Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car (12042 Views)

When Does It Become Unlawful To Drive A Car Without A Registered Plate Number / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos / Photos: How To Drive A Manual Car 15 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by belloabd1914(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have been doing street driving for awhile with a manual car, but I have decided to learn driving through the legal way. I want to drive on the way and probably drive inter state if the need arises, I really do wish to learn driving in the real sense of it. Nairalanders how much does it cost to learn driving in your area, and for the professionals amongs us how much did you pay to learn how to drive and how long did it take you to become competent in it.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by belloabd1914(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjuke:
is it in Lagos?, what is the duration of learning. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Am not in lag
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by belloabd1914(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjuke:
Am not in lag
ok, I reside in Lagos, that makes Lagos my preferable location. Thanks for ur contribution.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by captainking(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
belloabd1914:
I have been doing street driving for awhile with a manual car, but I have decided to learn driving through the legal way. I want to drive on the way and probably drive inter state if the need arises, I really do wish to learn driving in the real sense of it. Nairalanders how much does it cost to learn driving in your area, and for the professionals amongs us how much did you pay to learn how to drive and how long did it take you to become competent in it.
I learnt to drive on my own.. By Googling it.. Now am an expert.. And can drive to any where in Nigeria.. It's the mind Bro... And this happened just last month.. Learnt it a day.. And entered the highway the next day.. Thou driving carefully.. Asked a lot of questions about road laws and applying all known rules of driving.. Now.. Am good to go.. Had no Instructor.. Just making calls to ask a couple of friends.. Kapish
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by belloabd1914(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
captainking:
I learnt to drive on my own.. By Googling it.. Now am an expert.. And can drive to any where in Nigeria.. It's the mind Bro... And this happened just last month.. Learnt it a day.. And entered the highway the next day.. Thou driving carefully.. Asked a lot of questions about road laws and applying all known rules of driving.. Now.. Am good to go.. Had no Instructor.. Just making calls to ask a couple of friends.. Kapish
thanks man, I will try to emulate u. Would u like to suggest any site precisely, cos it looks like u got a perfect site for learning.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by auhanson(m): 12:47am On Jul 03, 2016
It cost me just a bottle of beer for my fathers friend, and that was just twice before he told me that i didn't even need the training in the first place, as i was already driving without instructions(and that was in my teen age with a 404 pickup truck and a Peugeot 504 sedan 2.0 double carb), thereafter, i was on my own. But i did more work in sitting in front of cars and observing taxi/bus drivers legs and hands in gear selections,maneuvering, road signs and mannerism before then.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by captainking(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2016
belloabd1914:
thanks man, I will try to emulate u. Would u like to suggest any site precisely, cos it looks like u got a perfect site for learning.
thanks boss.. I don't use any particular site thou. I just asked Google how to drive automatic cars.. And I got a lot of info on that.. Then I also asked friends and colleagues rules of the road.. Of which I was told.. Check this out..http://www.highwaycode.com.ng... Use that site to get more Info... What you need most is to have mind and drive slowly and carefully as a learner.. Peace Bro...

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
damn automatics cars and corruption are killing nigerian driving

you need to go to driving school learn the highway code, road rules and laws

being able to drive doesnt mean you are legally qualified road driver

you must know road rules, signs and laws

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by Ememisemin3(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Does it still cost 15 k now
And would you be issued driving license
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car by damoceile: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Would like to know if the amount charged by driving schools covers driver's permit processing

(1) (Reply)

Car Catches Fire At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos / Which Is Better Between Nissan And Mazda / Ford Says Driving Sports Car Is More Enjoyable Than Kissing & Watching Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.