Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier (567 Views)

Some Nigerian Musicians Have Turned Us To Goats With Their Lyrics / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier by SSBOtaru(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Recently, as one of my usual online surfing, looking for new stuff and new ways of doing the old stuffs.
I came across something that interests me, online, about music promotion and getting a record deal.
so, I thought is one of those stuffs we come across online that gives lots of fake promises.

But RECENTLY A Friend called me from Benue state telling me she had won a record deal and would be traveling to Abuja to seal it up on paper, i was marveled, because i know her to be a good rapper, but it was never easy, she did some couple of recordings back then, but never really had enough cash to do some promotions or even shoot a video...trust me i was forced to ask her how she did it.

AND SHE TOLD ME
"I just learnt about an online streaming site that gives a record deal if you place a music and get up to ten thousand downloads on their site"
SO? and she continued...

" so i gave it a shot, payed 1500 naira to upload my song there, they sent me my link, i shared it and after 3 month i got a call from the owners that i have got a record deal consideration"

I SHOUTED WOW!!

AND SHE ENDED BY SAYING
"Na so oo"

when i finally ask her the name of the web site, she told me "FAME ORIGIN" immediately i remembered i have have came across this opportunity and i never believed is true. so without wasting time i went online and also payed the Sum of 1500 naira to upload my song there. i got my link and i have started sharing it online, hoping that i get the required downloads soon.

so i have decide to share this wonderful opportunity to all upcoming artist.

But there could be other ways that is different from this, please share it on comment bellow....

to support me, or appreciate me for bringing this news download my song on the link bellow,,, ONE LOVE

https://fameorigin.com/album/flex-ssb-otaru-ft-differ/
Re: Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier by SSBOtaru(m): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2016
I Will hapilly guide you on how i submited my song for upload..
shout out to me on this contacts
whatsapp me on 08188618516
bbm; 5EEECD8C

CHEERS!!!!!!!
Re: Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Getting A Record Deal For Young Musicians Have Gotten Easier by SSBOtaru(m): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Music:- Shaun Sir – Sound Of Grace Choir Ft. Lc Beatz | @fatheraby / Revealed: Why I Signed Iyanya -don Jazzy / Music: Big Sean – No More Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.