Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,961 members, 7,803,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nairalanders Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Come In (1041 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
I want to buy a host and domain, and i went to globalhosting247.com their domain is #1200 and host is #1900, is it trusted?
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

SIREWAP:
I want to buy a host and domain, and i went to globalhosting247.com their domain is #1200 and host is #1900, is it trusted?
Re: Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
PulseWeb:
visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

HOPD ITS TRUSTED AND CHEAP?
Re: Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Una host is too costly, #2500 per month? i b dangote son? Even domains like .com wey b 2.5k for other hosts that extrahostpro is 3.5k no b me
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmm... Please can you show me the webhosting company that sells domain for 2500. Also only monthly hosting plan is 350. Click here to view https://www.extrahostpro.com/shared-hosting/

SIREWAP:
Una host is too costly, #2500 per month? i b dangote son? Even domains like .com wey b 2.5k for other hosts that extrahostpro is 3.5k no b me
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
SIREWAP:
HOPD ITS TRUSTED AND CHEAP?
it's quiet cheap Sir, domain is 3500 per year and monthly hosting of 5GB diskspace and unlimited bandwidth is 350 per month
Re: Nairalanders Come In by ev4real(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
PulseWeb:
it's quiet cheap Sir, domain is 3500 per year and monthly hosting of 5GB diskspace and unlimited bandwidth is 350 per month
Pulse web, don't allow me to call you again.
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2016
ev4real:

Pulse web, don't allow me to call you again.
hmm, Okkk, no problem
Re: Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2016
wow, i now understand u pulseweb, its more dan cheap, but hope ur auto script installer is not softaculous, cos i hate it.
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
it is softaculous, which other auto scriot installer do you prefer?

softaculous is the best and wildly use. may i know the reason you dont want softaculous?

SIREWAP:
wow, i now understand u pulseweb, its more dan cheap, but hope ur auto script installer is not softaculous, cos i hate it.
Re: Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
anyway lemme manage it, its stil d same.
Re: Nairalanders Come In by SIREWAP(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
so how abt dat free .ng i c there. how abt it? una go activate am on my order abi?
Re: Nairalanders Come In by PulseWeb: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
* Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .com.ng,.net.ng,.org.ng

SIREWAP:
so how abt dat free .ng i c there. how abt it? una go activate am on my order abi?
Re: Nairalanders Come In by ev4real(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
PulseWeb:
* Free Domain Registration applies to the following extensions only: .com.ng,.net.ng,.org.ng

Pulseweb, if I don't hear from you between now and 4pm today I promise you it won't be funny anymore. You better act swiftly.
I reserve my judgment.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Working Webmail Or PHP Mailer / Website, Verified USA Adsense And 16k Facebook Page For Sale / 5yrs Old Dubia /united Emirate Facebook Account With Over 500groups For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.