Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Please I Have A Question About God And Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Have A Question About God And Satan (1762 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Well I've asked so many people this question but they never seem to get it until i tell them the answer. and they'll be like "yes thats true" or "why didn't i think of the that its so obvious".

ok hear it goes

there is something the devil has seen but God hasn't and wil never.what is that?
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
Well I've asked so many people this question but they never seem to get it until i tell them the answer. and they'll be like "yes thats true" or "why didn't i think of the that its so obvious".

ok hear it goes

there is something the devil has seen but God hasn't and wil never.what is that?
miserable life.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Impossible
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:
Impossible
if u are a Christian you should be ashamed of your self for not knowing
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2016
ethene:

miserable life.
i am a Christian and i know what am saying.its not blasphemy
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
if u are a Christian you should be ashamed of your self for not knowing
Not knowing what you infidel undecided
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

Not knowing what you infidel undecided
that the devil has seen someone greater than him (God) but God has not and will never.i guess they thought you that at your church children department when u were a kid.instead of trying to figure it out, you're insulting me

1 Like

Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
that the devil has seen someone greater than him (God) but God has not and will never.i guess they thought you that at your church children department when u were a kid.instead of trying to figure it out, you're insulting me
Infidel is not an insult.

And God has seen what the devil has seen.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2016
The devil has seen iniquity (sin). But God has not seen iniquity and will never see it because, He said that His eyes are too holy to behold iniquity (sin).

2 Likes

Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

Infidel is not an insult.

And God has seen what the devil has seen.
so God has seen someone greater than him.smh
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
so God has seen someone greater than him.smh
He's seen someone greater than the devil. Try and keep up,
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

He's seen someone greater than the devil. Try and keep up,
please are you talking about Jesus
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
please are you talking about Jesus
God has seen Himself. And is aware and sees the devils perception of Him too.

Hence, there is nothing the devil has seen that God hasn't.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

God has seen Himself. And is aware and sees the devils perception of Him too.

Hence, there is nothing the devil has seen that God hasn't.
i know what you're tryna say but answer this simple question

has God seen anyone greater than him
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2016
You think you know Satan
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
i know what you're tryna say but answer this simple question

has God seen anyone greater than him
No.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

No.
thank you. thats the simple answer to the question
the devil have seen someone greater than him (which is God ) but God haven't and will never.please correct me if am wrong
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
sixcobillz:
thank you. thats the simple answer to the question
the devil have seen someone greater than him (which is God ) but God haven't and will never.please correct me if am wrong
Okay. When you put it t hat way.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:
You think you know Satan
He's iniquity. A great liar, deceiver and anything unclean and unrighteous is found in him.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

He's iniquity. A great liar, deceiver and anything unclean and unrighteous is found in him.

Accusations without proof.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:

Accusations without proof.
The proof is all the wickedness that has filled the earth since its founding.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

The proof is all the wickedness that has filled the earth since its founding.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Amos 3:6

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Even when your god confesses, you still doubt him.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Amos 3:6

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

Even when your god confesses, you still doubt him.
And that Evil created has a name - devil. See smiley
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:
And that Evil created has a male - devil. See smiley
ya the devil is the definition of evil smiley
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by sixcobillz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:
And that Evil created has a male - devil. See smiley
ya the devil is the definition of evil smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

And that Evil created has a name - devil. See smiley

Still no evidence.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Ranchhoddas: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:

Still no evidence.
I believe this is AlfaSeltzer. Are you really a satanist?
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:

Still no evidence.
In what form would you prefer the evidence? Documentary, Video, audio, firsthand experience ... undecided

Your pick. I'll direct you to any.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

In what form would you prefer the evidence? Documentary, Video, audio, firsthand experience ... undecided

Your pick. I'll direct you to any.

The Bible would be sufficient.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by orunto27: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
sin ofcourse, and until it is reported to Him by Satan.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
dialfa:

The Bible would be sufficient.
Okay.

Definitions;
Cherub: An Angel of great power and in charge of an extensive principality. Represented as person, animals/beast.

The Origin Of The devil;

He was an great angel, a cherub that turned evil...

Ezekiel 28:14 |
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

the great Cherub is only sent away when iniquity is found in him. It's sin that turned him into the devil. Any body full of wickedness is rightly the devil. Because the devil's presence is in every act of rebellion toward God.

V.15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

That's why Jesus called Peter the devil when He tried talking him out of crucifiction. That intention to rebel was the devil in him. It's why I call Otemanuduno devil, he's full of defiance toward God.

How men actively commit sin; including the devil

By engaging in vain things....

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

So iniquity is in fact a spiritual presence. That's how some sins can become addictive and controlling. And that's why we talk about the power of God against sin.

1 Like

Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by dialfa: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muafrika2:

Okay.

Definitions;
Cherub: An Angel of great power and in charge of an extensive principality. Represented as person, animals/beast.

The Origin Of The devil;

He was an great angel, a cherub that turned evil...

Ezekiel 28:14 |
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

the great Cherub is only sent away when iniquity is found in him. It's sin that turned him into the devil. Any body full of wickedness is rightly the devil. Because the devil's presence is in every act of rebellion toward God.

V.15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

That's why Jesus called Peter the devil when He tried talking him out of crucifiction. That intention to rebel was the devil in him. It's why I call Otemanuduno devil, he's full of defiance toward God.

How men actively commit sin; including the devil

By engaging in vain things....

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

So iniquity is in fact a spiritual presence. That's how some sins can become addictive and controlling. And that's why we talk about the power of God against sin.

More lies and baseless accusations.

Shows us 1 evil that Satan has done. Just 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atheists Feel On Nairaland / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. / Download Who Touched Me By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Sermons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.