Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Java Essentials Training In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Essentials Training In Lagos (908 Views)

Key Essentials You Must Know About Your Restaurant Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Java Essentials Training In Lagos by FincoApps(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Have you ever wanted to be a programmer but confused on how to start ?

Enroll for our 3 weeks Java Essentials course now!!!

In this course, you are going to be learning about the main concepts of Java programming. Concepts that would enable you start creating Apps to solve real world problems.

I personally would be in charge of this course and I'm going to show you several fun applications of the concepts you would be taught and how they can be applied to real word scenarios. We would also create some apps together from ground-up to facilitate retention....
Don't miss this opportunity.

Learn more about the course here: http://fincoapps.com/java-essentials-training/

Contact me on
WhatsApp: 09081552310
BBM: 7B823032

Office is located at Suite 42A Primal Tek Plaza, Egbeda Lagos (Opposite Gowon Estate Market).

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why We Stand Out As An Exceptional Web Development Company / Flavourway Music Platform / Matlab Guru: I Have A Project For You In Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.