Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Hd Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hd Problems (996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hd Problems by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
A HD I PULLED OUT OF MY DEAD LAPTOP JUST WOBT WORK ON ANY HD CASE BUT I INSTALLED IT INTERNALLY ON MY PS3 AND IT WAS RECOGNISED BUT WHEN I PULLED IT OUT AGAIN IT DINT WORK. GUYS PLS HELP ME.
TYPE=SEAGATE
SIZE=700 GB
Re: Hd Problems by horllamy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
A HD I PULLED OUT OF MY DEAD LAPTOP JUST WOBT WORK ON ANY HD CASE BUT I INSTALLED IT INTERNALLY ON MY PS3 AND IT WAS RECOGNISED BUT WHEN I PULLED IT OUT AGAIN IT DINT WORK. GUYS PLS HELP ME.
TYPE=SEAGATE
SIZE=700 GB

Are sure that it doesn't fall down frm your hand.
Re: Hd Problems by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
horllamy:

Are sure that it doesn't fall down frm your hand.
noo my broda. the wired thing is that if I put it inside the ps3 it works. I check the size and I see its the HD. but I don't want to use it inside the ps3, I want to use it as an external HD but when I put it inside a HD case and plug it to my pc I just spins and doesn't get recognised.
av tried it on 3 different cases but to no avail
Re: Hd Problems by horllamy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

noo my broda. the wired thing is that if I put it inside the ps3 it works. I check the size and I see its the HD. but I don't want to use it inside the ps3, I want to use it as an external HD but when I put it inside a HD case and plug it to my pc I just spins and doesn't get recognised.
av tried it on 3 different cases but to no avail

Do use different cable also or maybe the hard disk has spoiled be that .
Re: Hd Problems by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
horllamy:

Do use different cable also or maybe the hard disk has spoiled be that .
owk I will do that. thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Reportedly Blocks Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive And Github To Stop Ema / HP Compaq 6735s, Dual-core , 2.10ghz Processor Speed 30k Working Perfectly / How To Order Your Faulty System Parts Fromyour Manufacturer At No Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.