Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters (30437 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Oliviaxx(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol its not about tribe. Its fact. Even igbos dont trust each other, let alone outsiders. There's no telling what an igbo man wont do for money. Doesnt mean I hate igbos, cos I am one

Says a lot about you. Please speak for yourself undecided

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by PhilemonObende: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

But the northerners are actually the most sincere. Who can trust an igbo man for anything? Dont be surprised that its even a southerner thats in charge of the recruitment[/s]

I agree with you my yoruba muslim brother. grin

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:
First it was Buhari's lopsided appointments,
Then CBN,
Followed by FIRS
Now this one?? shocked

Yet one fool said on the Kumuyi thread that Buhari is running the country with clean hands..

Cc Mo..

I saw it on SR twitter feed since yesterday & i'm still shaking my head at the president's decision to Continue to act like nothing is happening...

It's not only a flagrant disrespect for due process, it's a polarizing move & a stop should be put to all these....

The Lie I've been telling myself is that they did it this way so they won't waste "poor man" Pikin money time and energy, since the usual process is to conduct tests and throw the list away and still appoint their wards and kids.

What happened to using consultants? Na like this this country go dey dey? It's not okay!!

This country is a cluster bleep of effed up!! angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by izzou(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
braine:

And you think all those little things are negligible??!! Hmmmm... Do you know the number of small, petty jobs it created and the microeconomic effects of those things? You need to think with your own mind. Don't be fooled by the obvious.

Bros
I understand you

But no matter how relevant you try to all these, you cant build roads or hospitals or pay salaries or tackle insurgency with whatever is being generated from them.

With what we spend in a year, all these are irrelevant in terms of contributing to our coffers. If not for OIL, that we solely depend on, nothing would have worked

Am not saying their resources, if utilized well, cannot sustain a country. Am simply saying that as Nigeria is now, they contribute almost nothing to us

Thank you

*drops mic*

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by deadie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
I supported Buhari during the electioneering campaign thinking he was the saint that he was painted to be in the media. His 5% comment, lopsided appointments and secret employments in favour of the north has made me realise how wrong I was. Proudly 5%.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mailmitch(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
I just checked d list nd surprisingly I did nt see nt 1 person frm Ekiti State. Pls y is tht so Mr President? So because u hate 1 man u deny pple of tht state who are Nigerians frm benefiting frm their right. This is jst vry wrong nd Mr president u are setting a vry bad foundation fr d pple of Nigeria especially thse frm othr regions.this is jst wrong

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by oyemmyx72(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
I tried to open the full list but i was not open, hope is not that SR lying. Can someone please post the the full list....... Hmmmmmm northerners

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mailmitch(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Alhaji1970:
Why are people so mischievous!
Virtually all the states of the federation are represented in that list.
Criticise sensibly please for Nigeria to progress.

Bros y are u lying luk vry well @ d list,nobdy nt evn half persn was selected frm Ekiti state abi are dey Libyans or frm Niger republic.pls if u see d truth say it, Luk @ d margin 373 northerners haba, is tht nt clear imbalance or lopsidedness abi untill ur Oga selct 500 northerners b4 ur eyes open

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by francizy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

I saw it on SR twitter feed since yesterday & i'm still shaking my head at the president's decision to Continue to act like nothing is happening...

It's not only a flagrant disrespect for due process, it's a polarizing move & a stop should be put to all these....

The Lie I've been telling myself is that they did it this way so they won't waste "poor man" Pikin money time and energy, since the usual process is to conduct tests and throw the list away and still appoint their wards and kids.

What happened to using consultants? Na like this this country go dey dey? It's not okay!!

Seriously, not taking anything away from the fact that it's always been like this, even during GEJ. It actually shows that the political class gives no furk about the masses. The best bet is for one to try to be the best for his or herself and then build a better future for him/herself and family members.

Patriotism has been crusified on the alter of greed and selfishness..

mailmitch:
I just checked d list nd surprisingly I did nt see nt 1 person frm Ekiti State. Pls y is tht so Mr President? So because u hate 1 man u deny pple of tht state who are Nigerians frm benefiting frm their right. This is jst vry wrong nd Mr president u are setting a vry bad foundation fr d pple of Nigeria especially thse frm othr regions.this is jst wrong

Do you guys fail to realize that even some of the names from Lagos, Imo, Anambra, Edo, Ebonyi, Abia, etc, follow the same/similar trend? It's the usual, Mohammed, Ibrahim, Salisu, Yinusa, etc. What makes you think that of Ekiti would have been different?

Curse be the day I ever deceive myself that Buhari has anything to offer other than his tyranical, tribalistic, nepotistic, bigoted and vindictive character.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by BlackSeptember: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
IF I OFFER YOU PRISON WARDEN JOB, YOU GO ACCEPT
Prison job remuneration is higher than police own and the risk is lower

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by BlackSeptember: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

i see the truth giving u a hug soon. Your redemption is near

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Kakamorufu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jeffboi:
That. Burukutu sipping orangutang. Kunu sipping baboon Fura guzzling monkey Gworo chewing gorilla Bitterkola munching rhesus Kolanut cracking chimpanzee Tuwo swallowing bonobo
Won't stop to amaze me
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Abel202: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Of course Buhari never dissapoints.
The most clanish and petty man to become Nigeria's president.
What has a beginning has an end.

The South is learning fast. So let him continue with his Northernisation Agenda..
[b][/b]

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by mobidoo: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
So the blame is no longer on GEJ, this is the first time I ever see zombies ever changing that is real change

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by tripoli007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=47123913]

But the northerners are actually the most sincere. Who can trust an igbo man for anything? Dont be surprised that its even a southerner thats in charge of the recruitment[/quote

Since the Nigerian government can't trust the Igbo's ,then its high time you guys allow the Igbo's leave in peace ... a Yoruba man or Hausa man can never see an Igbo man as his brother ,so why the f**kry chants of 1 Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by diegwu01: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Prison job remuneration is higher than police own and the risk is lower
Good to know, i'm Better informed now. thanks
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Wesely01(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
IF I OFFER YOU PRISON WARDEN JOB, YOU GO ACCEPT

Do you know how many departments dey there or thinks say Na all of dem dey work for prisons, see Nigerian people, what is wrong with a man or woman been a prison official You sabi say finance, admin office dey dere, many more sef.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't support illegal recruitment and also divisive media publication like this one.......
Nigerian citizens are mostly Northerners as North is far bigger and more populous than South even though the South have managed to criminally create small small states at they expense of bigger Northern states which gives then additional represntation in Government with federal allocation, ministers, senator, reps name it the north still has more state tan south with 20 including Abi against 17 so Northerners will definitely be more in recruitment going by Federal Character despite this the last time I checked Imo State has highest number of civil Servants in the Country

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by anigold(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
mightyhaze:
'botherners'?? I knw its a typo,but I kinda like dat name. grin

I love the name too BOTHERNERS hahahahahahah na real bothernera

Botherners grin
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by anigold(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
mightyhaze:
'botherners'?? I knw its a typo,but I kinda like dat name. grin

I love the name too BOTHERNERS hahahahahahah na real botherners

Botherners grin
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by anigold(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love the name too BOTHERNERS hahahahahahah na real botherners

Botherners
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by genxris: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
lonelydora:
Can we even find one righteous Nigerian?

Number 51. Bolarin Oluwa... from Imo State
Number 108. Kabir Mustapha from Abia state.
They wanted to make it look like other states where considered

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by hardniola(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
of all the appointment this government is making
Yoruba have been sideline.....I can more south eastern and southsouth than south west on this.

any yoruba still supporting this government most be fool....

God Nigeria is not working......better to be separated.

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by sinteiking(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
I heard the new CG wanted to hire iPod Baboons too but was scared if he did, the Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje would go missing the next day leaving Dasuki, the iPod slave master, to die of conji.

Well, aint too late, they can still be made prison wardens in that new prison being constructed in Uganda through the prison staff exchange program we recently signed with them- they'd be more than glad to serve their father land (Uganda).

I know Shukuokukobambi wouldn't disagree. grin

Meanwhile, any iPod with no RAM who quotes me shall be summarily ignored. wink
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by sinteiking(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
I heard the new CG wanted to hire iPod Baboons too but was scared if he did, the Red Bonobo Monkey in Kuje would go missing the next day leaving Dasuki, the iPod slave master, to die of conji.

Well, aint too late, they can still be made prison wardens in that new prison being constructed in Uganda through the prison staff exchange program we recently signed with them- they'd be more than glad to serve their father land (Uganda).

I know Shukuokukobambi wouldn't disagree. grin

Meanwhile, any iPod with no RAM who quotes me shall be summarily ignored. wink
u deviated from d topic n wrote dis trash. Are u a robot?

Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by permanentgrace(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm only waiting to see if Buhari will refuse to quickly step down when he is booted out come 2019. That is when we shall know.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by linohlex: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mrpoker:
Sahara reporters is IPOD YOOTS propaganda media--Zombies.

Em, is this not just one of the reasons why Apc lawmakers wants to censor the social media and silent Sahara reporters?
Just 1yr in office and over 1000 illegal recruitment happened under the very nose of mr. Integrity!!

Apc where's the Change?
Buhari where's the Change?

Just sit back and watch Adesina defend this.
dont u see the negetive change aroud u? like this news and some many others
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:
I don't support illegal recruitment and also divisive media publication like this one.......
Nigerian citizens are mostly Northerners as North is far bigger and more populous than South even though the South have managed to criminally create small small states at they expense of bigger Northern states which gives then additional represntation in Government with federal allocation, ministers, senator, reps name it the north still has more state tan south with 20 including Abi against 17 so Northerners will definitely be more in recruitment going by Federal Character despite this the last time I checked Imo State has highest number of civil Servants in the Country

What nonsense are you typing??
You think only Northerners know that no-one lives in that vast desert called Northern Nigeria? Where 3 huts make a local government and where people are clustered where do you reckon will have more population?
Despite the trend of marrying 4 wives and having 100 children, the population still has a lot of way to go before you can populate the desert and you know why.
I've traversed the North And I know better, keep your useless lies to yourself.
Arrant nonsense undecided
Re: Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters by MielBaker(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Who know wko?

Signs That Things Are Getting Tougher In Nigeria / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49