Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? (12424 Views)

Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now / Rumour! Hollywood Actor - Eddie Murphy Dies In Snowboard Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by justin04(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2006
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by IBEXY(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2006
speculations
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by candylips(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2006
rumors
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by kellorah: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2006
i swear he's datin mel b
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by IBEXY(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2006
Mel B is what we know jare
I no no where this gay yarn come from
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by kellorah: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2006
lol,
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Free(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2006
old rumors

theres was one bout jada smith tooo

but guess wat!!! dey all bullshiiits

am sooo tired of the ppl who go around spreadin these things angry angry
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2006
I am not a fan of gossip since it makes and breaks people. However, we need to be realistic and keep an openmind to situations as such. While I do not in anyway condone the willful infecting of hate among people, there have however been speculation( and I say speculations) for some time now regarding the lifestyles of many of these people who seem to have become overnight role models for our youngsters.
For the past three years I have been working with a Hollywood bigshot( cannot disclose name for confidentiality purpose) but he disclosed to me that many of these so-called celebrities do lead double lives. Now in a society where the phobia of homosexuality still runs high, many of the agents would have befitting partners signed agreements to be married to someone of the opposite sex just to portray a heterosexual relationship. Upon the expiration of these contracts parties then file for divorce and look for another victim to carry on their deception.
The recently concluded high profile wedding of two of Hollywood stars was a fine example of the madness that goes on in the lives of these dysfunctional people.
Now that is not to say that all of their weddings are hoax, because I do honestly believe there are a few weddings that were based on love and were sanctioned by God. Unfortunately, the majority are nothing but fakes.
Finally, the rumour of Jada and Will has been one that is as old as "Neverland" Just recently I learnt they disclosed much to the shock of many that there marriage is "an open" marriage. Leaves you thinking what other strange practices this couple is capable of.
In everything in life we must endeavour to harbour an objective point of view, by so doing it would enable us to think outside of the box and not be easily swayed.
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Eurphoria(f): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2006
leave them aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gay or not leave them alone
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria:

leave them aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gay or not leave them alone
Am not taking them anywhere, just giving my two bits, I could care less what they do. grin grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Eurphoria(f): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2006
i was not particularly pointing at you smarty pants tongue lol
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2006
My sincerest apologies Your Highness grin grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Eurphoria(f): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2006
be quiet you lol lol eough with the highness or i'll start calling you madam and you know that's worse grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria:

be quiet you lol lol eough with the highness or i'll start calling you madam and you know that's worse grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by justin04(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2006
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by 4Play(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2006
Anyman who leaves hair just below his lower lips is gay.The man should jump out of the closet.It is a shame that I am the only one who can see it
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by ikamefa(f): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2006
4 Play:

Anyman who leaves hair just below his lower lips is gay.The man should jump out of the closet.It is a shame that I am the only one who can see it

pray tell how? fill us in cheesy
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2006
yes, please explain
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by 4Play(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2006
@Ikamefa & Neelsel

Anyman who has the time to carve the hair under his lower lips is gay.A proper man will shave the damn thing off.
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by neelsel(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2006
4 Play:

@Ikamefa & Neelsel

Anyman who has the time to carve the hair under his lower lips is gay.A proper man will shave the damn thing off.

LMAO. ok am leaving work now but I promise to check back when I get home. I need more, you are very funny. grin grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by ikamefa(f): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2006
4 Play:

@Ikamefa & Neelsel

so i suppose a woman who dont shave / wax the hair under her chin and upper lip is a dyke undecided i love your logic by the way grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by 4Play(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2006
@Ikamefa
ikamefa:

so i suppose a woman who don't shave / wax the hair under her chin and upper lip is a dyke undecided i love your logic by the way grin

A DYKE?More like a dude with 2 balls and and a pipe btw his legs
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by ikamefa(f): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2006
4 Play:

@Ikamefa

A DYKE?More like a dude with 2 balls and and a pipe between his legs

" grin " aight gotcha!
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by candylips(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
4 Play:

@Ikamefa

A DYKE?More like a dude with 2 balls and and a pipe between his legs

grin
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by shawna(f): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2006
i heard mel b is preggy with eddie's baby but eddie is denying the baby and he is now dating babyface's recently ex- wife
just thought i should fill y'all in wink

eddie is not gay tho he looks a lil off these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by shakamc(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2006
badsides of celebrity life !!! even if u ride with same sex friend,u might be called something,omo i fear to be celebrity because with this kind of rumores i swear it is sucidial.people that don't even u know u will start taking shit,  na wah. i pray for celebrities in the us and uk because it is not easy for them!!!!
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Eurphoria(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2006
shaka

on the other hand won't you say they ask for it in a way? you do know that many celebs pay huge money to PR companies to get their stories and faces out in the public domain? Many delibrately go to paparazzi hotspots and just stage what ever image they want to be portrayed and voila they in the tabloids. Paps say many celebs even tip them off as to where they would be spending their summer holidays and such and what do you know? they get there and the celebs themselves are either topless or crotchless grin. It a mad me me me me world of celebs dont be fooled they know what they doing and when they feel the stories out there is not the one they want they start shouting ''privacy laws''
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by candylips(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2006
Hmmm. i think u have hit the nail on the head wink
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by shakamc(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2006
Eurphoria:

shaka

on the other hand won't you say they ask for it in a way? you do know that many celebs pay huge money to PR companies to get their stories and faces out in the public domain? Many delibrately go to paparazzi hotspots and just stage what ever image they want to be portrayed and voila they in the tabloids. Paps say many celebs even tip them off as to where they would be spending their summer holidays and such and what do you know? they get there and the celebs themselves are either topless or crotchless grin. It a mad me me me me world of celebs don't be fooled they know what they doing and when they feel the stories out there is not the one they want they start shouting ''privacy laws''

i see,so dis is wot they do,i won't feel sorry again for them oh,thanks for da info
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by justin04(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2007
Mel B name Eddie Murphy as father of newborn baby

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070413/ap_on_en_mu/people_melanie_brown
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by candylips(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
eddie na playa i like that dude
Re: Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? by Olorididan(m): 2:22am On Aug 07, 2007
HOLY SH_T!!!

(No literally!!!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh / Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.