Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State (50802 Views)

A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Godwin Ezeemo Celebrates Birthday With The Blind, Deaf And Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by chimah3(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by bloodkiller: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=16pt]Type of threads that make people mock the SE.

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].

show me your rusty village roads or shatap your buccal cavity there and get out

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Bgorgeous: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
E go soon pick form for election
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by mccoy47(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Anambarians setting the pace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
....... very good development. Thumbs up sis!
h
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by banmee(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
fkpboss:
The man is contesting for governor in the next election. He is pouring water on the ground so that he would step on cold soil as yoruba people will say.... I may be wrong tho

You are not wrong. I don't know him or ever heard of him. But, going by the normal Nigerian way of doing things, nothing goes for nothing. He is definitely not doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Oshiomole did it. Yobo just did the same thing. Generosity is very expensive in Nigeria.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by obaino860: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Just look at the gravel road and it's tiny width with no gutters. Only God knows its length.

Anyhow, tell this guy to invest in agriculture, poultry and build small agro-based factories to employ youths in his community. That will help develop his place much faster than the 100 short gravel roads
[/size].

how many roads has.....
adenuga and co constructed in Ogun state or their village

17 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Innovator90:
h
....... h for House
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by mcversatile(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Individual that is cool and awesome.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by papinx(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
looseweight:
Hmmm
Why the haste na
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Chommieblaq(f): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice development!!!
God will bless him immensely and I pray every other rich man will emulate this and that the young ones will be hardworking and continue this good work.

God bless Us!
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by CACAWA(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
God bless you sir.

This is what the Yorubas call " olówó tí ń fowó sàanú"

A wealthy man who uses his wealth to save others.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by obaino860: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Do d brown roof republic even go to their village.,since all of you are claiming Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
I love how this investnow2013 guy stays promoting his state. I don't know whether he gets paid tho. I would have loved
to do what he's doing for his state for my own state but dem I-bobo youths turn me to tribalist cheesy grin and man gats concentrate
on those touts for the whole day

Obaino860//Ilovemystate/FK081 hope say your apa dey learn cheesy grin
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Qmerit(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2016
I tell you this man is working and fayose is doing marking.
kudos .
i know he's not a gov, but he's doing what a gov with allocation and tax collection can't do, in the person of fayose.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Pyno30: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
. Ungrateful Humans

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by papinx(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
obaino860:

how many roads has.....

Nice observation cool

Check my signature boss....

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Robustwares1(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
The man try no be small. Kudos.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by banmee(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
obaino860:

how many roads has.....

It is not Adenuga's job to construct roads.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Natotogokillme: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Let him provide jobs for youths abeg.
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by 2sexycom(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
you are just being myopic. How will you transport the said produce of your proposed "idea"from a community that has no motorable linkage with other towns.

Have you done what this man has done for your own people or even half of it?

That road isn't complete yet and mind you, he is doing something that is supposed to be the job of the government but no, he never waited for them to do it. He ACTED... That is selfless spirit on an igbo man.

During my NYSC days, we igbos were making plans to leave a legacy in a yoruba community while the yorubas among us were sabotaging it. The principal had to call the 2 saboteurs among us and told them point blank that they are a disgrace to the yorubas and that he is ashamed of them considering we are from a different region of the country.

In a country like Nigeria, how many people do what this man is doing for their respective communities? If we had 100000 of such man, so many communities will be devoid of mud houses in today's age.

Appreciate the heart that house the idea to build that road. Do you know how much it cost to build a road? At least, it is better than it was before and after all, he is not the only one from that community.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Na wa ooo. See the road cheesy

Anyways some ppl wnt even do at all

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by obaino860: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
fkpboss:
The man is contesting for governor in the next election. He is pouring water on the ground so that he would step on cold soil as yoruba people will say.... I may be wrong tho

He is not contesting for anything.......
D truth is that,SE develop their village,no matter where it is located.......
people don't wait for govt,they do it theirself.....
But in brown roof republic,da don't even near their state not to know their village.....
They are all from lagos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by papindinho(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
God bless you sir.

This is what the Yorubas call " olówó tí ń fowó sàanú"

A wealthy man who uses his wealth to save others.
Yes boss.....

Kindly Check my signature boss....
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by buchilino(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Mekus68:
GOOD.
Happy Sunday Godwin Ezeemo.
I must surely be like u wen I grow up.

NWANNE A MASSIVE AMEN 2 UR PRAYER, NOT LIKE SOME BROWN ROOF CUCUMBERS DAT THINK WITH DER DICKS

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by abrahym(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Igbo people don wise up... They will be developing lagos before . I think they learn from the first civil war

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by NZAGHA(f): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Mekus68:

BAD BELLE
No matter the level of hatred u hv against a man who is helping his kinsmen, u cannot level him cuz he's too high.

Abi u prefer Buhari who helps his fullani kinsmen to kill and behead people?

Keep deceicing yourself with lgbo name.
Ewu awusa

nwayo oo nwanne grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by cirmuell(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2016
fkpboss:
Of course, Rochas of Imo State did more than this grin
Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by obaino860: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2016
layzie:
Show us ur pictures while clearing the smelly gutter in front of ur house or filling up the potholes in your street with hardcore first before castigating someone for bringing access road to his village.

@chimaadeoye

d brown roof sophisticated republics are all from Lagos,, da don't have a village...........
Tell me,which village is adenuga and co from......
even our vice president.....I heard da are from Ogun state for mouth

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by NZAGHA(f): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].

Re: Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State by Kosy79(f): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size].
Teacher Nwelekebe u no even kw ur students, abi u don see Godwin Ezeemo for ur class?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.