Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? (6492 Views)

What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by emmyblackky(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
I was in church today, just like every other day. The major message today was "disobedience". We were told that just because of DISOBEDIENCE a lot of people fall off their relationship with God. Are you disobedient? Do you do things and often feel guilty afterwards? If there are things you do that you know are bad in the sight of God and still don't let go, then it means that you are a disobedient child.

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by sukkot: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
good question
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
zero post yet the thing enter front page, some people get levels o.
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by ladyF(f): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol OP suppose ask how many of us go church. grin

Click like if na house you do your own church or TV. In other news, happy birthday Tolutweety kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by zealz4u(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
the power of the mind
A strong message from the book (the power of the mind). ur mindset is the main reason y ur where u are today. if u don't like ur present condition , u can change it with ur mind.

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by zyzxx(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
The presence of God

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by piagetskinner(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Today was praise sunday...

There wasn't much preaching, though the preacher dwelt more on the need to thank God for the past six months, even though it had been kinda tough..we still have reasons to thank God that we weren't consumed with it...and for the fact that God has given us life we still have hope for better days ahead

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by faorex(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Me ayam a Muslim and I did not attend asalatu lol
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by veekid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm a Muslim I don't go to church

Thank you

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Sunnycliff(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Becoming an unstoppable reigning conqueror is the title of my Pastor Kumuyi's message in my hometown at our Deeper life campground in owerri.

He made us understand the place of courage against ungodly counsel, the conviction of conscience and unwavering consistency and all these will lead to the confirmation of the crown for unstoppable conquerors!

Jesus is all the world needs today to survive both in this world and in eternity!

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by charlydamianpat(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
how to deal with our baggars

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Janedera(f): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
PEACE that comes from God

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Oludrex(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
tithe and offerings

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wisdom from the ant proverbs 30vs24-25

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
how to make money in 5days... if u need the copy of the message, click like

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by ichommy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Following
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by zyzxx(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:
what happen
You did not go to church?
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by rezzy: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Access to Kingdom Prosperity

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by fharrisonfort(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Understanding The Purpose of The Church

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Posh3(f): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ours" is " Seven steps to stewardship!!!

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by marshalcarter: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dem no preach 2day...just worship till church close cheesy cool
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Malocity(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not go for worldly pleasure so as not to lose the Love for God.

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Faith.

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Emmaesty(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Is there no balm in Gilead

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by Teeboy22(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ichommy:
Following

Where u dey follow m go
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by piagetskinner(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

Click like if na house you do your own church or TV. In other news, happy birthday Tolutweety kiss

I hear say today na ur birthday...

Kerosene is v expensive over here just send 30litres
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by emmyblackky(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

ok sir, modified; how many of una go church?
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by gibzzhd: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
The fathers blessing by rev don odunze Jr at the concluding service of the men alive convention of the world of life bible church. it was awesome

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by emmyblackky(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
zero post yet the thing enter front page, some people get levels o.
Na grace of God oo, a front page material is a front page material my brother

Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by emmyblackky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
faorex:
lol grin
faorex:
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by cidy123: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eating more of vegetables and fruits than junk foods...
Re: What Was The Main Message In Your Church Today? by mosesweb: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
PRAISE FOR SUPPERNATURAL OPEN DOORS.

I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / Celebrities @ COZA 17th Anniversary Celebrations In Abuja / Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton