Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki (11307 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pictures courtesy @obaino860 & @umehmj

Am kinda impressed. I never knew Abakaliki vis a vis ebonyi was this developed....

With high concentration of 4 to 5 storey buildings, making it look like a mini onitsha...

Kudo to ebonyi people, you guys will surely get there. God bless igbo land

4 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by tushbobo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Beautiful...
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by akoko11: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Abakiliki still try o, tot it won't be beautiful as it is now

2 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Emancipation: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Abakaliki is quietly experiencing rapid development and we all are not even paying much attention. One day we wake up and abakaliki will have skyscrapers left and right.

Ebonyi people ji sie nu ike. More grease to your elbow.

5 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by sainty2k3(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2016
I miss this town. the only thing expensive in this town is house rent for strangers , the rest Na almost free including.......
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by TheBiafran(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2016
and yet some people will come here to rant about how igbo land is erosion ravaged etc..............
we will take them by suprise
anambra rice
ebonyi rice
abia palm
soon they will know where we are heading to
kudos to ndi igbo n'ile no ebea
michael okpara university adolphous for union bank plc!
via the keske ojodui mentinol
the godz..............

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Standing5(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Looks nice . . .
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Davepal: 4:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Looking at it, Abakaliki is well planed, at least the town planner under the ministry of environment did a great work from the onset.

We need to see Ebonyi Golf Coast , it's like what is obtainable in South Africa and Europe, I don't know how you guys did the stuff but just keep it up, I'm really impressed. What about the GRA, it simply doped....I would recommend Abakaliki for those who wants to leave a peaceful lifestyle to retire to Abakalik; you will be surprised with cool temperature and serene weather.

I was amazed passing through Presco junction, Abakaliki may not have the best infrastructures but they surely blow it with one of the best long lasting road networks in Nigeria, this is because of their level plain land mass with lowest or no erosion problem.YES, There's no erosion problem in Ebonyi state. You hardly notice that rain fell each raining day.

What about quarry site, it's german quality, do you know that 90% of quarry chips use in construction and building in southeast/south-south comes from Abakaliki. The state government is planning on owning their indigenous state cement industry.

Do you know that there's huge amount of Lead Deposit in Ezza South, and untapped crude oil in Ebonyi state. Currently, Lead Mining is trending in Amaeka Ebonyi State. What Lead is to ezzas is like what oil is to niger-delta.

I don't wanna mention about their Salt Lake , it has helped a lot of traders eke a living out of it.

There are so many other things you and I need to know about Ebonyi State as a whole, with time I will unfold their Golf Coast pictures, and so many other remote areas that need attention and development.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Ilovemystate: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2016
When I was telling my westside pees that Ebonyi state is far developed than Ondo, Osun and Ekiti, they thought I was joking, even doing better academically, Ebonyi state was among top ten best state in WAEC 2015, no southwest states made top ten except no man's land, and Ebonyi is one of the richest state in terms of natural resources, it's among the states that pay their salaries as at when due while sophisticated pees are still battling to pay ordinary salary grin

11 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by JahJaa(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Am highly impressed, ebonyi is the most underated state in Nigeria yet they are doing just fine. If i am to chose another state outside my Sweet Anambra i will take Ebonyi, i love there people all strong and hardworking, they are the food basket of the East.
Ebonyi Dalunuooooo
Igbo_Kwenu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Ikwokrikwo: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Ebonyi is doing well

3 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by olaitoro(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Ilovemystate:
When I was telling my westside pees that Ebonyi state is far developed than Ondo, Osun and Ekiti, they thought I was joking, even doing better academically, Ebonyi state was among top ten best state in WAEC 2015, no southwest states made top ten except no man's land, and Ebonyi is one of the richest state in terms of natural resources, it's among the states that pay their salaries as at when due while sophisticated pees are still battling to pay ordinary salary grin

Bia nwunne kwusi ebe a, ihe a na ekwu maka bu ebonyi, owughi maka osun, ondo na nwunne ya Wu ekiti.

@ the topic. We will surely get there, with Biafra or not.

God bless ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Ebonyi is fast developing! Not just the capital city but many other towns in the state, was in Ebonyi for a burial ceremony earlier this year(okposi to be precise) I pass through Uburu and Onicha and am highly impressed! Street light all over Uburu and Okposi and solar powered motor park, schools and hospital(eg uburu park powered by solar energy, Onicha general hospital powered by solar energy and even Onicha model technical college!) Am from Bayelsa State, but Okposi is far more developed than yenagoe.

4 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Ebonyi guys here don't promote their state like others I wonder why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Mrpoker:
Ebonyi is fast developing! Not just the capital city but many other towns in the state, was in Ebonyi for a burial ceremony earlier this year(okposi to be precise) I pass through Uburu and Onicha and am highly impressed! Street light all over Uburu and Okposi and solar powered motor park, schools and hospital(eg uburu park powered by solar energy, Onicha general hospital powered by solar energy and even Onicha model technical college!) Am from Bayelsa State, but Okposi is far more developed than yenagoe.

Abakaliki is not even among the top 10 best towns in the zoo. W have a lot of potential, but far from being a world class city. In fact there are no world class cities in the Eastern region.

Just food for thought
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by hopilo: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
I am suprise, I need to visit as soon as possible. Who will be my tour guide?
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:

Well I only know one Ebonyi guy here cheesy his name is NWAEZEFUNAMBA he's on life time ban. Courtesy of Mynd404 cheesy
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by CyerSeries: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
I'm from Ebonyi and OP is 100% right.. There are so many wonderful areas that OP didn't capture but I will do that when the 3 flyovers under construction are completed. I passed through the site yesterday and found out that the contractors has resumed work again.. 3 flyovers at a time.. That's wow.. Meanwhile, Ebonyi IGR for 2015 is N23 billion.. I don't know why it wasn't captured in the national IGR publication and I tell you that this years own will be close to 30 billion. Kudos to Dave but he should try more in creating job opportunities by attracting investors to the state.. He is not doing well in terms of marketing the state so, he should try more in that area..

Also my bro CyberWolf is from Ebonyi but I think he is on 4 months ban.. There are so many wonderful Ebonyi guys and babes but we don't just like to brag because we don't see these as anything. We are not where we're suppose to be so, there is nothing to brag about.

3 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Abakaliki is not even among the top 10 best towns in the zoo. W have a lot of potential, but far from being a world class city. In fact there are no world class cities in the Eastern region.

Just food for thought

Who ever said they are among top ten? Just saying Ebonyi is underrated.

You can't compare it with yenagoe with only just one road! Block Igbogene road and everybody will perish else you escape through the water ways.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
I'm from Ebonyi and OP is 100% right.. There are so many wonderful areas that OP didn't capture but I will do that when the 3 flyovers under construction are completed. I passed through the site yesterday and found out that the contractors has resumed work again.. 3 flyovers at a time.. That's wow.. Meanwhile, Ebonyi IGR for 2015 is N23 billion.. I don't know why it wasn't captured in the national IGR publication and I tell you that this years own will be close to 30 billion. Kudos to Dave but he should try more in creating job opportunities by attracting investors to the state.. He is not doing well in terms of marketing the state so, he should try more in that area..

Also my bro CyberWolf is from Ebonyi but I think he is on 4 months ban.. There are so many wonderful Ebonyi guys and babes but we don't just like to brag because we don't see these as anything. We are not where we're suppose to be so, there is nothing to brag about.

Three flyovers at a time?
And still not owing workers? Yet Saraki despite the high rate of revenue being generated in Bayelsa state and federal allocation additional to 13 oil derivation constructed just one single monkey bridge and called it flyover.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by CyerSeries: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
We don't brag.. Our achievements in the nearest years will speak for us.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Mrpoker:

Well I only know one Ebonyi guy here cheesy his name is NWAEZEFUNAMBA he's on life time ban. Courtesy of Mynd404 cheesy
Which crime the guy commit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Power Policy To Meet Lagos Electricity Needs / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.