Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD (13891 Views)

Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos / What's The Difference Between A Film And A Home Video? / Nigerian Home Video Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Z4M4eva(f): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2005
Nigerian Home Video/VCD: "OSOFIA IN LONDON"

I have seen this movie, time and time again, it jsut doesn't fail to make me laugh, each time wey I see am, I laugh so te, i go wan break mi ribcase, it's so funny, guys!, if you haven't seen it guys, get it, you would love it, it's such a funny comedy.

The only opposition to the movie is that, some nigerians are against it, because it portrays the african man to be illetarates in the eye of the white man.Which I agree with.

It is still quite good tho and very funny.
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by queen2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2005
Nice and funny movie, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by nike4luv(f): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2005
osofia in londodn..hilarious
oh remember the first scene where the children(who wre chubby) told their fatha..mama want gbig gbig meat o and de fatha goes..see ur mouth like gbig gbig meat..maybe its u i would kil..blh blh blh

i gat de vcd here..its soo funny..

ah..donna...ekpa!!..donna o..donna don kill me.... cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by hotangel2(f): 4:09am On Nov 22, 2005
hahahahahahahaha.... You guys are soo right. I like the movie tooo. I hate The PART two tho. it wasn't as funny as one. It was just bahhhh. But Part one was deff hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by prettyH(f): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2005
never seen it though, sad but i know usofia is funny. listened to his song"i go chop ur dollar" not ma type of thing but made me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by ldollier(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2005
funny movie. the first movie that led a breakout role in the sense that other actors started acting in london after nkem owoh
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Babee(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2005
definitely a funny video!! well we all know nkem owoh and his acting grin
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by salako: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2005
This is a great movie. part 2 is utter garbage, but part 1 is superb!
my favourite bit is the scene when the lawyer and the teacher come to his house to inform him of his inheritance. telling the kids to cry for their uncle made me laugh so hard, i had to stop the movie so i could recover!
Excellent! grin
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by african(f): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2005
i agree dat part was funny
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by african(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2005
the part dat also made me laugh was when he went in to the shop for some bread and he didnt want to pay and him and the shop keeper were arguing grin
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by hotangel2(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2005
African i was gonna say that! U beat me to it.

But yeah, the bread part was funny. Asking for "our lady" bread. hahahahahahaha..

@ IAH, yes nkem made the breakout, after that movie.. almost errone was acting in london! I was like. B.S, no one can do it better than him.
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by icingbaby(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2005
i love that movie, any movie osoufia is on it, i want to watch it. he is so funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by hotangel2(f): 4:21am On Nov 23, 2005
here's the cover!

Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Z4M4eva(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2005
Thnx Hotangel, for the cover pic, you're a star! smiley
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by queen2(f): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2005
african:

the part that also made me laugh was when he went in to the shop for some bread and he didnt want to pay and him and the shop keeper were arguing grin
yeah he told the white man to sell him the bread that hes gonna bring back the money,but i think i intially gave the man 50naira. funny hahaha cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by african(f): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2005
yeah
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Oracle(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2005
well the movies's really funny
i must commend
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2005
i havent seen anyone who hasnt seen this movie.
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Destiny6(f): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2005
This movie is pure jokes!!!, I laughed till i cried lol!!
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Hotstepper(f): 2:21am On Dec 15, 2005
da 1st part was hilarious but den da part 2 was useless..wan't even 4nny but pissing me offf.....i tend 2 be disliking Nkem Owoh now esp. when he talks in english but in igbo, u will just manage and laugh cuz somethings he would say in igbo will be fun but not fun when he says in in english..am proud of dem all in general..enough said
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Oracle(m): 2:26am On Dec 20, 2005
hotstepper do u mean this part?

Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by virozuru(f): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2005
lmao all those parts made me laugh. wat about the part when osuofia tells the big girl

"u used to have 2 rings on ya neck now it has become 5."

"bring big big meat o!"

and the other part "u push me down eh? me with my buckeham cap" and the way he uses his middle figer to tap his hat.

and the part when the lawers nigerian accent comes "what kine of stubborn goat is dis eh...wahala? lmao dat movie was so funny i nearly threw up laughing.
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by disney(f): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2006
Hey guys,
OSufia in london is the most hilarious movie l have ever watched. its so interesting but what you guys think of the guy that was pretending to be a london guy. The naija guy that was pretending to speak bristish accent. What u guys think of him............l found it funny though he was kinda real then at the latter end . he was so fake. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by virozuru(f): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2006
in my opinion, he sounded like he was really british, and he was pretending to have an nigerian accent instead.
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by BabyCakes(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2006
The guy in the movie who claimed his name was Ben Okafor, does have a British accent. However, when he changed to the Naija accent, he didnt quite nail it.! It sounded more like a Ghanian accent. We Naijas know how we dey yarn!
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by yangie: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2006
True say, I think he was born awayan or 'been to' for too long, then he was trying to mimick how he hears the elders speak. I know people like that and their wannabe nyja accent is pure comedy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Chxta(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2006
Na now u just dey watch Osuofia?
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by vickybabe(f): 2:16am On Feb 01, 2006
it hella of a funny movie
Chxta:

Na now u just dey watch Osuofia?
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2006
is funny grin i like the part where he called is wife my heavly duty. and in london in the car when he tell the men if you want to speak open your mouth and talking. cheesy
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by Z4M4eva(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2006
l.o.l
Re: Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD by afrikaam(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
I love this movie. You can watch it here http://afrika.am/osuofia-in-london/nigerian-nollywood-movies

(1) (Reply)

List Of Akwa Ibom Nollywood Movies / Download Script For Nollywood Movie ''The Arbitration'' Shared By Chinaza Onuzo / Your Top 3 Best Love Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.