Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) (38483 Views)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by obiremy: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Chimamanda Adichie; the MD of NIgerian Breweries, Nicholaas Vervelde; Fmr Gov. of Anambra State, Peter Obi and his daughter, Amaka at the closing ceremony of creative writing workshop sponsored by NIgerian Breweries at Oriental Hotel, Lagos on Friday.

Image Credit:Apgar Alaigbo

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/chimamanda-adichie-meets-peter-obiphotos.html

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Destined2win: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Chimamanda, the literary light of the eastern Niger

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by coolzeal(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Beautiful, intelligent and most importantly. .. natural. Girls looking for a rolemodel. You got one.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by rifasenate11(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Ada igbo... some people are having nightmares right now. grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by jieta: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by LuveU2(f): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Chimamanda= beauty and talent in one.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Beautiful and inteligent lady!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by bewla(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Every Nigeria politician want to be seen with success but no serving government political officer want to build successful citizen here

God in this my hustle
pls bless me
as i double the my hustle

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2016
The girl no fine. Maybe because of her short hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by slimghost(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Abagworo:

please post your pic here or STFU

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by StunningCEO: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Chimamanda the ethnic bigot...... angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Abagworo:

She's Pretty Mr Man cool cool cool

God Bless Southeastern Nigeria cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by okoro4: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Peter Obi,the man who transformed Anambra state

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by jmichlins(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2016
bewla:
Every Nigeria wont to be seen with success put no government want to build successful citizen here

God in this my hustle
pls bless me
as i double the my hustle
this your english na die

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by bewla(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2016
jmichlins:
this your english na die
typing errors

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Pontaboki: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2016
You must be from the Sophisticated Tribe that has alwayz beeen Loyal to the Master in the far north.Zombie!!!
StunningCEO:
Chimamanda the ethnic bigot...... angry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Obi daughter don ripe sha grin

By the way, does Anambra State have stakes in Nigeria Breweries undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by wheredemdey: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Oga if u want fine girls...go elegushi,instagram and beauty pageants..u will see them in abundance....pretty shapy girls with zero brains and zero value....all they are bringing to the table is just vaaagina.

This peter's daughter is for matured men....men that have good eyes to see and notice a classy woman....see her assets....see her smile...i bet she is very educated and has great value.

Go to pwc,kpmg,shell.mobil etc...u wont see all those face painting girls...

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by StunningCEO: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pontaboki:
You must be from the Sophisticated Tribe that has alwayz beeen Loyal to the Master in the far north.Zombie!!!

And you must be an iPod yoot from the erosion ravaged red mud region who are loyal to the far south.... grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Vendoor(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
she is beautiful!
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by madapcmod: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by anonimi: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who dem epp? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
So young is chimamanda.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Mikollon1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
She's a feminist so she irritates me. Feminists aren't bright. They are sexist. They focus on one gender only when both genders have divergent but equally significant issues.

By the way, this feminist female, Chimamanda, was in Sweden a while ago. When she got out the elevator, she was angry no man came to help her with her luggage.

That's a feminist for you. They feel men are put on earth to make their lives easier. It's almost as if she feels men owe her their services. She wasn't independent enough to carry her own luggage. She wasn't smart enough to pack what she could carry. She wasn't equalistic enough to be angry at males and females equally for not being helped with her luggage: she was angry at MEN only.

For those that think men should have helped her just because men are stronger, what if I told you Chimamanda should have twerked for the men just because her bum is bigger?

One way to recognise sexism is to reverse the scenario, sort of.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
An epitome of real african woman...black-beautiful n intelligent..chimamanda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Kachi17(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love dat lady I wish my dad married someone like dat but is well
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by BlackSeptember: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abagworo:
Says a married man with two kids.

Ikere na agwo ofe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
NegeduGrace:
An epitome of real african woman...black-beautiful n intelligent..chimamanda

NegeduGrace been a while.
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by BlackSeptember: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kachi17:
I love dat lady I wish my dad married someone like dat but is well
then you won't have come to this world
Re: Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) by DatblackBoi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
mehnnnn... she is so full of flesh.. And like always, I admire her glamorous kinky hair that makes statements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.