Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,407 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (76923 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Airborne02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
The man looked okay but the lady doesn't.
The slit would have been more revealing. Why place the gun on her leg instead of her thigh? undecided
See her belly! angry this isn't sexy at all!
i tot na only me see am oooo.. Big belle join.. Abi na yoruba style.. I know abt dat tested nd trusted stuff b4 marriage lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
with who... wink wink wink
SANDOSKI:
Waoooo..... Dis is Lovely kisskiss

#M waiting for my ownsad
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by sbabimbola(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
The slit would have been more revealing. Why place the gun on her leg instead of her thigh? undecided

haaaaaa.... you bad oooo, what if the groom is A NAIRALANDER?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by ebonycilia: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm sure gonna use this concept
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by samsam2019: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pre wedding photoshoot don become competition now.

Good thing I don marry

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:
Wow!!! Nice concept.

Me likey kiss

Chai!!! I can't wait o!! cheesy

I can't wait too... cheesy

How you doing?? smiley
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Apelex(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjuke:
Maxpaine and...gal

Its Mr and Mrs Smith
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by diegwu01: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why are they promoting Violence?

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
sbabimbola:

haaaaaa.... you bad oooo, what if the groom is A NAIRALANDER?

wink
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't like it at all.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
rosy4u:

Oya come, let's goan marry grin grin grin

watagwan?... smiley

We need you embarassed
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by ElDaIllest(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy hope that is not a real gun cos if it's not in safety mode then any of them might be saying "I do" in a wheelchair.... Na joke o
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by adonisgold: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't get it. What is the connection between firearms and a wedding?

This one they are starting with guns, if dem born arm robber now they will be complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by tomakint: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

#M waiting for my ownsad
Why do we have wacky ladies on NL lately.... undecided imagine what someone tagged lovely

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by NaLaugh: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Looks nice, but would have been more creative if they used something more symbolic of marriage, but held like the guns. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by donkross1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

#M waiting for my ownsad

Lol You and your Fantasy pilot shey?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by pinklingerie: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

#M waiting for my ownsad

Would love to take that pose with you... cry
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by jahdoo360(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
seen
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Dinhodinho(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Question?

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
Her POT BELLY destroyed the whole treat.

Young LADIES of nowadays and POT BELLIES.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by nonix22(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
make una call her potential razz/ wayward wife tomorrow bah
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BoboFashion(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mikylopez:
dz couples toh bad ghan me likey
Asin eh! Baddest
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by carammel(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
Why should another man's wife be sexy to you?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by greggng: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are some of u blind? What is nice in the pix? All I saw was a violent man with a gun compeling a woman to marry him. The end point will be disaster
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Ninilowo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Illegal possession of firearms
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
All these new wedding fads... it is raising the bar everyday for those that are yet to wed
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by jay89(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
cant wait for mine. Marriage dey hungry me ooo
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Stanbeto: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
9ja can Copy Shaa
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by MissRike(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't like this concept at all. It's somehow undecided #no ill feelings though#
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by canDy4eva(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
I tot I was the only one that saw the Tommy o...
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by anyicash(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
maxpaine:
Very nice pre_wedding photoshoot
why holding a toy gun? Did they meet during armed robbery operation?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by charlsecy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Is the gun for his wife to be or their enemiesshockedshocked
The bride also has a gun. Check the knee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.