Use your womanliness, your feminine charms and grace! Use sweet words garnished with love and not commanding and off-putting tone that bristles with scorn. Esther was able to play with the crown of the most dangerous man in Babylon, not because she felt entitled, neither because she felt the man was equal to her. No! Her feminine charms made him as meek as a lamb in her hands.

Use your charm to handle your man and not your sharp tongue. Use your sweetness, quick wit,love and unsolicited kisses to get what you want from your king instead of declaring your rights like a country looking for every opportunity to secede. I assure you, you will get a lot more done by being a lady instead of a nag.

Peace.
Marriage advicers,una well done. This only works for men wey thier head dey up there. "He seeks to dominate outside" while d woman seeks to be loved up without all the drama outside. Dey dea dey fool yourself. Each and every marriage is perculiar please stop brainwashing pple.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by cindybaby22(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

On the contrary, it applies to everyone irrespective of gender, it's human nature....except if you are not observant to the happenings around you.

By the way, who made you the spokesperson for all women?
lol
not all women, majority.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
crackhaus:

I wish I could reveal all I know about these women that prance around here calling themselves 'married women'... they will all deactivate.

I'm too nice cheesycheesy

My friend,spill already. angry

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Olabestonic001(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
aureen:
Ladies my advice to you is to take marital advice from a person that is speaking under the influence of the HOLY SPIRIT never agree to become a scapegoat in the hands of an imperfect person.

A word is enough for the wise.

If there is conflict between husband and wife, instead of assuming that the wife is the cause of the problem, why engaged in false accusation which is a SIN AGAINST GOD, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TELL YOU WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND HE WILL SURELY REVEAL IT TO YOU EXCEPT YOU ARE UNABLE TO HEAR HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR SIN THEN YOU SHOULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS YOU THINK ARE MINOR FOR ALL SINS ARE EQUAL BEFORE GOD.

Your words are very deep. But, many people do not know that the cause of marital friction is highly embedded in the Genesis of the marriage than the Revelation of it. You can't choose a sinner and expect GOD to be your guardian in the marriage. We can only repent if we've done such and pray it works out well. People choose their lives without following GOD's will and expects a Supreme Being to solve their self made thrash.
The equations of marriage will never work without HIM. Traditionalists Alpha-males will continually like to see wives as sub-humans and Liberal Feminists will like to subjugate the men buy its whims and caprices. Until we continually focus on GOD, the frustrations shall continue unabatedly.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by DeRay98(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Yea, that's the spirit. I'm not gonna fight husby, in fact I promise him the happiest home in this world.

But when the need arises for me to fight, i'm not going to nag, shout or scream.
Women have TWO powerful things to win anything. Only the wise I know it and I'm gonna use that to fight him smiley wink cheesy

I know the 2 weapons women have been using for ages; one is food especially if the man hubby can't cook and if he is broke. The other one is turning the children against him...but our forefathers had solutions for these.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Thobiy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pandorabox:
Very inspiring.
Yea

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Sylvester70(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
one day i came back home and our neigbour and his wife were exchangeing words and the next thing we heard was "taaarrwaay" the slap that made my mum hold her cheek and immidately their was silence,i belive that is the one thing a nagging wife needs
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Thobiy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadnes:
Indeed it is the age of equality. We hear it everyday on this family section how a woman should stand up to her husband and refuse to be oppressed (even if there was no oppression intended in the first place). Such talks make it look like marriage is a battlefield and there is no peace between the sexes. Some people even begin to wonder why they should get married at all when marriage apparently looks so miserable.

Well, I am here to say that marriage is only miserable to you as a woman if you want it to be! Men are natural born fighters , you can't start fighting your man as well in his own house. No man worth his salt will take it. Men were built to dominate. If you start wanting to dominate him in his own house that he paid rent for or built, insisting that he washes the plates or washes the clothes or sweeps the house or take care of the kids while u sleep all in the name of equality, you will make him set up a wall against you.
This your name self
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
banmee:

You people just like writing rubbish. Esther prevailed only because she was wise.
Which is exactly what I meant. She didnt use nagging or pride or a sharp tongue to prove her point. She used wisdom.

You see now that I didn't write rubbish. You just didnt understand my point .

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
idesylvester:
Na waoo this matter strong ooo

So me wey neva marry hw I go come take get that kind powerful wife wey sabi everytin?

because my father told me that if u r lookin 4 a perfect wife u must b perfect 1st n if it's a good wife u must Polish urself 2 b gud 2...hmm

Me dey wait sha

I don't understand, is that your picture? Why did u put it there, are you advertising for a wife? undecided
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
crackhaus:

Ooh la la.... gringrin

*Whew

I should have written a lose one before people end up having a hormones controlled frenzy. grin

And I was wondering why they didn't treat me in a harsher way for speaking out on such delicate issues.
. grin
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by 5minsmadness: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
crackhaus:

I wish I could reveal all I know about these women that prance around here calling themselves 'married women'... they will all deactivate.

I'm too nice cheesycheesy

Hahhhaha bro cheesy

I mistakenly bumped into a very notorious one once at my office. Was shocked to hear her refer to her husband as "daddy" grin cheesy grin cheesy Of course she didnt know I was 5minsmadnes and I had a hard time keeping my chuckles to myself as she browsed Nairaland. Mentioned it it men's room once and was quickly cautioned by the mod and the post hidden.

Why be so humble offline then come online to spew venom like a snake? Why does it titilate them so much?

Abeg mod I no mention name o, biko!

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by titane: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
lol I'm not beating anybody oo cheesy Damnit! You are cute with nice 'fronty' wink
toasting tour fellow girl?
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
solasoulmusic:
No one is perfect and we all make mistakes and take for granted the love we are given. Only God can redeems us and show how to Live.

I learnt in psychology class that the best way to avoid conflict is to surrender after a wrong doing regardless of who is right and make peace

Sure some will think you are weak but there are far many more battles to fight not against the person placed here for you.

I say this because you don't choose your wife she's chosen for you by God you need that Israelite king journey type of love you wont find it with anyone who can't respect you too or listen

What kind of psychology class?

You should avoid escalation, not conflict. Conflict is a natural outcome in human interaction of any kind. It's natural, necessary and can be very productive unlike escalation, which is destructive.

And I even agree with the OP that it should be resolved in a civil way that considers the common good but I do not subscribe to the notion that conflict is the same as a battle or fight even though it can end up in one.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by idesylvester(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
5minsmadness:

I don't understand, is that your picture? Why did u put it there, are you advertising for a wife? undecided
mayb my brother, wetin man go do jst xcercisin my 5minute madness

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sylvester70:
one day i came back home and our neigbour and his wife were exchangeing words and the next thing we heard was "taaarrwaay" the slap that made my mum hold her cheek and immidately their was silence,i belive that is the one thing a nagging wife needs

I am sure it also applies to your brother-in-law and your future son-in-law albeit I hope that your dad has more sophisticated methods to deal with disagreements with his wife, your mother. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Obiwannn: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
idesylvester:
mayb my brother, wetin man go do jst xcercisin my 5minute madness
Buahahahahahaha
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obiwannn:

Buahahahahahaha
what's buhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
bisiswag:

Marriage advicers,una well done. This only works for men wey thier head dey up there. "He seeks to dominate outside" while d woman seeks to be loved up without all the drama outside. Dey dea dey fool yourself. Each and every marriage is perculiar please stop brainwashing pple.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Olabestonic001(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

Nothing was used out of context. Everything fits the context of this thread.

I am female whether you consider me female or not. I have a vag.ina, boobies and a round azz. I menstruate and I can give birth. Even if I decide to become a soldier tomorrow and fight ISIS and BH, I am still female and even my passport says so. So your perception of and opinion on what a female should behave like is completely ireelevant.

And what most men like is irrelevant also. The last time I ckecked, you guys claimed women were not polygmaous by nature so it's enough for a woman that one man considers her attractive.

What the problem is?
The problem is the one-sided approach to an institution that is made of two people and the implication that women attack their husbands like they lack proper home training.

And he wonders why people told him to get married first. grin

Again, are you people surrounded by belligerent animals who don't know how to communicate in a civil way?
What the heck is your motivation behind such threads? undecided

I'm very afraid you're wrong .
The op prescribed a working formula for wives and not ALL FEMALES. Yes, not all FEMALES are gonna end up as wives! That's the error we are all making here. The fact you have all the things you were indexing as females does not make you a wife dear. My greatest issues are with guys that also think having genitals assumes them as husbands. It takes a husband to find a wife and guys will definitely find rebels babes with vagina and the likes.
We need GOD to be Husbands and Wives. Just because someone is sexually active does not qualify them to be husbands or wives. If you can't LEAD a woman, don't marry as you'll soon Divorce and if you can't SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO THAT MAN (when you are both dead sure about your views) don't marry too. Husbands and wives are roles and responsibilities which crossing into the other's lane and trying to "drag" it with him/her will always spell doom. Marriage is a choice. Many men and women still think their folly will work in marital life, I weep for them. They are recipé for disaster. I'd always tell all men; If you can't love her unconditionally, don't marry that lady (love here encompasses respect, adore, cherish, honor, lavish on etc). I also tell ladies; When you're near your home, forget your accolades and achievement, if you can't submit your will to him, don't marry him( submit here does not insinuate folly but regards. It encompasses respect, adore, cherish, defer to, etc). These liberal styles are for liberals and must never be brought to GOD'S institution of marriage. Granted, it might work or not but its a probability. The former of roles and responsibilities (if strictly adhered to) will always work!
And for those men who thought marriage is a blanket to women servitude and men lording it over her, they must really have been deceived by the devil himself! A responsible husband is the joy of his wife. Responsibility will always ensure you never want your wife to suffer. She's your better-half, help her out in the kitchen, with the kids, with house chores and even in her business. Everything she has is yours and yours is hers.
If we all know that marital vow swallows individuality, the man will strife to make his wife happy and glad always while the woman will strife to also make the man "Head" always.

May the Good LORD save us all from men who are sons of Belial and ladies who are Rebellious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I'm very afraid you're wrong .
The op prescribed a working formula for wives and not ALL FEMALES. Yes, not all FEMALES are gonna end up as wives! That's the error we are all making here. The fact you have all the things you were indexing as females does not make you a wife dear. My greatest issues are with guys that also think having genitals assumes them as husbands. It takes a husband to find a wife and guys will definitely find rebels babes with vagina and the likes.
We need GOD to be Husbands and Wives. Just because someone is sexually active does not qualify them to be husbands or wives. If you can't LEAD a woman, don't marry as you'll soon Divorce and if you can't SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO THAT MAN (when you are both dead sure about your views) don't marry too. Husbands and wives are roles and responsibilities which crossing into the other's lane and trying to "drag" it with him/her will always spell doom. Marriage is a choice. Many men and women still think their folly will work in marital life, I weep for them. They are recipé for disaster. I'd always tell all men; If you can't love her unconditionally, don't marry that lady (love here encompasses respect, adore, cherish, honor, lavish on etc). I also tell ladies; When you're near your home, forget your accolades and achievement, if you can't submit your will to him, don't marry him( submit here does not insinuate folly but regards. It encompasses respect, adore, cherish, defer to, etc). These liberal styles are for liberals and must never be brought to GOD'S institution of marriage. Granted, it might work or not but its a probability. The former of roles and responsibilities (if strictly adhered to) will always work!
And for those men who thought marriage is a blanket to women servitude and men lording it over her, they must really have been deceived by the devil himself! A responsible husband is the joy of his wife. Responsibility will always ensure you never want your wife to suffer. She's your better-half, help her out in the kitchen, with the kids, with house chores and even in her business. Everything she has is yours and yours is hers.
If we all know that marital vow swallows individuality, the man will strife to make his wife happy and glad always while the woman will strife to also make the man "Head" always.

May the Good LORD save us all from men who are sons of Belial and ladies who are Rebellious.

And what makes you think that I share your Christian dogmas?
And after you have answered the question, show me the people who love their wives unconditionally.

Or open a new thread and take a poll asking men if they love their wives unconditionally.

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Realhommie(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Your words are very deep. But, many people do not know that the cause of marital friction is highly embedded in the Genesis of the marriage than the Revelation of it. You can't choose a sinner and expect GOD to be your guardian in the marriage. We can only repent if we've done such and pray it works out well. People choose their lives without following GOD's will and expects a Supreme Being to solve their self made thrash.
The equations of marriage will never work without HIM. Traditionalists Alpha-males will continually like to see wives as sub-humans and Liberal Feminists will like to subjugate the men buy its whims and caprices. Until we continually focus on GOD, the frustrations shall continue unabatedly.
#Word....

Seconded.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Realhommie(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sylvester70:
Lolz.... Been laughing silly after i read your post.

You know, eventhough i do not share in your belief interestingly it works like magic sometimes i tell you. I have witness it first hand.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Olabestonic001(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

And what makes you think that I share your Christian dogmas?
And after you have answered the question, show me the people who love their wives unconditionally.

Or open a new thread and take a poll asking men if they love their wives unconditionally.

Its not a Christian dogma dear, its the TRUTH! Yes, there are men who love their wives unconditionally. The fact you've not met one shows something is missing here and that is CHRIST. Without CHRIST, everyone is bound to be self-centered. Only with CHRIST do we loose our selfish nature gradually. I tell you these because I'm enjoying it. I do not boast in myself. A man can love unconditionally if he has CHRIST and a woman can always submit to such a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by armyofone(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
So in essence, sex is the tool you use to get your man to join you in the house chore ??
So if you want him to help with 10 out of the 30 something weekly home work, you sex him 10 times ? grin and he too 30 something times sex for wanting you to do those things? grin
Let me laugh this steak meals off my system grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Sylvester70(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am sure it also applies to your brother-in-law and your future son-in-law albeit I hope that your dad has more sophisticated methods to deal with disagreements with his wife, your mother. Cheers!
hey i neva said am in support of that but atimes it seems like the only solution to some certian ladies that wants to prove that "what a man can do a woman can do better" in a wrong manner. just like the op said "when a fly perchs on ur scr¤t¤m then will u know there are peacful ways to deal with a problem" i hope u now understand me.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crazymommy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nairaland is the first place where I will see some people that cannot even handle a relationship telling people how to handle marriage...what an irony...

9 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by crazymommy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
LaDivva:
Nice one, works like charm on my man. Just put on a hot, transparent gown and show off those beautiful laps grin
And what happens when those laps get old and not beautiful anymore??what about if the wife had accident??does that mean the marriage is automatically dead on arrival??..I laugh when I see comments like this...I could remember tiwa savage talked about seduction in marriage and that it works like magic but why did her husband still had an edible catering since her so called showing beautiful laps works like magic as she claimed??you people think marriage is all about sex and love....there is more to marriage than just love and sex...

9 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Hahaha you are not serious
Sylvester70:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.