Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Bigotry Of Atheism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bigotry Of Atheism (6519 Views)

Confusion?: Atheists Disassociating Themselves from the Bigotry of New Atheism / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by 4everGod1: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity is the belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing and then the nothing magically became god, creating everything and everywhere.

Does the above make sense to you? Yet they complain when we want to mock this belief? They are simply placed here on earth to Provide us with Cosmic Comic relief.

What would actually be an irony is if that your above belief actually true

I suppose your big bang theory of random occurrences that suddenly lost their randomness and began to intelligently follow a certain order makes more sense to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I suppose your big bang theory of random occurrences that suddenly lost their randomness and began to intelligently follow a certain order makes more sense to you.

Newsflash

Not all atheists accept the big bang theory

If you ask me how we came about, I'll simply tell you "I don't know"

But all Christians believe in the creationism

They believe we can't come from nothing but their god came from nothing

That makes sense to you?

1 Like

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

You would make a good quarterback because one of your star qualities is the ability to dodge whats right in front of you.

In essence what you just succeeded in saying is that all Atheists are a bunch of confused people because even amongst themselves they disagree in beliefs.

Same way theists disagree on beliefs, a Muslim is a theist, so is a Hindu, Buddhists, Sango worshippers and the believers in the 5000 different gods; so you've just succeeded in saying all theists are a bunch of confused people because even amongst themselves, they can't agree on beliefs

Yet you guys are the supposedly wisest of all by denying everything else but your thoughts and this brings me to the issue of choice and free will.....so you are all free to think randomly but no rationally as its based on the choice of the individual atheist and not your collective agreement which to me depicts a confused state of mind because all it shows is that you are all winning to hold onto anything just to prove your assumption that God does not exist... I am sure an Atheist somewhere believes that the excreta or pee we pass out is still evolving and one day we will excrete a living thing formed from Poo or pee.

You see confusion has a way of creating an illussion of reality to you guys especially if you are confused enough. Its like a mad man living in his own world...every other person outside his world is insane and he in his insanity is sane even when he defaecates and pees on himself and eats from the rubbish heap and is dressed in rags and stinks to the high heavens from not having a bath for months...yet those who do not do what he does are the insane ones.

You just described how different religions see one another

Make una continue with una factory fitted Atheism

This is hilarious

Atheists are not organized unlike religion

The only thing common among all of us is our lack of belief in God or gods

Everything else can be different, doesn't make them any less atheist

Just like not all theists agree on everything

Eg a Muslim is a theist, Hindu is a theist, Christian is a theist even though they believe different gods and there are over 5000 different ones

Should we now call all Theists Christians?

I'm sure you've seen the error of your post now

Do not shoehorn atheists into the imaginary mould in your head
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2016
udysweet:
Haven't been in this section in a while but I must confess I'm so excited reading very intelligent posts from my Christian brothers. I'm seriously learning alot from you guys, I just pray for the enabling Grace to be like you guys and even much better and to draw more closer and stick to my God. I think I stand to learn alot more, hope you guys will mentor me? I seriously need one, lol! @winner01 @KingEbukasBlog and one felixomor or so(those are the few I've read from so far)
I may not have the points to prove or win in argument but my faith in my God still stands.
God bless you guys, am so happy, lol
PS: nobody should attack me o, I only bared my mind, you can read and pass mbok, this message is for those concerned,lol.

Thanks . May God bless and strengthen you , Amen

1 Like

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Griezman is playing well tonight.
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by promise10: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
winner01:
Griezman is playing well tonight.

I hope he comes to Chelsea .
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
cool
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by udysweet(f): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Amen sir
KingEbukasBlog:

Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exposed !
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by Touchnot01: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
God bless you for this
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Elohim1 tried copying this ? How dare him grin .
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Winners01 Epigone What Are You Doing Here??
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Lol. Dude is pained.
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2016
shocked
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by Abra4real(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2016

Winners01 Epigone What Are You Doing Here??
undecided
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukaNaija: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Bigots everywhere . Rancor against God , Murder and bigotry that's what atheism can offer you
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Bigotry !!!
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
atheism is hatred
Re: The Bigotry Of Atheism by winner01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Attending Your Present Church? / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.