Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? (2001 Views)

Learn Coreldraw And Photoshop In 2weeks / Which Is Better To Print With, Coreldraw Or Photoshop? / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? by MT: 1:43am On Dec 01, 2006
Hii,

Whats the best and easiest way to learn a coreldraw 12 and adobe photoshop 7.0 with a short period of time. The books are very voluminous and the manual are a bit difficult to go thru within short period of time.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? by diyobdw(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2006
just get down to practice. Click click click while you use the help key often.
if you have had earlier version no quams
practice make what?,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? by tEsLim(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2006
Buy an international standard magazine. Look at the designs and layouts. Learn how to draw a rectangle. Type text. Draw sphere etc. Paint them with colors. Use ur transparency tool.

Then start applying the knowledge by making look alike stuffs from the magazine. What i'm tryna say is try copy the pro from there
Re: Whats The Best Way To Learn Coreldraw 12 Pls? by Aseye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
I must confess to u its not so easy but I think practice is just the secret, try ur hands on different patterns, spend more timeon ur pc practicing, that will do. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Pimped Desktops On Nairaland! / Graphic Art In Nigeria / Want To Learn How To Turn Ur Image To Cartoon? Or Manipulate Click Here [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.