Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. (651 Views)

Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / Obtaining A Driver's Licence For The First Time / PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
I'm not currently in Nigeria and last time I went, I didn't think I'll be moving back to the US but here I am going back. I currently live in Canada and my driving records here is close to the worst (2 DUIs, and lots of speeding tickets) Sorry but if you drive the type of car I drive, you'll want to see how fast it can go. I don't want to go to the US withy the records from Canada cause that will drive up my insurance premiums. I can't be paying surcharges of upto $500/month cause of bad driving records. My friend said I should get a Nigerian license since I'm also Nigerian and replace it in the US. How can I get a license in Nigeria? please help. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by zmurda(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2009
Easiest thing in the world.

I go mine through some dude in Oceanic bank. Paid 2k naira back in 2006. didn't even have to be there. Get someone you know in Naija your photo passport, signature at the back, your stats and some dough, say 50 dolls and you'll get it within a week.

Don't go breaking the laws, the cops might not be as forgiving. They hate blacks who break the law grin

Peace
Re: I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
Poster
If i were you, i will do something about my appalling driving records. . .
I am sorry but looneys like you shouldnt be on the road
You should be ashamed of yourself for racking up speeding tickets and DUI's
I am surprised you havnt been banned for life
Pathetic!
Re: I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster
If i were you, i will do something about my appalling driving records. . .
I am sorry but looneys like you shouldnt be on the road
You should be ashamed of yourself for racking up speeding tickets and DUI's
I am surprised you havnt been banned for life
Pathetic!

Damn boy what ever makes you mad must be what I love. Dude, I'm still young and I learnt my lessons already the DUIs were gotten when I was 18 4yrs ago as for the speeding tickets, I paid them off but at the same time, I love doing 90 in a 55 but not on busy roads and roads I have no idea about. Bleep you still, you don't matter!!!!!!!

z-murda:

Easiest thing in the world.

I go mine through some dude in Oceanic bank. Paid 2k naira back in 2006. didn't even have to be there. Get someone you know in Naija your photo passport, signature at the back, your stats and some dough, say 50 dolls and you'll get it within a week.

Don't go breaking the laws, the cops might not be as forgiving. They hate blacks who break the law grin

Peace

Thanks Z-murda. I'll talk to my cousin in 9ja. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by MrCrackles(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2009
9jaganja:

Damn boy what ever makes you mad must be what I love. Dude, I'm still young and I learnt my lessons already the DUIs were gotten when I was 18 4yrs ago as for the speeding tickets, I paid them off but at the same time, I love doing 90 in a 55 but not on busy roads and roads I have no idea about. mess you still, you don't matter!!!!!!!
Check you out blabbing and getting all hyped out over your disgusting driving records
I may not matter but people will understand you make absolutely no sense whatsoever
Dimwits like you should be taken off the roads completely. . . .
Check you out, doing 90 in a 55 zone and you are proud of that? You must be a stark raving lunatic!
Silly oxymoron!
Re: I Need Help With Obtaining My Nigerian License. by wales(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2009
I can help you get one for #5,000 but you will need to send me all your information has you want it to be on the D/L, but you will be the one to take care of how you will get it. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nigerian Used 1999 Crv Or Reasonably Priced Nigerian Used Suv / Price Of Tokunbo 1996 Mitsibushi Express L300 / 2003 Merc C240 - U Want To Go Places With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.