Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (67427 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

How is this your business

Sorry child how is my mention ur business? Please I am not here for kids like u. Pls stay off from my mention. Be guided accordingly! !!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Sorry child how is my mention ur business? Please I am not here for kids like u. Pls stay off from my mention. Be guided accordingly! !!
Listen bruvvvvvvvv, I asked a simple question and you went on a childish rant?
You are the one acting like a child- kiddo
Grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where was it mentioned dat she's a bride? So wen u put on aso ebi nw wit correct head gear u automatically become a bride shey?
Smh
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good girl gone bad.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Solomonodimegwu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
What Do You Make Of This Lady, Creativity Or Craziness?

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

Over to you guys, what's the perfect name for this photo?
lol! May be there is no enough pepper in the party jollof rice, like som pple use to say that they smoke when they eat food without pepper to avoid throwing up. Anyways her life! Her choice!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Is not bad to smoke but is bad if u don't know the looming consequences of smoking grin
You know what they say about habits? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Listen bruvvvvvvvv, I asked a simple question and you went on a childish rant?
You are the one acting like a child- kiddo
Grow up

Thanks but Pls let's respect Ourselves here
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

she will telldem tew live deir lives noni

wat more?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Thanks but Pls let's respect Ourselves here
Respect they say is reciprocal right?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by MoneyGreen(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bet9ja don finish my life and career.. I don die oooooooooooo
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Proffdada: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
osjoshua:
a female smoker is a big turn off...

Even guys are not left out, i wonder what smokers gain, knowing that it is boldly written they are likely to die young....

The likes of Davido and most 9ja singers is affecting the citizens...i recently destroyed my uncles music videos cos of the children around, seeing the fact that most of them are so bad with almost unclad ladies dancing around, smoking and sensual movements....

The children know almost all the lyrics, singing the useless wack love love song around and learning how to dance like them...

I pity 9ja next generation
I don't listen to anyone or watch TV because of these decadences.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by wendyebenezer(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thumbs down.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:

You know what they say about habits? grin

Yeah I know but I still believe in people knowing the consequences of their actions rather than coderming them. I can't conderm a smoker. Whether she is a habitual smoker or not. grin
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by pamcode(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

reminds me of rose in Titanic
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by graphiti: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Donpizzle:
Wearing aso ebi or being naked has nothing to do with smoking. People smoke with their mouth not wif body .
In other words; this news is not new.

Ehn-ehn, I had always suspected dt d mouth is not a part of the body.

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by femo86(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smoking wey dem dey do here like say dem dey breath in air.....

It's her life and her choice...una too dey carry person matter for head grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Iwonimi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wen olosho set to married but can't leave her normal runs life
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Sayelabola(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't like ladies who smoke

....It kills my libido.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by olagold79: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
wroskian:
Trauma might have led her to this.

Nigerians can make excuse fkr perosn ehn. Trauma ko, impact nii. Person wey dress well like that come pose for quality picture shoot u dey hear dey talk trauma. Does that picture look unplanned or like someone facing a challenge
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by kaystones(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chimney and fire wood na him she be
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sango(god of thunder ⚡)
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by holluphemydavid(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sango(god of thunder)
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by MistadeRegal(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why you blur the face? So that we can mistakenly marry her abi?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by MistadeRegal(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
kaystones:
Chimney and fire wood na him she be

Or better still, fire on one end and a f★★l on the other end.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Taiyescott(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
na swag.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by damilareoye: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Typical omo-ita

Smoking is bad.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:

Specifically to her, it's her life, her issues.

In general, though I'm conflicted. I earn a living, a very good one partly because of asshats that smokes sad
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by tee4naija(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
See comments as if smoking was only meant for men and a taboo for women.nobody cares if she is smoking on d advice of her doctor.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by leahcimzil: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
looks like an electonic cigarette
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by taemilola(f): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice beads
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Netfad(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
she deserves a jab

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by tee4naija(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
U probably have never been to local transit locations like toll gates before. U will see young and old Hausa ladies fully dressed with their hijab on smoking cannabis in broad day light. Come on! This is d 21st not 18th century. Visit a night club on a Friday night and see hands on how ladies outdo guys in smoking competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.