Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your National Identity Card? (29424 Views)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by archangel1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dear NLanders, something has got me puzzled for long. sometimes, I don't understand why our bureaucracy is not so swift and efficient especially as regard rendering services that mainly concern the masses. Reticence and tokenism have bedevilled our system of governance in this country. that's my perception
For a year and some months now, the National ID that I applied for has not been given to me. But I remembered when Mr. president came on board around May last year, he was registered before the press , within two months of registration, he was given his before the cameramen; all in the name that NIMC is working. is that not tokenism?
pls, has any one in this forum received his or her own. pls, when did you apply. I want to know whether am the only one left by NIMC? Thanks for your response.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by BusinessHub1: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just a year+ and you are complaining..mine since 2011.

But who cares? with my bank master card and international passport am good to go..they can keep that one to theirselves.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by jom28gy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
I had not received mine, but am using the ever first national I'D CARD.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by archangel1(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
BusinessHub1:
Just a year+ and you are complaining..mine since 2011.

But who cares? with my bank master card and international passport am good to go..they can keep that one to theirselves.

are you serious? are sure this country is not really a 'zoo'?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by pode(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Capital NO
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by cindybella101(f): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Almost 2 years now I have not received mine too

7 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by CrazyG: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Op Some Govt parastatals in NIgeria are epitomes of ineptitude service and monumental inefficiency. The decay in the system is of lagendary status and I doubt if this present govt will be able to fix these problems because of the daunting tasks involve and also the skewed psychology of the polity towards Govt jobs.
However my advice to you OP is that endeavour to locate the nearest office to you of the national identity management commission, walk in there get and do another registeration and your card should ready for pickup after few weeks time.....at least that's what I did to get mine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Desammyst(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2016
I avnt applied for it sef... feeling reluctant in goin 4 it... probably cos of same reason wot d Op. Please, someone help us wit information concern registration n swift collection of the card.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Barackmeringo: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2016
funny you, I did mine Feb '14 haven't gotten mine till now

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by obisite: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Did mine since 2013,,I've not receive it... I don't know what those guys are doing at all
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by meforyou1(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2016
I have

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by OKKO(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Since 2yr not received
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Flexherbal(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2016
No
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Yes I have

I registered in 2012, picked up in November 2015.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Yes o! After 3 years undecided undecided
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by ychris: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
does archangel also do identity card? dominion movie comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by olufoluke: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2016
I havent registered/applied.
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by manutdadex(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
c op o! u b learner na... since early 2013
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by lifestyle1(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Story... Since 2014 fa.. I give up

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Daraph(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
jom28gy:
I has not received but am using the ever first national I'D CARD

"I has" ke I blame Booharry

9 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by veekid(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
I have mine; op you wan use am?
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Vendoor(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Capital NOOO embarassed

2YEARS +
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by kaylo31(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
I applied for mine in 2012, and i collected it early this year. It will take a while bfore u get yours
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Smithycool(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
You mean there is a National ID? shocked

16 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by chinoify: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
August 2015... Still waiting
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by gurunlocker: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
jom28gy:
I has not received but am using the ever first national I'D CARD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by emillionia: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2016
OP UR RE WAITING ??
K KONTUNIU TO WAIT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @DJEMILLIONIA

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2016
CrazyG:
Op Some Govt parastatals in NIgeria are epitomes of ineptitude service and monumental inefficiency. The decay in the system is of lagendary status and I doubt if this present govt will be able to fix these problems because of the daunting tasks involve and also the skewed psychology of the polity towards Govt jobs.
However my advice to you OP is that endeavour to locate the nearest office to you of the national identity management commission, walk in there get and do another registeration and your card should ready for pickup after few weeks time.....at least that's what I did to get mine.
I thought it was an offence to register twice. You know, with thumb print and all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by xynerise: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2016
2Years and no Text message
Re: Have You Received Your National Identity Card? by Sijo01(f): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2016
YES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.