Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. (3388 Views)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by tbabez(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2006
Nonso Diobi, he's soooooooooo adorable and cute

pat attah, datz one fine man

mike ezeruonye, cute, Mwah
Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2006
let me see desmond is my favourite actor and he is married sad,none i can think of other than him grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2006
Desmond, Nonso, or osita grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by alarinka(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2006
, BIMBO AKINTOLA,   OVER AND OVER AGAIN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by Bolarge(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2006
Stella Damasus. kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by sojiboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2006
I WILL LIKE STELLA DAMASUS,OMOTOLA AND OPEYEMI AIYEOLA
Re: Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. by Raymand(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2006
Steph Okereke. . .

(1) (Reply)

Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? / Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.