Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (12574 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Face Obadiah77. Don't use tactics to derail this thread.

What's your problem this girl, is it by force?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Stop seeking my attention, go away! You not matured enough.
Oh. Wow. Lolzzzz. Okay Mr Matured guy. You are so Matured yet worships a god Who quotes Angels. Allah's words are suppose to be law, but now, he is the one quoting his own angels. Yes, Mr Matured man. Give attention to what Obadiah is posting to you becos, it's obvious Allah was referring to a deity higher than him, very soon, we shall know the the truth. Monotheist Allah, keeps referring to himself as "We", and Mr mature man compares it to 'Royal We'. I have never head the Queen of England refer to herself as "We". Mr mature man, am watching you in 3D

5 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Go away!
You are scared of me, just admit it.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Oh. Wow. Lolzzzz. Okay Mr Matured guy. You are so Matured yet worships a god Who quotes Angels. Allah's words are suppose to be law, but now, he is the one quoting his own angels. Yes, Mr Matured man. Give attention to what Obadiah is posting to you becos, it's obvious Allah was referring to a deity higher than him, very soon, we shall know the the truth. Monotheist Allah, keeps referring to himself as "We", and Mr mature man compares it to 'Royal We'. I have never head the Queen of England refer to herself as "We". Mr mature man, am watching you in 3D

Obviously pained! Go away!
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
All trolls and derailers should be ignored

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

go and preach to the different atheist that came to nairaland as strong Christians but are no more christians......they need your help not us, even the OP is one of them, you guys arent even ashamed at all.
How can you tell they were strong Christians? BTW, what's your definition of "Strong Christian?"
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

You are scared of me, just admit it.

Go away small Fry.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

How can you tell they were strong Christians? BTW, what's your definition of "Strong Christian?"

Someone should pls tell this girl that I'm not interested in talking to her.

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Can I share your mat? I came with pop corn.

You are most welcome grin
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ lexiconkabir please stop replying! Ignore unreasonable mentions and don't allow the thread to derail.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Go away small Fry.
If I were a small fry where you are, why aren't you ignoring me? I have to actually stoop to engage in a discussion with you. You are still in collage writing exams, I could be your lecturer.
Get the hell out.

4 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Contact17:
@ lexiconkabir please stop replying! Ignore unreasonable mentions and don't allow the thread to derail.

Alright....
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

If I were a small fry where you are, why aren't you ignoring me? I have to actually stoop to engage in a discussion with you. You are still in collage writing exams, I could be your lecturer.
Get the hell out.

Just stay outta my mention, you not worth my time, no be only collage na picture frame.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

You are most welcome grin
Have you noticed how Kabiru is applying derail tactics to avoid Obadiah77? He is making himself relevant to himself by believing he is a person. Imagine a Muslim telling a christian that she is a small fry to him. A Muslim oo. A matured Moon god worshipper.
A matured man who worships a god Who boasts of being the greatest of deceivers. He is so matured yet he can't see, that Satan is the world deceiver.
Just see what the Bible says here. "And the great dragon was cast out, that old 'serpent', called the" "Devil", and "Satan" , which "deceiveth" the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9. Just imagine.

Okay nah, meanwhile, take pop corn.

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Someone should pls tell this girl that I'm not interested in talking to her.
Yea, typical. Cowards attack without any provocation. Kabiru the Coward.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Have you noticed how Kabiru is applying derail tactics to avoid Obadiah77? He is making himself relevant to himself by believing he is a person. Imagine a Muslim telling a christian that she is a small fry to him. A Muslim oo. A matured Moon god worshipper.
A matured man who worships a god Who boasts of being the greatest of deceivers. He is so matured yet he can't see, that Satan is the world deceiver.
Just see what the Bible says here. "And the great dragon was cast out, that old 'serpent', called the" "Devil", and "Satan" , which "deceiveth" the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9. Just imagine.

Okay nah, meanwhile, take pop corn.

Honestly it's so glaring that islam is a satanic religion, it really beats my imagination how supposedly sane human beings fall for these glaring islam lies, inconsistencies and outright contradictions. Meanwhile thanks for the popcorn kiss
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Yea, typical. Cowards attack without any provocation. Kabiru the Coward.

As a good muslim, he ought to be a coward. After all cowardice is part of the sunnah of his puppet.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

As a good muslim, he ought to be a coward. After all cowardice is part of the sunnah of his puppet.
Need I say more?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Honestly it's so glaring that islam is a satanic religion, it really beats my imagination how supposedly sane human beings fall for these glaring islam lies, inconsistencies and outright contradictions. Meanwhile thanks for the popcorn kiss
You welcome bro.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You know its really difficult discussing such topics with someone that doesn't understand Arabic....

You said grammatical errors as if the Quran is originally in English, you question the grammar of the Quran when you dont understand its language, and the funny thing is how you use misguiding translations.
Leave the grammar, bring out the meaning.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Weah96:
Win souls for Allah is a hilarious title for an OP. Where did the souls come from in the first place? If Allah created everything, then the souls are already his to begin with. Allah should speak with the person who removed these souls from his possession.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

get well soon.
Kabiru, I think you meant to send your goodwill message to your depressed brother Tartar, who Allah has possessed into depression.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Contact17:

Dear Amberon, at what age did your great grand parents or even grand parents get married? Can you swear that they got married at the age of 18? Wasn't it normal and CULTURALLY acceptable for people to marry young then? Just as it was completely normal 1400 years ago for Arab women to marry young. You should also note that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) grew up in a hot country, the Arabian Peninsula. Usually in hot countries adolescence comes early and people marry early. This is how the people of Arabia were until recently. Moreover, women vary greatly in their development and their physical readiness for marriage.

Just recently (yes in 2016) Virginia in the US modified the law allowing children to marry at 12. How come no one was screaming pedophile all these years? How come is wasn't a crime when a 21 year old married a 12 year old?

Lastly, they are variety of other reasons as to why he married her specifically. If you are interested do let me know

I won't even bother with the other hadith you mentioned because I am certain no authentic hadith says such.

How old was your mother when your father married her. Leave ages ago to go by, what about today? Aren't muslims marrying toddlers?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
^^ contact17 pls dont reply her, she is just a troll, looking for who to start a fight with, as you can see, she lacks home training and talk loosely.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ contact17 pls dont reply her, she is just a troll, looking for who to start a fight with, as you can see, she lacks home training and talk loosely.

I won't respond to trolls
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Contact17:

I won't respond to trolls

But why do you like lying for allah? No matter how many lies you tell will change the fact that your allah is fake and your quoran full of bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What's your problem this girl, is it by force?

What evidence do you have for the existence of Allah aside what was written in the quran?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Obadiah77:

What evidence do you have for the existence of Allah aside what was written in the quran?

Instinctive evidence, the instinctive evidence that God exists is the strongest of all evidence, Man’s sound nature testifies to the existence of God and man cannot turn away from this unless the devils mislead him; whoever is misled by the devils may not recognize this evidence.

Every person feels inside himself that he has a Lord and Creator, and he feels that he is in need of Him; if some major calamity befalls him he turns his hands, eyes and heart towards the heavens, seeking help from his Lord.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
we also have tangible evidences, this refers to the things that exist in this universe; we see around us things that exist, such as trees, rocks, mankind, the earth, the heavens, seas, rivers…
If it is asked: these things are so many – who created them and is taking care of them?

The answer is that if these things came into being by accident, spontaneously and with no cause, then there is no one who knows how they were created, and that is one possibility. But there is another possibility, which is that these things created themselves and are taking care of themselves. And there is a third possibility, which is that there is Someone Who created them. When we look at these three possibilities, we find that the first and the second are impossible. If we reject the first and the second, then the third must be the one which is correct, which is that these things have a Creator Who created them, and that Creator is Allaah. This is what is stated in the Quran, where Allaah says:

“Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief.”

Moreover, when were these mighty things created? For all these years, who is it that has decreed that they should remain in this world and has granted them the means of abiding?

The answer is it is Allaah who has given to each thing that which is suited to it and will guarantee its survival. Do you not see the beautiful green plants; when Allaah cuts off their water supply, can they live? No, rather they become dry stalks. If you ponder all things you will find that they are dependent upon Allaah. Were it not for Allaah, nothing would remain.

And Allaah has created everything to do that for which it is suited. So camels, for example, are for riding. Allaah says;

“Do they not see that We have created for them of what Our Hands have created, the cattle, so that they are their owners.
And We have subdued them unto them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat.”

Look at the camel and how Allaah has created it strong, with a strong back, so that it can be used for riding and it is able to endure harsh conditions which other animals cannot bear.
If you look at other creatures you will find that they are suited to the purposes for which they were created. Glory be to Allaah.

Other examples of tangible evidence include the following:

When calamities befall people this points to the existence of the Creator, for example, when they call upon Allaah and Allaah responds to their prayer; this points to the existence of Allaah.

When the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) prayed for rain, he said, "O Allaah, send us rain, O Allaah, send us rain." Then a cloud came and it started to rain before he had even come down from the minbar (pulpit). This points to the existence of the Creator."

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Instinctive evidence, the instinctive evidence that God exists is the strongest of all evidence, Man’s sound nature testifies to the existence of God and man cannot turn away from this unless the devils mislead him; whoever is misled by the devils may not recognize this evidence.

Every person feels inside himself that he has a Lord and Creator, and he feels that he is in need of Him; if some major calamity befalls him he turns his hands, eyes and heart towards the heavens, seeking help from his Lord.

We all know that God exists. The question should be, how do you know that Allah of the quoran is not an impostor? What evidence do you have for Allah being God apart from the flimsy claims of a character that lacks zero credibility like that charlatan called mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I understand this and its more of the reason why i don't declare myself an atheist. Im more a deist. And so my question remains, What evidence do you have for the existence of Allah aside what was written in the quran and other Islamic texts?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
annunaki2:

We all know that God exists. The question should be, how do you know that Allah of the quoran is not an impostor? What evidence do you have for Allah being God apart from the flimsy claims of a character that lacks zero credibility like that charlatan called mohammed?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist / Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.