Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (27390 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by oluwasegun400: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-puZ5CeT_TMs/V3itJtJ00hI/AAAAAAACcXo/UxVoE7JJB9sHbMyVaNsfNoVAS0ce4Cl6gCLcB/s1600/akpororo-kate-hensahaw-5.jpg[/img]

Last week, Kate Henshaw, a popular Nollywood actress called out comedian Akpororo for using her name and image to promote his forthcoming show, Akpororo vs Akpororo, without seeking her approval.

To express disgust at his action, Kate went on social media and put up a post where she issued the comedian 48 hours ultimatum to apologise and withdraw her name and image from all his publicity materials.

Sensing trouble was lurking, Akpororo made a public apology to the actress on the social media. “Good evening ma, before anything else I just want to say I am very sorry ma for the misunderstanding. I am so sorry for not following up after our last conversation about my show when you were out of the country the other day. I will never disrespect you or even take you for granted for any reason, I respect you so much ma, please pardon me ma. Thanks and God bless you ma,” he wrote.

In a telephone conversation, Kate who spoke to Sunday Scoop, through her manager, Funke Kuti, said she has forgiven Akpororo and will attend his show .

According to Funke Kuti, Kate is a big sister to Akpororo, so she has forgiven him. “The apology has been accepted. It was a misunderstanding. She has forgiven him. She will be at the show. One thing Kate does is, she supports and encourage up-and-coming entertainers. She is a big sister to him.”

http://punchng.com/forgiven-akpororo-kate-henshaw/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by oluwasegun400: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2016
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by axortedbabe(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Like I care

27 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Good to know
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by funnynation(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Maturity at its peak... I will also be there live!

Nairaland official comedian

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2016
What's all the fuss about. If you are big, you are big. Kim Kardashian will not be bothered if it was her Aproko said will host his show.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by nikkypearl(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Like her presence would change anything angry

Madame,goan sit down on top your WC and take selfie for all we care angry

Happy sunday!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
Like her presence would change anything angry

Madame,goan sit down on top your WC and take selfie for all we care angry

Happy sunday!

Lol...Yuh no get chill @all

Happy Sunday tho

4 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Flexherbal(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
She is a big sister to him.
Ok.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
LOBISH....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Afrok(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Are we still on this? shocked her presence won't pay for those that'll attend nah, so kini big deal? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Kachi188(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
"One thing Kate does is, she supports and encourage up-and-coming entertainers"

Akpororo up and coming entertainer abi.......Auntie Kate, just ready to buy ticket o, no discount

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by henritinecy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by nikkypearl(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

Lol...Yuh no get chill @all

Happy Sunday tho
even the bottle of coke I dey sip now,no dey chill embarassed

Happy sunday jare smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by chumakk: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
One thing Kate does is, she supports and encourage up-and-coming entertainers.

So Akpororo is an up coming? grin She is delusional. Go to youtube and search their names and see who is an upcoming. She thinks the longer you are in an industry makes one a big shot. My guy Akpororo is just trying to be diplomatic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by pretydiva(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
All na publicity stunt jor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by truth12(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Two beautiful pics. JPB!
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by falconey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin

she took him serious , oh boy akpororo don chop up.

check out my siggy
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by chimah3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these reporters will just be adding fuel to fire in their stories undecided
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by virginboy1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Sunday All

But,

WHO DRANK IT
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion
in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of
N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3
billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3
billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170
million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim.
Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So,
who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A
country of unassailable contradictions... More churches
and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga,
and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro,
palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only
God knows...!
But please answer me... Who drank it?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by januzaj(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by anochuko01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
lies everywhere.... you're deceiving yourselves! mtcheeew! cooked up stufz

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dreamwaker:
What's all the fuss about. If you are big, you are big. Kim Kardashian will not be bothered if it was her Aproko said will host his show.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
So he should use her name to his advantage even if it entails soiling it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Perfecttouch(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by korel9: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Akpororo made a mistake

He should have used my name and image grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by saintfaculty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
sad
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by dave2meek(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
They've gotten the attention needed

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by zeusdgrt(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
I Blame Buhari for this! grin
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Every ancient relic wants to be noticed.

Useless beef.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Swagt101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by shamecurls(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=18pt]And how does that make Ogbono soup a better delicacy than Okro Soup?

#TeamOkro
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw by Taryur3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
The guy is so humble.I love his songs more than the jokes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His 39th Birthday (Photo) / Uche Jombo Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.