Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (61184 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by stephenduru: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Read what Tony Elumelu shared on social media below.....

'Last month, Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago, a security guard at the at ubagroup branch in Oba Akran, found $10,000 outside on the ground at his branch. In an unparalleled display of integrity, he decided to return the money. When I heard about this story, I knew I had to meet the man who despite facing rising petrol & transportation prices and “tomato ebola” returned such a huge sum of money without recourse to himself.

It was a pleasant surprise to hear him tell this story and about how he came to be in the board room with us. Even more surprising was hearing him speak about his passion for governance and integrity in leadership.

Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago is an exemplary ambassador of the UBA spirit and it was fulfilling to meet and reward him for his conduct.

The at UBAGroup management is proud to have this caliber of staff at all levels. Congratulations to Mohammed and keep up the good work'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uba-chairman-tony-elumelu-writes-about.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by stephenduru: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
This will make people to be more sincere

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by judecares1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wow,insteresting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by tomakint: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice one there, honesty pays on the longrun.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by SeverusSnape(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Honesty, the best policy in life.

21 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Oche211(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
yea it is except in Nigeria politics.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by kingsman66(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
make I hear abeg....... this really happen here in Nigerian. lalasticala come and see food

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by falconey(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
youths of our nation should emulate this .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
The guard will be very much at peace with himself, If he has kept d money to himself, His concience will be disturbed even in years to come.

Good gesture.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by thorpido(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
There are still honest people in Nigeria.

Not like car mechanics though.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Awwwwww. This is beautiful.
Honesty really pays.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by signature2012(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
The guy should be compensated and not photograph alone.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by dollaflow(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by spako4(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
It is good to be honest.
God bless you,bros.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by januzaj(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Babysho(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
When God Decides To Call You And You Put Your Phone On "Call Divert"

Oga Gateman Why??

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by shamecurls(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
In hard times like these? The Dude should be sacked, jailed for 4 decades.

E wouldn't have been blamed if E ran away with it.

His WAEC and JAMB result needs to be queried.

What a foolish way to be loyal and patriotic.

Would have stolen him with the money if i found him first.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by kulobyno: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
the truth is that his honesty is acknowledgeable but come to think of it, the guy being a security personnel there probably was conscious of the presence of surveilance cameras in the premises and know that the odds would be against him if he happens to play a fast one. he decided to let sleeping dogs lie especially with current rate at which people buy their ticket to jails these days.

well done bro. Good name is better than riches whether our politicians agree or not

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm interested to know his reward.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by solpat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
At least, we still have honest people in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by eaglechild: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
I hope they didn't just shake his hands and tell him goodbye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lies...
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by danowena: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
I hope the honour is not mere handshakes and photographs. There should be tangible monetary reward as well.

7 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
I nor read were them compensate the guy o. Monitory or promotion. Abi na Board members hand shake the guy go chop

5 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Vendoor(f): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by alphamodel1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lord pls dont test my faith with $1000 even $500, i know i ve failed the test already with this kind of economy cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by josephobaro(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
with stories like this there is hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by famo19: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
for this hard time period na him u return money u must be a very good bad sharp security lol ... chaiii nice one thats what i call COMMON SENSE
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Freelancer2015(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
How person go lost 3M just like that for this time of hardship.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by truth12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
10,000k? whoa!! that's been truely loyal.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by MrCow(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmm

so Angels still locate people

oh Lord my God, don't let Me miss Your visit, I promise to use it judiciously

10 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by diegwu01: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nothing to celebrate here, If i see $100million dollars even in the desert, i will look for the owner and return it.
I am a very Honest person

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.