Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. (4094 Views)

Can 200k Start Yam Business? / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Hello House,
After waiting at home searching for jobs that's not forth coming,I have decided to go into frying of Yam or Potato and ankara business. I'm planning to use gas and I have already secure a land that i'll develop inside an higher institution in Ibadan.

However,I need advice from people that's into it(or female forks).

Please Note: I am a guy.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by infogenius(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Thumps up brother. It may just be another global food brand in the making. God shall help you through.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by tabithababy(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
That's good. Very profitable business. Why don't you go to OUI roundabout along ife road and learn how to make akara osu. sad
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by femo86(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari abeg do something na......

Foloow your heart op..It is well with you
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Shakitibob0: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi ooo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Tunami(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seylad2009:
Hello House,
After waiting at home searching for jobs that's not forth coming,I have decided to go into frying of Yam or Potato and ankara business. I'm planning to use gas and I have already secure a land that i'll develop inside an higher institution in Ibadan.

However,I need advice from people that's into it(or female forks).

Please Note: I am a guy.

Thank you.
i don tear laff scatter for this ur business plan, anyway thumbs up.
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by uvalued(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
wow... nice plan... i will suggest you add eggs... boil your yam/potatoe, garnish it in egg and fry it.. i love that... students will

How to make and generate 100-200 ID Cards for schools, groups in less than an hour using your tablet/phone...Interested... webocad@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08092912930

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
infogenius:
Thumps up brother.
It may just be another global food brand in the making.
God shall help you through.
Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
tabithababy:
That's good. Very profitable business. Why don't you go to OUI roundabout along ife road and learn how to make akara osu. sad
The place you mentioned is far to where I am sad. Anyway,thank you for your contribution smiley.
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
femo86:
Buhari abeg do something na......

Foloow your heart op..It is well with you

Amen. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
infogenius:
Thumps up brother.
It may just be another global food brand in the making.
God shall help you through.
Amen. Thank you
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by McKayConcept(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
pls we need advice i also want to start the business inside campus

am a guy
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Seylad2009(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
McKayConcept:
pls we need advice i also want to start the business inside campus

am a guy
Hi,
Contact me : I can give you one or two advice.
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm also looking for someone to partner with in this kind of business.

Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:12am On May 13, 2018
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by McKayConcept(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Seylad2009:

Hi,
Contact me : I can give you one or two advice.
How do I contact u
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by imhere: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
No business is common again in this age and time. Do you know that fried yam business can fetch you money that some people working in executive offices cannot get. Have you heard of the name Bayo Adedeji before? You can google it after that or next time you will respect fried yam sellers.
In everything innovation is key, read further to see how you can churn out money from fried yam business....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/fried-yam-business/
Re: I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. by gracein: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm also looking for someone to partner with in this kind of business.

Good day sir. Were you still able to go through with this business How is it doing now? Please, I'm considering partnering with someone too. Can you please give me tips on how to be successful in it? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast / New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.