Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm (42831 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by igbanbajo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

Bookmarked.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Capital247: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
hi bro,Please am interested in this poultry business but first, i will need to discuss with successful business owner like you, please kindly send me ur contact @ fawemimooladele@gmail.com or kindly send me ur mail here so i can contact you.......... please quote me on ur reply for ease follow up.

Thanks
More grace

osabuohein:
thanks bro. I'll very happy the mods could move it to front page.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by TrustZee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls where can I get day old chicks for sale from a reputable source? with their feed/drugs.. I reside in Benin city specifically, kings square axis, Ring road. I need to buy them ASAP.

answers pls..
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by alakara(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrustZee:
pls where can I get day old chicks for sale from a reputable source? with their feed/drugs.. I reside in Benin city specifically, kings square axis, Ring road. I need to buy them ASAP.

answers pls..
how many do you want.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by TrustZee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
alakara:
how many do you want.
thanks for ur response. I am purchasing a little quant.
10 layers, 10 cockerels. how much is one sold?
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by alanimi200(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bro where is location of your farm? I will like to come and learn, I mean get training from you.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
alanimi200:
Bro where is location of your farm? I will like to come and learn, I mean get training from you.
benin city. By presco junction. But I'm not in the country. I'm not based here.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by aiotaq: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
connect and share ideas with other farmers and expects at www.inat.com.ng
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by nassipickin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
COMPLETE PLANTATION KIT for CASSAVA/MAIZE/RICE@3X-ROI.

The kit is valued with the following specifications:

1). #750,000/hectare (where the hectare is less than or equal to three, x<=3)
2). #500,000/hectare (where the hectare is greater than or equal to four, x>=4)
3). Kit works anywhere your farmland is, Southwest Nigeria.
4). Kit is an international best practices protocol for farmland preparation and planting.
5). Kit hands over your farmland/plantation in six(6)-weeks from the date of purchase cum land allocation.
6). What's next than to wait for harvest and profit.

Further enquiries, please contact: The Heritage Consultant, +2347055115343-Whatsapp-line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.