Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? (8371 Views)

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by authenticmoha(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
i have more to say but due to time factor i just have to go bt answer my question if u call Jesus lord what will GOD
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by authenticmoha(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
let me ask a question if u believe that Jesus picture on posters,chaplet is the real face of Jesus christ prove to me and with fact not with long stories.that is why the muslims don't use to use idol or picture to say that this is prophet this and that. If he his not the real one on the posters and chaplet that means u are worshipping IDOL
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Olarajee:
The problem you have is comprehending what the word mean. The Arabic bible uses the word Allaah when referring to God. Do you get now?

If you ask any idolater what they are worshipping it's always 'God' (Don't mind that you choose to use the small g for them).

The issue now is how's God supposed to be worship. Even the Christians worship God (Allah) but in what way is He to be worshipped? The way Jesus himself worshipped Him or the clapping and dancing worships prevalent today?

Don't get it confused. Is like asking which God is the Chineke my Igbo brothers worship. Igbo Muslims refers to Allaah as Chineke too, I hope you know?

You're welcome
I beg to differ Mr muslim spin doctor. Muslims making reference to the bible any time it suits their argument but will call it 'corrupt' anytime it contradicts islam, allahh and mohammed. Thats the height of desperation and hypocrisy!

Please note that indonesia, saudi arabia and iran had violently protested the use of allahh in arabic bible and the reason being that allahh was an exclusive god of muslims, and a proper noun (not a common noun). As truthman had earlier said, the muslim article of faith, the sahada, clearly said and I qoute: there is no god but allahh and mohammed is his messenger. If you are a good student of english you will understand the 'exclusiveness' of the name allahh in islamic religion and theology.

The Jews made it clear that the name of their God is Yahweh (assumed full word of the tetragrammaton YHWH because the word has no vowel) just as the muslim claimed that the name of their God is allahh. Also in the yoruba traditional religion, the names of some of the deities are 'ifa' (god of divination), 'ogun' (god of iron), 'ayelala' (god of thunder) etc. If I remotely accept your false and inconsistent islamic argument, since all meccan and arabians pagans call their god allahh, it can as well be assumed that the yoruba muslims can call their ifa, sango and ayelala 'allahh'. And both of us know it is a pure lie becaue allahh is a proper and exclusive noun to an arabian god just as sango is an exclusive name for one of the yoruba gods.

Mecca, in pre-islamic period, was a centre of pagan worship in the arabian peninsula and allahh was among the 360 different gods that are worshipped there and allahh is the ancestral god of mohammed's tribe. Each arabian tribe have their own god just as the yoruba tribes currently have gods that are peciliar to each of their family ancestroy. Mohammed's grand father is a clear evidence that allahh is their family god, having named his son abdullahhi (meaning the slave of allahh, which perfectly fit into the current islamic theology that all muslims are slaves to allahh).

So your argument that allahh is a common name for all the arabian pagan idols is a lie and has no ground in islamic theology. The islamic sahada had made it plain that allahh is greater that all other gods which confirms the exclusivity of the name to muslims and islamic theology.

So on the final note, my question to you, how can you differentiate the allahh mohammed's grandfather (mutalib) worshipped and served as god from the allahh mohammed introduced as the one and only true god? Question 2: if mohammed's grandfather were to be alive when mohammed became of 'prphet', will mohammed also destroy the 'allahh' his grandfather worshipped?

6 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Olarajee:
The problem you have is comprehending what the word mean. The Arabic bible uses the word Allaah when referring to God. Do you get now?

If you ask any idolater what they are worshipping it's always 'God' (Don't mind that you choose to use the small g for them).

The issue now is how's God supposed to be worship. Even the Christians worship God (Allah) but in what way is He to be worshipped? The way Jesus himself worshipped Him or the clapping and dancing worships prevalent today?

Don't get it confused. Is like asking which God is the Chineke my Igbo brothers worship. Igbo Muslims refers to Allaah as Chineke too, I hope you know?

You're welcome
I am an Igbo and I believe you are not. Chineke is a modern and generic name, which means God creates. It is a statement codified as a single word and have come to be generally acceptable, especially to all Igbo christians, as the name for God. Igbos have their traditional gods such as 'amadioha' (god of thunder), 'alusi' (the great spirit), etc.

I have never heard any Igbo call his god allahh because allahh is not an Igbo god but an arabian god in mecca. As a matter of fact, 99.9% of Igbos hate the word allahh. Ask any ordinary Igbo on the street to comfirm.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2016
truthman2012:

No, you didn't answer the questions in the post.

Why is islamic Allah worshiped the same way Mutaleb worshipped his own Allah (idols)?

Besides, the shahadah (Islamic creed) stipulates and I quote: " there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger".

Muhammad is not one of Allah's messengers but his only messenger. This debunks the claim that Muhammad is in the rank of other God's prophets. The only prophet islamic Allah has is Muhammad, no one else.

Is it that you don't understand simple English or your brain thinks slowly Where did you see that Muhammed is ONLY Allah's messenger in that statement
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2016
true2god:
I am an Igbo and I believe you are not. Chineke is a modern and generic name, which means God creates. It is a statement codified as a single word and have come to be generally acceptable, especially to all Igbo christians, as the name for God. Igbos have their traditional gods such as 'amadioha' (god of thunder), 'alusi' (the great spirit), etc.

I have never heard any Igbo call his god allahh because allahh is not an Igbo god but an arabian god in mecca. As a matter of fact, 99.9% of Igbos hate the word allahh. Ask any ordinary Igbo on the street to comfirm.

Does igbos speak arabic That means Jehover is not accepted by igbos too because it is the name of foreign God. I wonder how some people think.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2016
truthman2012:
Muhammad's grandfather, Mutaleb was an idolater. He named his son Abdullai, which means "servant of Allah". Abdullai (servant of allah) gave birth to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah. My question therefore is: Which Allah was Mutaleb worshipping as an idolater, as a result of which he named his son "servant of Allah" What is the difference between the Allah of Mutaleb as an idolater and the Allah of Muhammad as a Muslim?
This simply highlights the Christian missionary’s/critic’s ignorance as the word Allah was initially used in a monotheistic sense by Ishmael (son of Abraham) and those of his followers. However, with time, these Arabs later slipped into paganism which ultimately led to the Arabs of Mecca leaving the pure belief of Allah being the ONLY God by making Allah a high god of their pantheon of gods.

The Prophet Muhammad (p) brought the Arabs back onto the worship of Allah alone with the introduction of Islam – the same beliefs Ishmael (p) introduced to Arabia.

A brief history of Meccan-Arab religious practice

We know that the word “Allah” was in use before the time of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh). If we read Ar-Raheeq ul-Makhtum we realise that the early Arabs did believe in Allah as the Only God. This is dated all the way back to the time of Prophet Ishmael (p) who resided in Makkah (Mecca) and learned Arabic as well as settling there [1]. He preached the message of pure monotheism; “Most of the Arabs had complied with the call of Ishmael and professed the religion of his father Abraham. They worshipped Allah, professed His Oneness and followed His religion...” [2].

This shows that Allah was known as the Only God, just like the Muslims believe Him to be. Indeed Abraham and Ishmael (pbut) are considered to be Muslims, i.e. those who had submitted to the Will of the Only God, Allah.

How paganism was introduced after Ishmael and Abraham (pbut)

The issue of paganism came into the equation as the Arabs forgot this pure monotheism which was taught by Ishmael and his followers. The idolatry was originated from the actions of a man named Amr bin Luhai, he was known as a devoted and righteous man, well respected by his peers. However, after a trip away from Mecca he saw idol-worship in Syria.

Upon his return to the Meccans he introduced idol worship to the Meccans by bringing an idol named Hubal back from Syria and this resulted in the spread of a great many idols across Mecca.

They now (wrongly) believed Allah to be the high god of many gods

Despite the Meccan pagans’ acceptance of idols they still proclaimed belief in Allah in the sense that they saw Allah as the High God but used the idols as ‘lesser deities’ whom they believed “could intercede before Allah for the fulfilment of their wishes” [4].

Quite simply they had a pantheon of ‘gods’ but believed that Allah was the High God of their pantheon. [6]

The theory of Allah being considered as a High God is backed by Ar-Raheequl-Maktoum, Karen Armstrong [6] and W. M. Watt [7].

Effectively over the years they changed their belief in Allah, from the belief that Allah was the Only God (the Abrahamic teachings) to the belief that Allah was the High God of their many deities (pagan/polytheistic teachings).

There were 360 different idols, belonging to the pagans of Mecca, around the Ka’bah when Prophet Muhammed took charge of Mecca. These idols were subsequently broken, removed and burned under the authority of Prophet Muhammed [3].

Prophet Muhammad’s father - Abdullah

Another source that attests to the fact that the pre-Islamic Arabs used the name Allah and held a ‘belief’ in Him is the genealogy of Prophet Muhammed, his father’s name was actually Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) [5]. Interestingly enough, some of these pagan Arabs believed that Allah was the same God that the Jews and Christians worshipped [6]

Prophet Muhammad reintroduces Abrahamic monotheism

In 610 CE, the Prophet Muhammad began to call the pagan Arabs back to the pure monotheism which was taught by Abraham and Ishmael centuries earlier. By 632 CE the Meccan Arabs had given up their idols and returned back to pure monotheism – believing in Allah as the only god.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Olarajee:

The language of Islam is Arabic. God in Arabic is Allaah. But we say Olohun, Chineke, etc depending on the native languages though since these names are already misused, only Allaah is fitting to the most high.

Like I said Allaah means God, the one only God with no partners, nor begotten. He's singular.

I never said mutalib was worshipping the true God (Allaah), if he was what then was the need for a messenger to call them to the worship of the true God?

Do you really know what idols are? If you do then you won't be comparing the idols of Makkah to the worship of a Divine Supreme Being which is not something created like the idols as same as that of Muslims? Maybe Christianity fits that as you have these stature of Mary and her son in your churches which you kneel to worship.

It's Ramadan, I have better things doing. If you have questions pls ask and stop spilling what you do not know. I wouldn't wanna keep explaining when the questioner isn't sincere.
Ramadan does not stop muslims from lying or using kitmanship techniques. As a muslims from an english speaking background, can i also say: 'there is no god but Jehovah and mohammed is his prophet'? You and I know that this can never be acceptable to muslims. That is to tell you that the word 'allahh' is a proper noun different from 'Jehovah'. Both the words Jehovah and allahh have a deep religious value to both the christians and the muslims.

You also magnified allahh above all other names of God which re-enforced my argument that allahh is not equal to 'olorun' or 'chineke' as some muslims will claim. It also prooved that allahh which mohammed's grandfather worshipped and the allahh which mohammed preached is one and the same. If mohammed's grandfather's allahh is a pagan god, why will mohammed's allahh be the true god? From what source did mohammed's grandfather got his knowldege of allahh and from what source does mohammed get his knowlegde of allahh?

Please I need a honest and logical answer that is taqiyya-free.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Olarajee:

Muhammad didn't bring the worship of Allaah, it started with the creation of man, Adam then to Abraham down to Moses, Jesus and all the prophets sent in between till the seal of all of them, Muhammad.
Can you show me where Jesus, moses, John and some other prophets (except mohammed) called allahh god? Please your source should not be the quran because we dont believe the lies in the quran.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2016
nnofaith:
As an ex-Muslim atheist this were some of the issues i find troubling, there is also Ubaiydullah ibn Jash who was the first cousin of the prophet, how could they have been named after a pagan allah? also, why should the Kaaba maintan a prominent place in islam? the most reasonable thing ought to be for the Kaaba to be destroyed since it was a pagan monument. the prophet even went round the kaaba in worship (WHILE THE IDOLS WERE STILL IN THE KAABA) after the muslims defeated the makaans in batttle.
This means that Ubaiydullah ibn Jash is surely a contemporary of mohammed and his first name also suggested that he was named in reverance to allahh. If mohammed's family members names always bear the word allahh in them, which among them is the pagan one?

Is it his father name abduallahi, which was devoted to his grandfather's idol (also called allahh) that is pagan or Ubaiydullah, who was a contemporary and a cousin to mohammed, that was named after the true allahh?

The fakery in islam is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2016
authenticmoha:
let me ask a question if u believe that Jesus picture on posters,chaplet is the real face of Jesus christ prove to me and with fact not with long stories.that is why the muslims don't use to use idol or picture to say that this is prophet this and that. If he his not the real one on the posters and chaplet that means u are worshipping IDOL
There is nothing like the picture of Jesus anywhere. It is a form of idolatory to have a fake picture of Jesus in ones house or to have statue of mary in a church or house. It is a form of idolatory which some so-called christians practice. It is against biblical command. True christians do not have a picture of Jesus or statue of mary, it wrong in God's sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
DabELLs:

Does igbos speak arabic That means Jehover is not accepted by igbos too because it is the name of foreign God. I wonder how some people think.
Olarajee was making a false equivalent which I need correct him, especially on the Igbos. Yes, Jehovah is a foreign word to the Igbos just as allahh is also a foreign langauge to the hausas. However, the process of acculturation and religious substitution had made allahh looks like an hausa word (meanwhile it is arabic) and Jehovah looks Igbo to some Igbo people (though it is synonymous to the white caucasians). So the parralel that Olarajee try to draw by attempting to create a false sense of the Igbos being synonymous with islam by saying the 'Igbo muslims call chineke allahh' is disingenious. I am not saying there is no insignicant numbers of Igbos who claim to be muslims (like 0.001% of the population), Olarajee's would have done well to use a culture with a sizeable numbers of muslims to draw a conclusion.

Hope we are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2016
DabELLs:

Is it that you don't understand simple English or your brain thinks slowly Where did you see that Muhammed is ONLY Allah's messenger in that statement

It is you who can't interpret English statements: "there is no god save Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger". Firstly, there is no god save allah means allahh is a "god" and not God. This the Devil has blinded your eyes to see. Again, "Muhammad is his Messenger" means Muhammad is not one of his Messengers but his only messenger.

Use your head man.

Read further here:

www.nairaland.com/2705678/shahada-lets-examine-content
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
true2god:
Ramadan does not stop muslims from lying or using kitmanship techniques. As a muslims from an english speaking background, can i also say: 'there is no god but Jehovah and mohammed is his prophet'? You and I know that this can never be acceptable to muslims. That is to tell you that the word 'allahh' is a proper noun different from 'Jehovah'. Both the words Jehovah and allahh have a deep religious value to both the christians and the muslims.

You also magnified allahh above all other names of God which re-enforced my argument that allahh is not equal to 'olorun' or 'chineke' as some muslims will claim. It also prooved that allahh which mohammed's grandfather worshipped and the allahh which mohammed preached is one and the same. If mohammed's grandfather's allahh is a pagan god, why will mohammed's allahh be the true god? From what source did mohammed's grandfather got his knowldege of allahh and from what source does mohammed get his knowlegde of allahh?

Please I need a honest and logical answer that is taqiyya-free.

Succinct !!!

If Allah means Yahweh (the true God) being worshiped before Muhammad and whose prophets (Abraham, Moses, Jesus) Allah referred to, will muslims be able to use his name when doing solat?

Nothing stops you to say "Yahweh Akbar" if Allah and Yahweh are the same Being. Can you say so for just a week? I know you can't because Allah is not Yahweh the true God.

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Islam Is Basically Idol Worshiping The Problem With We Africans Is That We Don't Ask WHY
This Kaaba Muslim Face While Worshiping Allah Was The Den For Idols Almost More That 300+ Idols Was Removed From There Not Sure If They Removed All And Left Allah There Only
Muhammed Was Buried Near The Kaaba But This Muslim Will Still Face That Place While Praying Ignorance They Say Kills Faster If U Are A Muslim And U Still Cant See This U R On Ur Own O...All Muslim Practices Are Basically Peganize Practice Trowing Stones Licking Stones WTF

2 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
DabELLs:
This simply highlights the Christian missionary’s/critic’s ignorance as the word Allah was initially used in a monotheistic sense by Ishmael (son of Abraham) and those of his followers. However, with time, these Arabs later slipped into paganism which ultimately led to the Arabs of Mecca leaving the pure belief of Allah being the ONLY God by making Allah a high god of their pantheon of gods.

The Prophet Muhammad (p) brought the Arabs back onto the worship of Allah alone with the introduction of Islam – the same beliefs Ishmael (p) introduced to Arabia.

A brief history of Meccan-Arab religious practice

We know that the word “Allah” was in use before the time of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh). If we read Ar-Raheeq ul-Makhtum we realise that the early Arabs did believe in Allah as the Only God. This is dated all the way back to the time of Prophet Ishmael (p) who resided in Makkah (Mecca) and learned Arabic as well as settling there [1]. He preached the message of pure monotheism; “Most of the Arabs had complied with the call of Ishmael and professed the religion of his father Abraham. They worshipped Allah, professed His Oneness and followed His religion...” [2].

This shows that Allah was known as the Only God, just like the Muslims believe Him to be. Indeed Abraham and Ishmael (pbut) are considered to be Muslims, i.e. those who had submitted to the Will of the Only God, Allah.

How paganism was introduced after Ishmael and Abraham (pbut)

The issue of paganism came into the equation as the Arabs forgot this pure monotheism which was taught by Ishmael and his followers. The idolatry was originated from the actions of a man named Amr bin Luhai, he was known as a devoted and righteous man, well respected by his peers. However, after a trip away from Mecca he saw idol-worship in Syria.

Upon his return to the Meccans he introduced idol worship to the Meccans by bringing an idol named Hubal back from Syria and this resulted in the spread of a great many idols across Mecca.

They now (wrongly) believed Allah to be the high god of many gods

Despite the Meccan pagans’ acceptance of idols they still proclaimed belief in Allah in the sense that they saw Allah as the High God but used the idols as ‘lesser deities’ whom they believed “could intercede before Allah for the fulfilment of their wishes” [4].

Quite simply they had a pantheon of ‘gods’ but believed that Allah was the High God of their pantheon. [6]

The theory of Allah being considered as a High God is backed by Ar-Raheequl-Maktoum, Karen Armstrong [6] and W. M. Watt [7].

Effectively over the years they changed their belief in Allah, from the belief that Allah was the Only God (the Abrahamic teachings) to the belief that Allah was the High God of their many deities (pagan/polytheistic teachings).

There were 360 different idols, belonging to the pagans of Mecca, around the Ka’bah when Prophet Muhammed took charge of Mecca. These idols were subsequently broken, removed and burned under the authority of Prophet Muhammed [3].

Prophet Muhammad’s father - Abdullah

Another source that attests to the fact that the pre-Islamic Arabs used the name Allah and held a ‘belief’ in Him is the genealogy of Prophet Muhammed, his father’s name was actually Abdullah (meaning servant of Allah) [5]. Interestingly enough, some of these pagan Arabs believed that Allah was the same God that the Jews and Christians worshipped [6]

Prophet Muhammad reintroduces Abrahamic monotheism

In 610 CE, the Prophet Muhammad began to call the pagan Arabs back to the pure monotheism which was taught by Abraham and Ishmael centuries earlier. By 632 CE the Meccan Arabs had given up their idols and returned back to pure monotheism – believing in Allah as the only god.

Friend, don't feed us with lies.

Mulaleb was worshiping Allah at the time you said the Meccans went into idolatry, hence he named his son after Allah (Abdullai).

What is idolatry in islam as you worship the same way as idolaters?

This is from the quran:

( Quran 2:158 Picktha) Lol! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

There are other several hadith that point to the fact that you worship islamic Allah the same way idolaters worship their own Allah too.

Don't deceive yourself, you cannot worship idols in the name of God and get to God's true heaven. Islam is a device of the Devil. When Satan was driven from heaven for wanting to overthrow God, he sought a way to be worshiped as God on earrh, and that he achieved through islam. May God deliver muslims from satanic deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
truthman2012:

Friend, don't feed us with lies.

Mulaleb was worshiping Allah at the time you said the Meccans went into idolatry, hence he named his son after Allah (Abdullai).

What is idolatry in islam as you worship the same way as idolaters?

This is from the quran:

( Quran 2:158 Picktha) Lol! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

There are other several hadith that point to the fact that you worship islamic Allah the same way idolaters worship their own Allah too.

Don't deceive yourself, you cannot worship idols in the name of God and get to God's true heaven. Islam is a device of the Devil. When Satan was driven from heaven for wanting to overthrow God, he sought a way to be worshiped as God on earrh, and that he achieved through islam. May God deliver muslims from satanic deception.
The volume of lies and cover-ups in islam is legendary. Muslims make satan looks like a saint when it comes to telling lies to defend islam and to cover-up for mohammed's short-comings and atrocities. And to be honest, most religions have their fair share of inconsistencies but the level at which muslims lie for islam and mohammed is highly irrational and unacceptable.

Last week tuesday I watched the US senate committee on terrorism where senator Ted Cruz (the former US presidential candidate) questioned the president of muslim advocate, Mrs Khera, on why her organization was hampering on the work of the US department of homeland security (with the support of the islamic demon barrack obama who is cuurently ruling the US) by asking the FBI to scrub all national security materials where 'islam', 'ummah', 'jihad' and 'hijra' are mentioned. Out of the 6 questions the committee asked her, she didnt answer a single question straight. She spent more that seven minutes dodging all the questions posed to her.

Out of frustration, the committee moderator asked Ted Cruz to stop questioning her since she is never ready to answer a single question posed to her. Thats is the president of american muslim advocate trying her best to deceive the infidels.

On that very day, a whistle blower who was exposing the activity of the muslims brotherhood in the US (obama sacked him for doing this job), Phil Haney, was grilled and right away he responded to all questioned and further opened the eyes of the americans of the muslims' plan to destroy the US from within (with facts and evidence). Please truthman watch this senate session on youtube and you will fear muslims and islam.

As per the pagan origin of islam vis-a-vis the allahh, it is no doubt that mohammed worshipped the same allahh his ancestors worshipped. This is because the same circumbulation of kabba (7 times in anti-clockwise direction) and the same kissing of the black stone kabba was done by mohammed's father and grandfather and the practice is still being done today.

Why are muslims trying to tell us that mohammed's allahh was diffrent from his grandfather's allahh? This is a cheap lie for the fools and useful idiots which I refused to be.

4 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by truthman2012(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
true2god:
The volume of lies and cover-ups in islam is legendary. Muslims make satan looks like a saint when it comes to telling lies to defend islam and to cover-up for mohammed's short-comings and atrocities. And to be honest, most religions have their fair share of inconsistencies but the level at which muslims lie for islam and mohammed is highly irrational and unacceptable.

Last week tuesday I watched the US senate committee on terrorism where senator Ted Cruz (the former US presidential candidate) questioned the president of muslim advocate, Mrs Khera, on why her organization was hampering on the work of the US department of homeland security (with the support of the islamic demon barrack obama who is cuurently ruling the US) by asking the FBI to scrub all national security materials where 'islam', 'ummah', 'jihad' and 'hijra' are mentioned. Out of the 6 questions the committee asked her, she didnt answer a single question straight. She spent more that seven minutes dodging all the questions posed to her.

Out of frustration, the committee moderator asked Ted Cruz to stop questioning her since she is never ready to answer a single question posed to her. Thats is the president of american muslim advocate trying her best to deceive the infidels.

On that very day, a whistle blower who was exposing the activity of the muslims brotherhood in the US (obama sacked him for doing this job), Phil Haney, was grilled and right away he responded to all questioned and further opened the eyes of the americans of the muslims' plan to destroy the US from within (with facts and evidence). Please truthman watch this senate session on youtube and you will fear muslims and islam.

As per the pagan origin of islam vis-a-vis the allahh, it is no doubt that mohammed worshipped the same allahh his ancestors worshipped. This is because the same circumbulation of kabba (7 times in anti-clockwise direction) and the same kissing of the black stone kabba was done by mohammed's father and grandfather and the practice is still being done today.

Why are muslims trying to tell us that mohammed's allahh was diffrent from his grandfather's allahh? This is a cheap lie for the fools and useful idiots which I refused to be.

Bro., God bless you.

I always love your presentations. But one thing often surprises me, are muslims thinking with their heads? If yes, we should have no more muslims on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by masseratti: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Olarajee:

Muhammad didn't bring the worship of Allaah, it started with the creation of man, Adam then to Abraham down to Moses, Jesus and all the prophets sent in between till the seal of all of them, Muhammad.
but All this people are Jews except for Mohammed how come he is the seal?

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by masseratti: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I will comment only once on this thread, since it seems from your history that you are on a crusade, and not really interested in getting the answer to your question.

Every religion has a concept of a Supreme Deity, which later becomes corrupted by the addition of lesser gods. Allah was always recognised by the pre-Islamic pagans as the supreme God and Creator, due to the influence of prophet Ibrahim (ﷺ) (Abraham in the Bible) and his Arab descendants. The Quran tells the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)...

<<Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me if you know, whose is the earth and all who dwell in it?"
They will say, "Allah's".
Ask them, "Then why do you not understand this"?

Say to them (ie ask the pagans), "To whom do the seven heavens and the Glorious Throne belong?"
They will say, "To Allah".
Say, "Then why do you not fear Him".

Say to them (ie ask the pagans) "Tell me, if you know, whose is the Sovereignty over everything? And who is that Being who gives protection while none can give protection against Him?"
They will surely reply, "This power belongs to Allah." Say, "How then are you so bewitched?">>
Quran 23;84-92

This shows that they did not dispute the sovereignity of Allah over all things, nor the fact that He is the Creator. Their point of dispute was that they believed that there were other 'minor gods' that could benefit or harm them, and that were therefore, also deserving of attention. This is what Islam rejects. Allah alone is God and Creator, and none deserve worship but him, based on the principles sent through Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Ismael, Moses and all the other prophets sent at different times. The other idols that were later added to the worship of Allah as the unique God were to be rightly relegated to the rubbish heap.

AbdulMuttalib named his son Abdullah to show that he was sanctified to Allah, because he did worship Allah, only not Alone as He should be worshipped. He also had another son called Abduluzza, and the pagans also called their children Abd manaf and Abul shams, depending on which God they were intent on worshipping at the time.

Like the concept of monotheism, the laws, morals and ways of worship had also been lost. The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) reinstated these too.

For the same reason that the pagans were rejected as monotheists. They associated partners in worship with Allah, even though they acknowledged His Supremacy. (in the time of the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ), Christians had no other name for God other than Allah). This association was via their belief that Jesus was also a god (in addition to the holy spirit), and this is why they are referred to as infidels.

<<Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of the three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.>>
Quran 5;73
not all Christians refer Jesus as God, not all Christians believe in the concept of trinity, you guys should drop that please, how is it possible for the Jewish people to call God in Arabic Allah? they have their own language and its different, how come all the prophets are Jewish except Muhammad.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
truthman2012:

Bro., God bless you.

I always love your presentations. But one thing often surprises me, are muslims thinking with their heads? If yet, we should have no more muslims on nairaland.
They have been seriously brainwashed from childhood and will be difficult for them to see the obvious deceptions in islam. It is not easy to jettison an ideology that was impacted from infancy to adulthood hence muslims are the first victims of mohammed's ideology and his sunnah which some of them are following. The few ones that attempt to completely follow the sunnah of the prophet end up becoming terrorist after they might have graduated from being tabligs.

The battle against islam is a spiritual warefare against millions of souls trapped in this arabian and criminally relentless arabian cult.

1 Like

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by masseratti: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
authenticmoha:
i have more to say but due to time factor i just have to go bt answer my question if u call Jesus lord what will GOD
the word lord and God are not the same, lordship is a nobility, title God is the creator, the king, lords in the British nobility serve the realm.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
masseratti:
the word lord and God are not the same, lordship is a nobility, title God is the creator, the king, lords in the British nobility serve the realm.
Lord Simply Means Land Owner
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by masseratti: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Lord Simply Means Land Owner
really? you think all lords have lands? Smh
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
masseratti:
really? you think all lords have lands? Smh
Lord

noun
a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by masseratti: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Lord

noun
a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
now you see there are many meaning of the word lord not necessarily a landowner.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Emmachina24: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dangerous hmmmmm
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
masseratti:
not all Christians refer Jesus as God, not all Christians believe in the concept of trinity, you guys should drop that please, how is it possible for the Jewish people to call God in Arabic Allah? they have their own language and its different, how come all the prophets are Jewish except Muhammad.

Only fringe sects of christianity like the Jehovah's Witness, reject the divinity of Jesus. And they are not even recognized as Christians by mainstream catholics, orthodox and protestant churches. I do not say that to state my own view of which is right or wrong theologically. Whenever we refer to 'christians', we are referring to the overwhelming majority of those who identify as such, not the insignificantly numbered fringe, so we are still correct.

Not all Jews speak Hebrew. Jews in Arabia then, spoke Arabic as their first language (and still do in Arab countries like Yemen), although their rabbis and scholars understood Hebrew and used it for their rituals and readings of the Torah, just like Jews in diverse countries today. There are various hadith of frequent conversations between the prophet (ﷺ) and the Jewish leaders and scholars. They referred to God as Allah. Many Jews were even called Abdullah, like Abdullah bin Salam, a foremost jewish scholar then, who converted to Islam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Salam

Christians in pre-Islamic Arabia also did so (and still do so until now). What most of you today have been blinded to not understand is that Allah is the name of the Supreme Creator in Arabic, and is used as such across all faiths even in pre-Islamic Arabia; Christian, Jewish, Pagan and Hanif (monotheist theist).

Not all prophets have been from the children of Israel. Allah says in the Quran that prophets have been sent to every clan with the general message of monotheism. For example, we have the prophets Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ismail...etc, all of which are pre-judaic era. We also have more recent prophets described in the Quran, who were not Hebrews... Jonah, Shuaib, Saleh etc. The Quran did not mention all the prophets that have ever been sent (a hadith states that there were over 140,000 at different times to different tribes). All the prophets however, were Muslims (submissive to the Will of God) and monotheists (uncompromising worshippers of a Single, Unique, Indivisible, Omniscient, Omnipotent Creator of the universe and everything in it). There are traces of early monotheism in practically every faith on earth today, hinting at their early monotheistic origins which may have become corrupted later. Even Hinduism with its purported 360million gods, was originally monotheistic and the Brahmin priestly caste still affirm this, saying that polytheism is for the lower castes.
Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Only fringe sects of christianity like the Jehovah's Witness, reject the divinity of Jesus. And they are not even recognized as Christians by mainstream catholics, orthodox and protestant churches. I do not say that to state my own view of which is right or wrong theologically. Whenever we refer to 'christians', we are referring to the overwhelming majority of those who identify as such, not the insignificantly numbered fringe, so we are still correct.

Not all Jews speak Hebrew. Jews in Arabia then, spoke Arabic as their first language (and still do in Arab countries like Yemen), although their rabbis and scholars understood Hebrew and used it for their rituals and readings of the Torah, just like Jews in diverse countries today. There are various hadith of frequent conversations between the prophet (ﷺ) and the Jewish leaders and scholars. They referred to God as Allah. Many Jews were even called Abdullah, like Abdullah bin Salam, a foremost jewish scholar then, who converted to Islam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Salam

Christians in pre-Islamic Arabia also did so (and still do so until now). What most of you today have been blinded to not understand is that Allah is the name of the Supreme Creator in Arabic, and is used as such across all faiths even in pre-Islamic Arabia; Christian, Jewish, Pagan and Hanif (monotheist theist).

Not all prophets have been from the children of Israel. Allah says in the Quran that prophets have been sent to every clan with the general message of monotheism. For example, we have the prophets Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ismail...etc, all of which are pre-judaic era. We also have more recent prophets described in the Quran, who were not Hebrews... Jonah, Shuaib, Saleh etc. The Quran did not mention all the prophets that have ever been sent (a hadith states that there were over 140,000 at different times to different tribes). All the prophets however, were Muslims (submissive to the Will of God) and monotheists (uncompromising worshippers of a Single, Unique, Indivisible, Omniscient, Omnipotent Creator of the universe and everything in it). There are traces of early monotheism in practically every faith on earth today, hinting at their early monotheistic origins which may have become corrupted later. Even Hinduism with its purported 360million gods, was originally monotheistic and the Brahmin priestly caste still affirm this, saying that polytheism is for the lower castes.
Question 1: Which allahh did mohammed's grandfather worship and which allahh did mohammed introduce?

Question 2: Why was mohammed's pattern of worshipping allahh consistent with the ways and manners his grandfather worshipped allahh? Mohammed's grandfather kissed and embraced the blackstone in kabba, circumbulated the kakka 7 times (on their yearly hajj festival\pilgrimage), fasted for 30days, and also observed ramadan. Why is that mohammed's islam is more than 70% of his father's grandfather's religion?

3) Why is that non of the bible prophet performed hajj or mentioned kabba?

4) Why is that the bible condemned the use of moon and sun for religious purpose and meanwhile the muslims observe the moon for religious purpose?

5) Why is it that no bible prophet recognise allahh as a god but called their god YHWH (or Yahweh as the Jews and the bible prophets called him).

Can you honestly answer these questions?

3 Likes

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
true2god:
Question 1: Which allahh did mohammed's grandfather worship and which allahh did mohammed introduce?

It is the same Supreme Being recognized as the Creator across all faiths. The prophet Muhammad did not introduce Him, he just eliminated the practice of associating partners with Him, or attributing sons and daughters to Him.

true2god:

Question 2: Why was mohammed's pattern of worshipping allahh consistent with the ways and manners his grandfather worshipped allahh? Mohammed's grandfather kissed and embraced the blackstone in kabba, circumbulated the kakka 7 times (on their yearly hajj festival\pilgrimage), fasted for 30days, and also observed ramadan. Why is that mohammed's islam is more than 70% of his father's grandfather's religion?

Some of the rites of worship practised by the pagans were inherited from Prophet Abraham (ﷺ) and his son, prophet Ismail (ﷺ). This include the Saiy from the Safa to the Marwa (in emulation of Hagar's search for water for her son), the tawaaf (which Abraham (ﷺ) himself instituted along with his son, under Allah's commands) and the jamaraat (or stoning the pillars which emulate Abraham's rejection of the devil's temptation). The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) merely purified the rites of those acts of worship which were added to the original rites taught by Abraham (ﷺ). He also revived many rites of worship which had been neglected by the pagans, such as Salaat (daily prayers), Fasting, and Zakat. He also revived good manners, and best practices such as eliminating blood feuds, usury, gambling, drunkenness and infanticide to mention just a few... things that were common place among the pagan Arabs.

true2god:

3) Why is that non of the bible prophet performed hajj or mentioned kabba?

Actually, there seems to be some controversy concerning whether there are allusions to the hajj rites or not. [eg Psalms 84:5-6, Isaiah 60:1-7 etc.] However, it is not important whether the OT did actually mention the hajj or not. The OT is generally known to have been corrupted in favour of the writers of its books, towards Judaic favoritism. It does not present an actual history of those times in the view of the majority of Bible scholars.

true2god:

4) Why is that the bible condemned the use of moon and sun for religious purpose and meanwhile the muslims observe the moon for religious purpose?

The moon and the sun are not used for religious purposes, in that they are not worshipped. Their religious purpose does not exceed telling the time of day, month or year. If ou are referring as the moon as an Islamic symbol, there is nothing in the Quran or hadith that encourages this. The moon was a symbol of Turkish Ottoman rule (you can still see it on their flags), and somehow beecame associated with Islam.

true2god:

5) Why is it that no bible prophet recognise allahh as a god but called their god YHWH (or Yahweh as the Jews and the bible prophets called him).

Actually, the Jews who passed down/ wrote the OT did not give the name of God directly, as it was taboo to call Him by His name in their corrupted faith. There are references to 'El' or 'Elah' in the Bible however, as in when Jesus purportedly cried out on the cross 'Elah, Elah lama sabachtani'.

true2god:

Can you honestly answer these questions?

I did answer them with full honesty. In Islam, we do not lie about our faith. As the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said...

<<Lying leads to unrighteousness, and unrighteousness leads to the fire (of hell).>>

Consequently, you can be assurred that any qurstions you ask me will be answered honestly, even if they are detrimental to my arguments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Allah Was Mutaleb Worshipping As An Idolater? by true2god: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

It is the same Supreme Being recognized as the Creator across all faiths. The prophet Muhammad did not introduce Him, he just eliminated the practice of associating partners with Him, or attributing sons and daughters to Him.

Some of the rites of worship practised by the pagans were inherited from Prophet Abraham (ﷺ) and his son, prophet Ismail (ﷺ). This include the Saiy from the Safa to the Marwa (in emulation of Hagar's search for water for her son), the tawaaf (which Abraham (ﷺ) himself instituted along with his son, under Allah's commands) and the jamaraat (or stoning the pillars which emulate Abraham's rejection of the devil's temptation). The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) merely purified the rites of those acts of worship which were added to the original rites taught by Abraham (ﷺ). He also revived many rites of worship which had been neglected by the pagans, such as Salaat (daily prayers), Fasting, and Zakat. He also revived good manners, and best practices such as eliminating blood feuds, usury, gambling, drunkenness and infanticide to mention just a few... things that were common place among the pagan Arabs.

Actually, there seems to be some controversy concerning whether there are allusions to the hajj rites or not. [eg Psalms 84:5-6, Isaiah 60:1-7 etc.] However, it is not important whether the OT did actually mention the hajj or not. The OT is generally known to have been corrupted in favour of the writers of its books, towards Judaic favoritism. It does not present an actual history of those times in the view of the majority of Bible scholars.

The moon and the sun are not used for religious purposes, in that they are not worshipped. Their religious purpose does not exceed telling the time of day, month or year. If ou are referring as the moon as an Islamic symbol, there is nothing in the Quran or hadith that encourages this. The moon was a symbol of Turkish Ottoman rule (you can still see it on their flags), and somehow beecame associated with Islam.

Actually, the Jews who passed down/ wrote the OT did not give the name of God directly, as it was taboo to call Him by His name in their corrupted faith. There are references to 'El' or 'Elah' in the Bible however, as in when Jesus purportedly cried out on the cross 'Elah, Elah lama sabachtani'.

I did answer them with full honesty. In Islam, we do not lie about our faith. As the prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said...

<<Lying leads to unrighteousness, and unrighteousness leads to the fire (of hell).>>

Consequently, you can be assurred that any qurstions you ask me will be answered honestly, even if they are detrimental to my arguments.
On your first response, you said that both mohammed and his grandfather worshipped the same allahh, which is 100% true. The only difference is mohammed's infussing (re-packaging) of his grandfather's religion (or ancestral religion) by introducing some elements of christianity and Judaism into his ancestor's pagan religion. This is because mohammed had a daily interractions with the Jews and the christians at that time (quran 9:30). On the issue of attributing patner with God, the quran, in several occassions, made reference to 'allahh and his apostle'. As a matter of fact, there is hardly any separation of 'allahh and his apostle' in the quran. This scenario hence begged this statement by aisha: 'it seems allahh is always ready to fulfill your (mohammed's) heart desires' (sahih bukhari 6:60:331). This is an observation made by aisha, that mohammed will get away with many things all in the name of allahh. From a technical point of view, most of the words mohammed attributed to allahh are his own personal words and\or desires.

On your second response, there is no any archeological proof the abraham or ishmael ever set foot on mecca. Mohammed himself claimed that the first mosque was built 40 year prior to the temple of solomon (sahih bukhari 4:55:636). If this statement is true, that means the the kabba was built around 998-991bc. But abraham lived approximately 2000bc and so going by mohammed's own statement in the hadith i provided, abraham had no business with the kabba. And as a matter of fact, mohammed also confirmed the pagan origin of the kabba and at a time contemplated destroying it (sahih bukhari 1:3:129).

On your alleged claim that the OT had been corrupted because it did not mention hajj or kabba, please do you have any proove that it was corrupted. allahh said in quran 6:115, quran 18:27.

And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.

In the verses above, allahh re-affirmed that his words cannot be changed or altered. Since allahh recongized the Jews and christians scriptures as his words\works, as the wholly quran confirms, why are muslims lying that the current Jewish and christian scriptures have been altered? Who is lying\confused here, you or allahh?

On the fourth answer you said that the muslims do not attach any religious significance to the moon and the sun. Can you tell me the meaning of the islamic symbol of the crescent moon and star? Is it a sheer co-incidence without any religious importance? Why did the sultan of sokoto shifted the fasting days a day longer because the moon was not sighted yet?

On the fifth answer, i agree with you. The Jews find the name of God too holy to be pronounced. On hebrew or Jewish lettering, it is written as YHWH (the tetragramatton) and most attempt to pronounce it as Yahweh. If thats is the case, do you still hold onto the view that the name of God is allahh?

I apprciate your initial answers though fraught with half-truth and kithmanship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan 2018: What You Need To Know About Fasting? / In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.