Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks (29297 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor, Nominated For Nobel Prize / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel / HBO: Nnedi Okorafor's ‘Who Fears Death’ Turned Into TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by AzizReal1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I comment my reserve :-XI
Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by dasparrow: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mologi:
NOW i no this unemployment is also affecting the rich self....Because Nigerians are becoming too poke nosing this days...

Nigerians for as long as I have known them have always been poke nosers, busy bodies minding other people's business. It has nothing to do with unemployment or even the economy. It is just the way most Nigerians are and it is terribly annoying.
Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by seangy4konji: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Ur fada fada ehh(In Phyno Voice).
missyadorable:

Ehya,Get well soon
Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by Evalily(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Really? pls tell me more....
nellaluv:
Hair that looks like that always have a distinctive smell, usually stinky lol.

#okbye grin
Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by Qualer: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
K9blunt:
That babe that called the writers hair "snakes" is nothing but a brainwashed waste of the century....... I can imagine the stink that emanates from the weave shes forgotten to change since 3months.

Oniranu ode! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by Qualer: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
lepasharon:
Nigerian women want her to get a weave, so she will have no edges just like them.

Re: Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks by Qualer: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
OCHOdee:
Chai! And she'll look great in short coils ooo

wey your own short 'coils'! grin grin una wan speak english but to write am dey hard una... it is curls not coils, no be generator! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Undesired Bride / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Ancient Magic Of Nissin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.