Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? (8370 Views)

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muhammad's grandfather, Mutaleb was an idolater. He named his son Abdullai, which means "servant of Allah". Abdullai (servant of allah) gave birth to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah. My question therefore is: Which Allah was Mutaleb worshipping as an idolater, as a result of which he named his son "servant of Allah" What is the difference between the Allah of Mutaleb as an idolater and the Allah of Muhammad as a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by ikbnice(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
waiting for answers probably I can learn one or two things.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by kio052001(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice 1

plz am waiting too

b'cuz I them carrying plastic kettles n sipping 4m it, abi them 4bid cup ni
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
The problem you have is comprehending what the word mean. The Arabic bible uses the word Allaah when referring to God. Do you get now?

If you ask any idolater what they are worshipping it's always 'God' (Don't mind that you choose to use the small g for them).

The issue now is how's God supposed to be worship. Even the Christians worship God (Allah) but in what way is He to be worshipped? The way Jesus himself worshipped Him or the clapping and dancing worships prevalent today?

Don't get it confused. Is like asking which God is the Chineke my Igbo brothers worship. Igbo Muslims refers to Allaah as Chineke too, I hope you know?

You're welcome

8 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:
The problem you have is comprehending what the word mean. The Arabic bible uses the word Allaah when referring to God. Do you get now?

If you ask any idolater what they are worshipping it's always 'God' (Don't mind that you choose to use the small g for them).

The issue now is how's God supposed to be worship. Even the Christians worship God (Allah) but in what way is He to be worshipped? The way Jesus himself worshipped Him or the clapping and dancing worships prevalent today?

Don't get it confused. Is like asking which God is the Chineke my Igbo brothers worship. Igbo Muslims refers to Allaah as Chineke too, I hope you know?

You're welcome

Muslims don't refer to their God in their native language, they call him Allah, even Israeli muslims, to whom God revealed Himself as Yahweh. Those Muhammad considered as idolaters were those who worshiped other idols besides his father's own.

If I get you right, you are saying Mutaleb was worshipping the true God (allah) as an idolater. If this is the case it means the Allah Muslims worship as God is Mutaleb idols.

There were idols in Muhammad's family, Uzza, Lat, and Manat, which Mutaleb was worshipping as his Allah, are these also what Muslims worship as Allah? If not, what is the difference between Mutaleb's Allah (his idols) and Muhammad's Allah as a Muslim. Please note that muslims also worship their Allah the exact way Mutaleb worshipped his Allah (idols).

4 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by kio052001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmm, if so why do Muslims still call Christians infidels since you claim Allah is God

4 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by annunaki2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is a very tough and uncomfortable question for muslims grin let's sit back and enjoy what the spin doctors and al taquiya merchants come up with in defence of their moon god. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
annunaki2:
This is a very tough and uncomfortable question for muslims grin let's sit back and enjoy what the spin doctors and al taquiya merchants come up with in defence of their moon god. cheesy

I'm sure they will run away as usual having nothing to say next. Many muslims must have discovered the falsehood of islam, they are only ready to bear the eternal consequences. I pity their condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by damogul: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...

6 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
damogul:
Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...

Good point.

It was only Muhammad that was in the position to say what he saw. He said he saw an evil spirit and that was just the truth. Khadija who was not there had no authority to confirm what she didn't see and besides, she was not trained to discern an angel from an evil spirit. The fact that what the spirit revealed contradicted the Scripture before the quran shows he was an evil spirit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by damogul: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Good point.

It was only Muhammad that was in the position to say what he saw. He said he saw an evil spirit and that was just the truth. Khadija who was not there had no authority to confirm what she didn't see and besides, she was not trained to discern an angel from an evil spirit. The fact that what the spirit revealed contradicted the Scripture before the quran shows he was an evil spirit.

I am amazed at how people can easily be deceived by such nonsense from muhammad. He is one of those Prophets whom the bible says will deceive many.

I am compiling a list of errors in the Quran and will open a new thread on that shortly. Will tag u when I do.

7 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
damogul:

I am amazed at how people can easily be deceived by such nonsense from muhammad. He is one of those Prophets whom the bible says will deceive many.

I am compiling a list of errors in the Quran and will open a new thread on that shortly. Will tag u when I do.

Expecting.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Muslims don't refer to their God in their native language, they call him Allah, even Israeli muslims, to whom God revealed Himself as Yahweh. Those Muhammad considered as idolaters were those who worshiped other idols besides his father's own.

If I get you right, you are saying Mutaleb was worshipping the true God (allah) as an idolater. If this is the case it means the Allah Muslims worship as God is Mutaleb idols.

There were idols in Muhammad's family, Uzza, Lat, and Manat, which Mutaleb was worshipping as his Allah, are these also what Muslims worship as Allah? If not, what is the difference between Mutaleb's Allah (his idols) and Muhammad's Allah as a Muslim. Please note that muslims also worship their Allah the exact way Mutaleb worshipped his Allah (idols).

The language of Islam is Arabic. God in Arabic is Allaah. But we say Olohun, Chineke, etc depending on the native languages though since these names are already misused, only Allaah is fitting to the most high.

Like I said Allaah means God, the one only God with no partners, nor begotten. He's singular.

I never said mutalib was worshipping the true God (Allaah), if he was what then was the need for a messenger to call them to the worship of the true God?

Do you really know what idols are? If you do then you won't be comparing the idols of Makkah to the worship of a Divine Supreme Being which is not something created like the idols as same as that of Muslims? Maybe Christianity fits that as you have these stature of Mary and her son in your churches which you kneel to worship.

It's Ramadan, I have better things doing. If you have questions pls ask and stop spilling what you do not know. I wouldn't wanna keep explaining when the questioner isn't sincere.

6 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Good point.

If you know this much why are you asking then? It shows you're not sincere and just looking for confused fellows like yours to join in your delusion on this thread.

We are satisfied with our religion if you're confused with yours help yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by annunaki2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
damogul:

I beg tag me too. grin
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee

The language of Islam is Arabic. God in Arabic is Allaah. But we say Olohun, Chineke, etc depending on the native languages though since these names are already misused, only Allaah is fitting to the most high

How are the native name for God misused?

If Allah means God in Arabic, it means Mutaleb recognized his idols as his own Allah hence he named his son Abdullai (meaning servant of Allah). This shows Allah had been worshipped in Muhammad's family before he was born. And when "angel" Gabriel revealed the "truth" (islam) to Muhammad, he directed him and the muslims to worship the same Allah. Or are their two Allahs, one for Mutaleb and another Allah for Muhammad?

The fact that muslims worship islamic Allah in the same way Mutaleb worshipped his own Allah (idols) too shows the Allah is the same, i.e Mutaleb's and Muhammad's Allah is the same.

See the evidences that Islamic Allah and Mutaleb's Allah (idols) are worshiped in the exactly the same way:

www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

How are the native name for God misused?

If Allah means God in Arabic, it means Mutaleb recognized his idols as his own Allah hence he named his son Abdullai (meaning servant of Allah). This shows Allah had been worshipped in Muhammad's family before he was born. And when "angel" Gabriel revealed the "truth" (islam) to Muhammad, he directed him and the muslims to worship the same Allah. Or are their two Allahs, one for Mutaleb and another Allah for Muhammad?

The fact that muslims worship islamic Allah in the same way Mutaleb worshipped his own Allah (idols) too shows the Allah is the same, i.e Mutaleb's and Muhammad's Allah is the same.

See the evidences that Islamic Allah and Mutaleb's Allah (idols) are worshiped in the exactly the same way:

www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

Muhammad didn't bring the worship of Allaah, it started with the creation of man, Adam then to Abraham down to Moses, Jesus and all the prophets sent in between till the seal of all of them, Muhammad.

4 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
damogul:

Nonsense? We've heard worse. You that you've not opened the Quran once to read wanna point errors from it? Get busy with something else cause you'll fail as others before you but I already know you'll help yourself with some nonsense like minded individuals have helped with you with on the Internet. Go on and make a mess of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:
Muhammad's grandfather, Mutaleb was an idolater. He named his son Abdullai, which means "servant of Allah". Abdullai (servant of allah) gave birth to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah. My question therefore is: Which Allah was Mutaleb worshipping as an idolater, as a result of which he named his son "servant of Allah" What is the difference between the Allah of Mutaleb as an idolater and the Allah of Muhammad as a Muslim?

truthman2012:

I will comment only once on this thread, since it seems from your history that you are on a crusade, and not really interested in getting the answer to your question.

Every religion has a concept of a Supreme Deity, which later becomes corrupted by the addition of lesser gods. Allah was always recognised by the pre-Islamic pagans as the supreme God and Creator, due to the influence of prophet Ibrahim (ﷺ) (Abraham in the Bible) and his Arab descendants. The Quran tells the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)...

<<Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me if you know, whose is the earth and all who dwell in it?"
They will say, "Allah's".
Ask them, "Then why do you not understand this"?

Say to them (ie ask the pagans), "To whom do the seven heavens and the Glorious Throne belong?"
They will say, "To Allah".
Say, "Then why do you not fear Him".

Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me, if you know, whose is the Sovereignty over everything? And who is that Being who gives protection while none can give protection against Him?"
They will surely reply, "This power belongs to Allah." Say, "How then are you so bewitched?">>
Quran 23;84-92

This shows that they did not dispute the sovereignity of Allah over all things, nor the fact that He is the Creator. Their point of dispute was that they believed that there were other 'minor gods' that could benefit or harm them, and that were therefore, also deserving of attention. This is what Islam rejects. Allah alone is God and Creator, and none deserve worship but him, based on the principles sent through Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Ismael, Moses and all the other prophets sent at different times. The other idols that were later added to the worship of Allah as the unique God were to be rightly relegated to the rubbish heap.

AbdulMuttalib named his son Abdullah to show that he was sanctified to Allah, because he did worship Allah, only not Alone as He should be worshipped. He also had another son called Abduluzza, and the pagans also called their children Abd manaf and Abul shams, depending on which God they were intent on worshipping at the time.

Like the concept of monotheism, the laws, morals and ways of worship had also been lost. The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) reinstated these too.

kio052001:
hmm, if so why do Muslims still call Christians infidels since you claim Allah is God

For the same reason that the pagans were rejected as monotheists. They associated partners in worship with Allah, even though they acknowledged His Supremacy. (in the time of the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ), Christians had no other name for God other than Allah). This association was via their belief that Jesus was also a god (in addition to the holy spirit), and this is why they are referred to as infidels.

<<Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of the three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.>>
Quran 5;73

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
damogul:

You see where you pple ended of shooting yourselves in the feet? Muhammed is never referred to as founder of Islam not by any single Muslims but by ignoramus like you. That was why fools like yourself try refer it as Muhammedanism like Christianity but may it's Islam and you're wrong.

And to your second claim help us with some evidences so that we can at least assume you have some sanity pls.

Moon God? Tell me your pastors fed you those lies too or where did you learn that one? This is a verse from the Quran:

And among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and the moon; do not prostrate to the sun nor to the moon; and prostrate to Allah Who created them, if Him it is that you serve. Quran Fusilat : 38

A moon God would not forbid you from worshipping the moon or created itself. Make una try geh sense na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:

You see where you pple ended of shooting yourselves in the feet? Muhammed is never referred to as founder of Islam not by any single Muslims but by ignoramus like you. That was why fools like yourself try refer it as Muhammedanism like Christianity but may it's Islam and you're wrong.

And to your second claim help us with some evidences so that we can at least assume you have some sanity pls.

Moon God? Tell me your pastors fed you those lies too or where did you learn that one? This is a verse from the Quran:

And among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and the moon; do not prostrate to the sun nor to the moon; and prostrate to Allah Who created them, if Him it is that you serve. Quran Fusilat : 38

A [b]moon God[/b]would not forbid you from worshipping the moon or created itself. Make una try geh sense na?

The worship of the moon pre-existed islam. Why did the Muslim choose moon as islamic symbol, knowing that it had been identified with paganism?
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by tartar9(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:

A moon God would not forbid you from worshipping the moon or created itself. Make una try geh sense na?
Stop wasting your time on the clown truthman2012.I can't count the number of times he has opened this same topic.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:

Muhammad didn't bring the worship of Allaah, it started with the creation of man, Adam then to Abraham down to Moses, Jesus and all the prophets sent in between till the seal of all of them, Muhammad.

No, you didn't answer the questions in the post.

Why is islamic Allah worshiped the same way Mutaleb worshipped his own Allah (idols)?

Besides, the shahadah (Islamic creed) stipulates and I quote: " there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger".

Muhammad is not one of Allah's messengers but his only messenger. This debunks the claim that Muhammad is in the rank of other God's prophets. The only prophet islamic Allah has is Muhammad, no one else.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by annunaki2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Why is islamic Allah worshiped the same way Mutaleb worshipped his own Allah (idols)?

Besides, the shahadah (Islamic creed) stipulates and I quote: " there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger".

Muhammad is not one of Allah's messengers but his only messenger. This debunks the claim that Muhammad is in the rank of other God's prophets. The only prophet islamic Allah has is Muhammad, no one else.

Very well said. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Olarajee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

You can't be asking and answering at the same time. If you know why are you asking? How did the pagans of Arab worshipped pls educate us and how are the Muslims worshipping? You're claiming its same way. How?

Who taught you anything bout the Islamic creed? You don't know what you're saying aboki, you're just making yourself happy. Bring forth your evidence that that's what Islam taught as its creed? Who told you Muhammed is His only messenger? Did you find that in the bible or the Quran or your pastor fed you that?

You're just confused and you're not ready to learn. I can't help you.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:

You can't be asking and answering at the same time. If you know why are you asking? How did the pagans of Arab worshipped pls educate us and how are the Muslims worshipping? You're claiming its same way. How?

Who taught you anything bout the Islamic creed? You don't know what you're saying aboki, you're just making yourself happy. Bring forth your evidence that that's what Islam taught as its creed? Who told you Muhammed is His only messenger? Did you find that in the bible or the Quran or your pastor fed you that?

The shahadah: Can you quote here what it says?

I gave you the link to one of my threads where it was proven from Islamic sources that islamic worship and idol worship are the same. I doubt if you went to read it. If you did you would understand what I am claiming.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Olarajee:

You said it all, and you are right, he cant be helped. I would just leave him alone to his thread if I were you. I doubt that he is deceiving anybody except himself.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I will comment only once on this thread, since it seems from your history that you are on a crusade, and not really interested in getting the answer to your question.

Every religion has a concept of a Supreme Deity, which later becomes corrupted by the addition of lesser gods. Allah was always recognised by the pre-Islamic pagans as the supreme God and Creator, due to the influence of prophet Ibrahim (ﷺ) (Abraham in the Bible) and his Arab descendants. The Quran tells the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)...

<<Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me if you know, whose is the earth and all who dwell in it?"
They will say, "Allah's".
Ask them, "Then why do you not understand this"?

Say to them (ie ask the pagans), "To whom do the seven heavens and the Glorious Throne belong?"
They will say, "To Allah".
Say, "Then why do you not fear Him".

Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me, if you know, whose is the Sovereignty over everything? And who is that Being who gives protection while none can give protection against Him?"
They will surely reply, "This power belongs to Allah." Say, "How then are you so bewitched?">>
Quran 23;84-92

This shows that they did not dispute the sovereignity of Allah over all things, nor the fact that He is the Creator. Their point of dispute was that they believed that there were other 'minor gods' that could benefit or harm them, and that were therefore, also deserving of attention. This is what Islam rejects. Allah alone is God and Creator, and none deserve worship but him, based on the principles sent through Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Ismael, Moses and all the other prophets sent at different times. The other idols that were later added to the worship of Allah as the unique God were to be rightly relegated to the rubbish heap.

AbdulMuttalib named his son Abdullah to show that he was sanctified to Allah, because he did worship Allah, only not Alone as He should be worshipped. He also had another son called Abduluzza, and the pagans also called their children Abd manaf and Abul shams, depending on which God they were intent on worshipping at the time.

Like the concept of monotheism, the laws, morals and ways of worship had also been lost. The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) reinstated these too.

For the same reason that the pagans were rejected as monotheists. They associated partners in worship with Allah, even though they acknowledged His Supremacy. (in the time of the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ), Christians had no other name for God other than Allah). This association was via their belief that Jesus was also a god (in addition to the holy spirit), and this is why they are referred to as infidels.

<<Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of the three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.>>
Quran 5;73

Good post. You have tried to prove the pre-islamic pagans had an idea of a Deity called Allah but yet they didn't believe in him. For not believing in Allah as the creator shows their worship was not from Allah and that was why they were referred to as pagans. But how come that muslims who believe in Allah as the creator are worshipping him in the exact way the pagans worship their idols?

If you check the link I gave above, you will see the various hadith that confirm that muslims are doing the exact things idolaters were doing.

[ Quran 2:158 Pickthal) Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Islam follow the worship by pagans and that makes it paganism.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
truthman2012:
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by nnofaith: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
As an ex-Muslim atheist this were some of the issues i find troubling, there is also Ubaiydullah ibn Jash who was the first cousin of the prophet, how could they have been named after a pagan allah? also, why should the Kaaba maintan a prominent place in islam? the most reasonable thing ought to be for the Kaaba to be destroyed since it was a pagan monument. the prophet even went round the kaaba in worship (WHILE THE IDOLS WERE STILL IN THE KAABA) after the muslims defeated the makaans in batttle.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
nnofaith:
As an ex-Muslim atheist this were some of the issues i find troubling, there is also Ubaiydullah ibn Jash who was the first cousin of the prophet, how could they have been named after a pagan allah? also, why should the Kaaba maintan a prominent place in islam? the most reasonable thing ought to be for the Kaaba to be destroyed since it was a pagan monument. the prophet even went round the kaaba in worship (WHILE THE IDOLS WERE STILL IN THE KAABA) after the muslims defeated the makaans in batttle.

You see now.

Satan is very cunning, he turned idolatry to God's worship. Muslims are worshipping Muhammad's family idol believing they are worshipping God. No wonder Allah promised them hellfire. One hadith says Muhammad will be the first to cross a bridge from hell to heaven on the Day of Resurrection, meaning he and his followers are in hell right now waiting for the Last Day. What a pity.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by authenticmoha(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
who told u that we are praying to idols or prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) we pray to almighty Allah .why do u called jesus lord if u call him lord then what will u call GOD if u say we are worshipping idol tell me which idol has a magnificent power to allow the crescent moon to come on the month of ramadan on the last the day of ramadan when Almighty GOD who created Heaven and Earth is on the throne.why do u people usually pray to jesus and why mwot Almighty GOD you don't have to pray to jesus before your prayer is going to GOD.we don't have to pray to the prophet before our prayers is going to be answered so take note

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan 2018: What You Need To Know About Fasting? / In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.