Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State (50825 Views)

A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Godwin Ezeemo Celebrates Birthday With The Blind, Deaf And Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hear him:I was at Achalla villagein Umuchu Anambra State to inspect the pace of work at the ongoing road construction. I am so glad that the road is almost 75% complete.
Looking at the road today, I rewind to last year, when it was only a thick forest with just a foot path.
I am happy at the level of work done, the commitment and dedication of the engineers and contractors. They were able to control the mighty erosion that gave me sleepless nights and haunting thoughts of the possibility of the road.
Very soon we shall be back to cut the ribbons and people of Achalla, Umuchu in Aguata L.G.A would rejoice at the emergence of a new access road.
I appreciate the creative and intelligent efforts of the site Engineer, contractors and all who join and support me in making this feat possible.
God willing, we shall do more.
#Anambrashallbewell. Cc:Lalasticlala

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
More!

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
y u no show us bfor pics, ooooo chineke, ftc again?am tired ooo. bt mean while try watch saloni n sacred ties on zee world.its good for ur soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by ChimaAdeoye: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Type of threads that make people mock the SE.

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Mekus68: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
GOOD. Happy Sunday Godwin Ezeemo. I must surely be like u wen I grow up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by mightyhaze: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lovely,..

Igbo amaka

Igbo mara mma na ese okwu smiley

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
This man is creating over 1 thousand jobs in Umuchu alone & hundreds arround Anambra State in various investment ranging from Agriculture/Agrobusinesses,Media,Logistic, Food processing etc!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by fkpboss: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
The man is contesting for governor in the next election. He is pouring water on the ground so that he would step on cold soil as yoruba people will say.... I may be wrong tho

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Vendoor(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is a very good development... Thumps up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Mekus68: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].
BAD BELLE
No matter the level of hatred u hv against a man who is helping his kinsmen, u cannot level him cuz he's too high.

Abi u prefer Buhari who helps his fullani kinsmen to kill and behead people?

Keep deceicing yourself with lgbo name.
Ewu awusa

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala come & share this goodnews!
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good work by you sir. Wish every rich/comfortable person can do this in their community and stop waiting for the government. This country would have been a very comfortable place to live in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
fkpboss:
The man is contesting for governor in the next election. He is pouring water on the ground so that he would step on cold soil as yoruba people will say.... I may be wrong tho
...... if this is a way to pour water, then this is a good way of pouring water!

31 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by layzie: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Show us ur pictures while clearing the smelly gutter in front of ur house or filling up the potholes in your street with hardcore first before castigating someone for bringing access road to his village.

@chimaadeoye
ChimaAdeoye:
Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.
[/size].

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by emmanuelbrown26: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
dis is the kind of news we should be hearing, hence govt has abandoned us, let the rich help

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
I received some Nigerian farmers who came from Belgium and Lagos to see the progress we are making at Orient Farm.
They were so amazed at how much we have done; our determination and dedication to make Agriculture a strong hold in our economy and the rate of employment Orient Farm has created through Agriculture.
I took the liberty of taking them to our Cucumber and water melon Farms, which span over 134 hectares of land in Achalla, Umuchu, Aguata L.G.A, and we had the fortune of plucking the cucumber and water melon fruits and having a taste of the delicious fruits.
They offered their professional advice, suggestions and recommendations on how we could further enhance our farming.
Anambra could be the food basket of the Nation and even Africa. It is not impossible, but very possible, and we should work towards making it a reality.
#Anambrashallbewell

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
I received some Nigerian farmers who came from Belgium and Lagos to see the progress we are making at Orient Farm.
They were so amazed at how much we have done; our determination and dedication to make Agriculture a strong hold in our economy and the rate of employment Orient Farm has created through Agriculture.
I took the liberty of taking them to our Cucumber and water melon Farms, which span over 134 hectares of land in Achalla, Umuchu, Aguata L.G.A, and we had the fortune of plucking the cucumber and water melon fruits and having a taste of the delicious fruits.
They offered their professional advice, suggestions and recommendations on how we could further enhance our farming.
Anambra could be the food basket of the Nation and even Africa. It is not impossible, but very possible, and we should work towards making it a reality.
#Anambrashallbewell

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala front page please!
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
This man is developing a Cattle Ranch @ Umuchu athat will be able to supply most of the meat needs in Anambra State!.(pic) Some of The Cow in His Farm

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala where are You?
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by eyeview: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Such efforts must be commended.
Even the basic road tarring is not cheap and thus mostly avoided by most philantropists.
Even politicians who receive constituency project allocations avoid this project because of the huge capital involvement.
So,anyone that embarks on even the basic tarring from his personal funds must be encouraged and praised.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Benjom(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bia, wa, come, which one now? Is it the food they're sharing that is the focal point or the cows indeed?
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by investnow2013: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala news don come
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Lordtrillion(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wow, kudos. GOD bless him

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Jlow2: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
some pple will cry after reading dis

14 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by brunofarad(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by allanphash7(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2016
K

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
This is a very good development... Thumps up!
....... very good development. Thumbs up sis!
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by kossyablaze(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Anambra my state! Nanka repping

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by looseweight: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.