Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society (1411 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by MRlecturer2050: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello Dudes. A brother is in need of information concerning GRAIL movement or society. My story goes as follows: My mother-in-law called my line today and without any form of provocation or problems btw us before now, accused me of "tomenting" her daughter, and my wife of 5 year, by taking her to church. For your information we are relatively new members of MFM and for the past 4 years plus have lived a pagan life. Her GRAIL society is far from where we stay which probably accounts 4 her staying at home on sundays for the past 4years plus. She kept repeating the word 'tormenting' several times on the phone as if her life depends on it. My wife is from a devoted GRAIL SOCIETY home. I married her out of love without taking out time to find out about her society. I'm confused as to what my mother-in-law meant by 'tomenting'? Is there something about GRAIL MOVEMENT my wife is hiding from me? Is GRAIL MOVEMENT A SECRET OR AN OCCULTIC SOCIETY? Do members of GRAIL MOVEMENT accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour? Is it advisable to married a GRAIL member? For the past 4years plus, my wife v frustrated all my efforts at knowing even a little of her society. Pls and pls I need answers to these questions from those who should know. Thanks in anticipation of a quick response to the issues raised.
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by Vendoor(f): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Its GRAIL not GRAIN please modify your post
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by tolugar: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm which one is Grain again.

Go to the ministry of agriculture nearest to you and ask them.

"Tormenting" May be a new specie of Grain

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by MRlecturer2050: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Its GRAIL not GRAIN please modify your post
GRAIL OR GRAIN, I'm desperate 4 answers to issues raised. Tks all the same.
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by Vendoor(f): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
MRlecturer2050:
GRAIL OR GRAIN, I'm desperate 4 answers to issues raised. Tks all the same.

Modify your post first.... I will answer your question!

Regards
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by Wangxiao(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by Wangxiao(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe, you'd try talk to yur wife.....
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by MRlecturer2050: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wangxiao:
Maybe, you'd try talk to yur wife.....
I v already done that. Probably I would v to turn to google for answers.
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by ouigy99(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op, where did your marriage ceremony take place? In the church or in Grail Land?.... Or Na okija shrine?.
My take, wherever or whoever joined you guys together, be it priest, pastor or babalawo, you should be attending your Sunday service in their corresponding alter
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by ouigy99(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op, where did your marriage ceremony take place? In the church or in Grail Land?.... Or Na okija shrine?.
My take, wherever or whoever joined you guys together, be it priest, pastor or babalawo, you should be attending your Sunday service in their corresponding alter
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by Vendoor(f): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm confused as to what my
mother-in-law meant by 'tomenting'?

You are depriving her from true fellowship

Is there something about GRAIL MOVEMENT my wife is hiding from me?

No...

Is GRAIL MOVEMENT A SECRET OR
AN OCCULTIC SOCIETY?

Its not a religion or secret society, its a movement of people that have read THE GRAIL MESSAGE by ABD-RU-SHIN

Do members of GRAIL MOVEMENT accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour?

They understand the ministry of Jesus than christians and recognize him as: The Son of God

Is it advisable to married a GRAIL member?

Yes, if she aggrees to marry you... She will always be there for you.
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by sisisioge: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/147092/grail-message

Dude, what were u thinking? It is well o, pls pray without ceasing!
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by MRlecturer2050: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
ouigy99:
court weding
Re: Pls, Help a brother in search of answers concerning GRAIL Society by MRlecturer2050: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:

You are depriving her from true fellowship

No...

Its not a religion or secret society, its a movement of people that have read THE GRAIL MESSAGE by ABD-RU-SHIN

They understand the ministry of Jesus than christians and recognize him as: The Son of God

Yes, if she aggrees to marry you... She will always be there for you.
could u pls explain how I am depriving her of true fellowship? Specifically, what do u mean by true fellowship? I v always encouraged her before now to attend sunday service at Grail not minding the distance. U should know that d decision to attend MFM was mutual btw us as husband and wife. It was her decision to attend MFM. Before now, I v requested that she educates me on the Grail teaching given that we v d copies of Grail in the book shelf which declined. I v even attended Grail public lecture with her in d past.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? / I Need Help / “I love my husband beating me, I enjoy seeing him angry” – Lady reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.