Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning (54217 Views)

Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7 / How To Stop GLO And AIRTEL Auto-borrow Me Credit Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Godwin978(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2016
we haven't seen anything yet time is coming when 1gb will be sold at 300 naira valid one month so am patiently waiting for that time, mark my word
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Lukmanraji(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2016
eemmbbee:

I know that the geeks among us are still enjoying their unlimited surfing with the Etisalat BB10 data plan, but for those that are complaining, Airtel is here for you as an alternative to surf unlimited without paying a dime. I would brief you guys with latest Airtel free browsing setting via Psiphon Handler, Sypon Shield, Pronet or Netify VPN. The tweak was tapped from video.ng.airtellive.com, which is a url for the Airtel entertainment platform that allows users of the platform to Download music, videos and other entertainment stuffs at stipulated price, but by the power vested in Psiphon Handler, Sypon Shield, Pronet or Netify VPN you will be able to surf, streaming and download anything you like without paying a dine via the stated Airtel Entertainment Store url. Just follow the steps below accordingly and you are good to surf unlimited with Airtel Sim. Materials Needed » You can use your installed Psiphon Handler, NetifyVpn, or download Sypon Shield Take Note of This: Make sure you don't put any airtime on your Airtel sim, you must not be on any active data plan, also, clear your Psiphon or any other vpn data and cache. Set your phone APN to the default. Then Launch Sypon Shield or Psiphon Handler, in the handler menu: » Proxy type: Real Host » Proxy server: video.ng.airtellive.com » Real Proxy Type: default » Hit the Save button » Immediately you click save, a pop up message will appear requesting to use Tunnel whole device, just tap on the option to Tunnel Whole Device and it will take you to the next phase » Choose the Option Menu » Under this Option menu, you will see Select Region , tap and select USA » Go to your More Option settings and untick connect through HTTP Proxy » Go back now to the main page of the Psiphon and tap the start button below, wait for few seconds for it to Connect. Then, fire up any browser and any other apps. Enjoy it while it last.
it doesn't work on non-rooted phone.
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by vicben27(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Shehucom:

How abeg?
*482# then u select frm d options derz 2gb for #200 and 6gb for #500, but it only wrks on 2G.
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by ancientbanana: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Horspiroll007:
You might think that’s all but there’s talks of Airtel selling 11GB for just 2,000.

OP, I beg of u. The 11Gb frm airtel for 2,000 is not real ooo. It's actually 1GB for 2000 and
2GB for 4000 and not the way it was writen

11GB for 2000
22Gb for 4000.

The 1 and 2 at the front represents the serial number.. Don't fall for it. Dial the code nw and confirm wat I said
*442#
u are really still in the dark
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by wilcox(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
drss:
am not impress. #team 1GB for N50.
Warri no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
mcversatile:
He bad reach that level ni

he bad o. me I go dey find network like say I dey find fuel, even 2g. if u put am for 3g, the network go just vamoose like FLASH. u won't be able to make calls sef

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Cmeo(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
earthrealm:
glo is very very useless, i fell for thier trap some time ago...then 24gb was 8k, which was a big deal then back in 2014, omo see me na, cos thier lousy,slow network...i cudnt use upto 2gb of that 24gb, had to be buying additional packs to entend the validity,,,thinking it wud get better...for where!..after 4 months of buying additional data, i just said f,uck it...n allowed the data expire...lost abot 18gb then...am not ever using glo internet again...ever ever...
so slow, pages dont open etc...i ported my line to etisalat, and its been fairly ok for now

Glo was like this in my office and at home before until I recently got wind of their 10GB for 2K. So I decided to give a trial first with 100mb for 200naira day plan to see if their network has got better and I cant believe it has turned out to be a fast network that I even use to watch YouTube and other videos as well as download videos both at home and in the office.

So my advice is that you should try it again with a 100mb for 200naira day plan first and see if it has improved or not.

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by nobsalis: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
vicben27:
Rockin dat #200 4 2gb on airtel(2g) gud netwrk too. Airtel rules after all awuf no dy run belle on dis occassion

bros i love dis your plan Ooo.... Pls wats d procedure for activation and wats d rules of it
Cuz of dis hard economy 1k is too huge to subscribe wit Ooo
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by ancientbanana: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
drss:
am not impress. #team 1GB for N50.
u b thief?
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
baba, glo ntwrk wack die 4 me side... I gats climb mast b4 2g even show 4 me mobile...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by LordReed(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
# Team Ntel unlimited data. The screen shot below is how much data I have used in the 2 weeks I have had it.

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
hornybee:

1.5 GB of mtn is far better than 6 GB of glo useless network because glo is so slow u ll end up smashing ur device
aunty shup up there, i can never buy mtn 1.5GB in this life again, mtn and airtel are the same, i bought mtn 1gb with 2000 naira it lasted for a month, buh mtn 1.5gb with 1000 lasted for two weeks, i will never patronise mtn again
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Cherishing(f): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Horspiroll007:
You might think that’s all but there’s talks of Airtel selling 11GB for just 2,000.

OP, I beg of u. The 11Gb frm airtel for 2,000 is not real ooo. It's actually 1GB for 2000 and
2GB for 4000 and not the way it was writen

11GB for 2000
22Gb for 4000.

The 1 and 2 at the front represents the serial number.. Don't fall for it. Dial the code nw and confirm wat I said
*442#
Airtel has 1.5GB for #1000 just like mtn too
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by comeandmarry: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Anyone still using cheats or free browsing is truly poverty oriented.
I used multilinks land line via Lan wire and i spent 500. card recharging errday just to browse speed was slow.
Dat year was 2005,Dat year boiz dey buy system for vicbiz cafe 25k monthly using wacked out vicbiz server and dead hanging system,i no forget how many times I follow dem do steady nite browsing dey find maye for lotto.
I use glo now,network dey average
I don use mtn,e dey fluctuate like now e go read 120KB/s den d next go be 0KB/s for 10mins,for download speed na between 250kb to 500kb day time,midnight na 1.2 mb tins.

Etisalat... I greet you Bros...speed na train speed, network stable,speed moderate,but when it comes to data zapping, etisalat na final year.

Airtel......Men everything about them Na red flag,from no 3g signal to gprs speed.
Unimaginable and questionable increased data zapping isp

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Lets give it to;
Glo
Airtel
MTN

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by ancientbanana: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2016
drss:
abi make we make am 1GB for N20? grin
no N10. Criminals!
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Xtopher123(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2016
I dont know for you or it might just be due to your location but I andmy brothers Paid ₦2K(x4) each to get Glo 48GB for ₦8000 and we've had no cause to regret, tho were not at the same location presently but we all enjoy the data as normal..

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by vicben27(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2016
*482# then u select frm d options derz 2gb for #200 and 6gb for #500, but it only wrks on 2G.
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by sergiolefty(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2016
naija wiv awoof sha.....post team 20gig for 100 dey will still go ahead to ask for d code.....which netwrk fih dash out 20gig for 100 naira
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2016
Godwin978:
we haven't seen anything yet time is coming when 1gb will be sold at 300 naira valid one month so am patiently waiting for that time, mark my word

Ok oooooo
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by dejavuh0007(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2016
#TEAMAIRTELTRYBE, DATA USAGE AFTER SUBBING FOR THE 1HR PLAN undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by vicben27(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
*482# then u select frm d options derz 2gb for #200(for 14 dayz) and 6gb for #500(28 dayz) but it only wrks on 2G netwrk
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by engrrichie92(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
hornybee:

1.5 GB of mtn is far better than 6 GB of glo useless network because glo is so slow u ll end up smashing ur device

it depends on where you are bro
here on the island..glo's smoking hot

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Data is the big hit and anyone telecom that doesn't match the pace will lose out. This days people use data for virtually everything ,from calling to payment and even their banking transactions.
The opportunity here is that it will increase the sales of tablets and create more opportunities for mobile repairers

1 Like

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Emeka71(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
This topic is back.
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by silversonuc(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
vicben27:
Rockin dat #200 4 2gb on airtel(2g) gud netwrk too. Airtel rules after all awuf no dy run belle on dis occassion

baba does it work on mobile? if e does abeg pass me d code. thanx
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Padolski(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Guys airtel rocks de have a new data plan now which is 2gb for 200 4gb for 500 so airtel is better and super fast up AIRTEL
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by sokera: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2016
We should be concern about download and upload speed not data joooooor ...
Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Airtel seems to be the best. It's just #200 for 2GB, though there's a restriction in the sense that it works for two weeks and you can't use it with 3G ntwk execept 2G & E. Not withstanding , i still use it on YouTube . I simply spend #400 for a whole month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2016
in kenya using ZUKU fiber i dont have data volume limitation,what i pay for is speed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Etisalat Android Plan / Airtel New Android Plans / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.