Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (10011 Views)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok here we go... at about 9.30pm on the 1st of July 2016 while sitting at home and meditating on the events of the day (which is a common practice of mine) I heard a voice clearly tell me that I should embark on a 7 day fast. Now over time in my walk with God I have come to know when he speaks to me and so I knew He was the one.

I began this fast immediately without questioning the reason behind it. Now fast forward to yesterday afternoon after church my wife, my son and I all went home and I decided to take a short rest while my son was busy watching his cartoons.

My wife came into the bedroom briefly to let me know she wants to go down the road to buy some vegies and stew stuff and she left. Now this is where it gets interesting.

I live in Ajah and those who understand the ajah expressway and how dangerous it is would attest to what I am about to say. The distance from my house to the express is about 300 to 400 meters and my family especially my son is well know on our stretch of road and has never been seen alone as either my wife or myself are always with him.

My wife left but did not shut the front door properly. My son who is just 3yrs old got up opened the front door and opened my pedestrian gate which my wife did not lock when going out so she could easily come back in without knocking to wake me up and walked out.

I woke up suddenly barely 2 mins after my son walked out and note I said barey 2 mins because I estimated how long it took him to get to where he did and myself to also get to where he got to after searching the house and compound for him.

He walked from my house passed where my wife was busy making purchases and straight into the middle of the lekki ajah expressway. Now this is my problem... nobody seemed to notice him when he was walking towards the express even those who knew him and it was the shouts of a keke driver thag got peoples attention and he (the keke man) jumped intl the road and began flagging fast approaching vehicles down before snatching him from the middle of the road. It was at that point of snatching him from the road that I got there due to the screeching of tires and shouts I heard.

My son broke down in tears due to the shock of the moment and myself and my wife of course got scolded by several people.

Question: why was it that it was after I was asked to fast and I obeyed that this calamity was averted?

Who asked me to fast? Was it my mind or based on sixth sense?

Note: we are not normally careless people my wife and I but the events of yesterday seemed like a well scripted occurrence....too well scripted from my little nap session to my wife going out to buy stuff which she normally does on our way back from church but didn't do this time even with money on her to the front door left slightly open to the pedestrian gate being open to the fact that nobody saw my 3 yr old son walking alone even when they knew him so well?

Please I need an explanation. Is there a link between my fast and the aversion of this disaster?
Is there a scientific explanation to it? Was it nature playing a cruel joke?

Answers pls.

Also note that in my life I have experienced quite a number of Strong spiritual occurrences so you need to offer me an explanation that is irrefutable so I can believe that things just happen for no reason.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
SECOND SCENARIO: this is also a true occurrence;

I lost my father on the 4th of June this year and have been grieving. In my family we were 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I have lost my mom, a sister and a brother all under mysterious circumstances before my dad left on the 4th.

It has been common knowledge to everyone in my family both nuclear and extended that a certain uncle of ours has been behind a lot of the problems we had.

This is a man who once hired assassins to kill my dad but the assassins exposed it to my dad rather than kill him. This is a man that during my moms burial was laughing and enjoying himself while making a video of her corpse. Note my mom told us she wrestled with someone dressed in all black in her dreams 2 weeks before she died because she took ill immediately after the incident and never recovered

12 days after my father died I had a revelation. I was with my remaining brothers and sisters and that my fathers brother whom we all knew ws fetish and in that revelation he was trying to kill us...especially me perhaps because I am the first son.

I managed to escape and raised an alarm. He was caught and dragged into a room where I was also sheltered. I saw a gun on the floor , picked it up and shot him in the stomach then my wife woke me up as I was expressing myself in reality even though I was dreaming.

I told her what happened. The next day a meeting was to be held in his house on how to go about the burial of my dad and at exactly 3pm in the presence of everyone at the meeting he suddenly started complaining of not feeling too good and needs air and his son began to fan him but his situation got worse and they had to rush him to the hospital...he died on the way...

Question: how was it that I had a spiritual encounter with him in a dream the day before where I shot him to kill him and he died the next day without being ill?

Is there a correlation or just mere coincidence?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by seggzz(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:
Ok here we go... at about 9.30pm on the 1st of July 2016 while sitting at home and meditating on the events of the day (which is a common practice of mine) I heard a voice clearly tell me that I should embark on a 7 day fast. Now over time in my walk with God I have come to know when he speaks to me and so I knew He was the one.

I began this fast immediately without questioning the reason behind it. Now fast forward to yesterday afternoon after church my wife, my son and I all went home and I decided to take a short rest while my son was busy watching his cartoons.

My wife came into the bedroom briefly to let me know she wants to go down the road to buy some vegies and stew stuff and she left. Now this is where it gets interesting.

I live in Ajah and those who understand the ajah expressway and how dangerous it is would attest to what I am about to say. The distance from my house to the express is about 300 to 400 meters and my family especially my son is well know on our stretch of road and has never been seen alone as either my wife or myself are always with him.

My wife left but did not shut the front door properly. My son who is just 3yrs old got up opened the front door and opened my pedestrian gate which my wife did not lock when going out so she could easily come back in without knocking to wake me up and walked out.

I woke up suddenly barely 2 mins after my son walked out and note I said barey 2 mins because I estimated how long it took him to get to where he did and myself to also get to where he got to after searching the house and compound for him.

He walked from my house passed where my wife was busy making purchases and straight into the middle of the lekki ajah expressway. Now this is my problem... nobody seemed to notice him when he was walking towards the express even those who knew him and it was the shouts of a keke driver thag got peoples attention and he (the keke man) jumped intl the road and began flagging fast approaching vehicles down before snatching him from the middle of the road. It was at that point of snatching him from the road that I got there due to the screeching of tires and shouts I heard.

My son broke down in tears due to the shock of the moment and myself and my wife of course got scolded by several people.

Question: why was it that it was after I was asked to fast and I obeyed that this calamity was averted?

Note: we are not normally careless people my wife and I but the events of yesterday seemed like a well scripted occurrence....too well scripted from my little nap session to my wife going out to buy stuff which she normally does on our way back from church but didn't do this time even with money on her to the front door left slightly open to the pedestrian gate being open to the fact that nobody saw my 3 yr old son walking alone even when they knew him so well?

Please I need an explanation. Is there a link between my fast and the aversion of this disaster?

Answers pls.

Also note that in my life I have experienced quite a number of Strong spiritual occurrences so you need to offer me an explanation that is irrefutable so I can believe that things just happen for no reason.

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.[email]
damogul:

Answers pls.

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.[/email]
damogul:

Answers pls.

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

You woke up in the morning typing this Monday. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.

When I say God I speak as a Christian not one of those marabouts.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by seggzz(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:

When I say God I speak as a Christian not one of those marabouts.
How do you know it's a christian god that's is speaking to you? did know what is sensed presence effect of the mind or auditory hallucinations?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:

Answers pls.

These atheists can't state correctly the reason behind your story(Testimony). We know it is the work of God through the holy spirit that told you to fast.
But the atheists will arrogantly and ignorantly attribute it to COINCIDENCE.

Does everything that happens in this dimension out of coincidence? No!

They are waiting for scientists to make more discoveries in metaphysics.
They rely there hope of knowing all things in science and scientists.

A scientists once said,
"God does not play dice with the universe"~Albert Einstein.

He knows that everything doesn't happen out of coincidence.

So my final point is that your testimony, is not a coincidence.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by iamtewwy(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Bros ur instinct was at work there.
And secondly ur god need u to starve ursef befr he can do his job?

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

How do you know it's a christian god that's is speaking to you? did know what is sensed presence effect of the mind or auditory hallucinations?

Young man try not to be too intelligent for your own good. As a Christian and one with a relationship with God I know when he speaks. If you have no explanation then say so rather asking about auditory hallucinations. Why were the auditory hallucinations so well timed to fit into this situation?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2016
There is no point trying to give you an explanation because you never would be satisfied with it.

Your mind has already been conditioned in such a way that when anything that is beyond your scope of comprehension happens, you attribute it to God, or spiritual forces and the likes.

If you were born 2500years ago in ancient greece and had this same scenerio, you would say it was the work of Zeus

If you were born 4000years ago in ancient egypt and had this same scenerio, you would say it was the work of Horus, or Isis or watever gods you believed in

If you were an Indian, and had this same scenerio, you would argue that it was the Lord Vishnu and his son Krishna that protected your son.

Noone can change your mind, especially not an atheist.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
SenatePresdo:

A scientists once said,
"God does not play dice with the universe"~Albert Einstein.

This is how you guys read your bible out of context, do you know why Einstein said that?, i am pretty sure you dont

Einstein was surprised at the Randomness of the Quantum world and the uncertainty in Quantum mechanics, he just couldnt wrap his head around it because it contradicts his own version of a smooth and curved universe hence he ddnt agree with the standard model, he made that statement in disbelief (and not because he was trying to elevate a god of some sort).

Moreover, Einstein was extremely wrong about quantum mechanics, the randomness and spookiness of the Quantum world has been confirmed many times over with our modern technologies.

So please, next time, quote in actual context, this is not your church!

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by seggzz(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:

Young man try not to be too intelligent for your own good. As a Christian and one with a relationship with God I know when he speaks. If you have no explanation then say so rather asking about auditory hallucinations. Why were the auditory hallucinations so well timed to fit into this situation?
You mean we should tell you that God that could not save all dying babies everyday actually save your child? Your god kills innocent babies from the old and present save your child?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
donnffd:
There is no point trying to give you an explanation because you never would be satisfied with it.

Your mind has already been conditioned in such a way that when anything that is beyond your scope of comprehension happens, you attribute it to God, or spiritual forces and the likes.

If you were born 2500years ago in ancient greece and had this same scenerio, you would say it was the work of Zeus

If you were born 4000years ago in ancient egypt and had this same scenerio, you would say it was the work of Horus, or Isis or watever gods you believed in

If you were an Indian, and had this same scenerio, you would argue that it was the Lord Vishnu and his son Krishna that protected your son.

Ok so I attribute everything that happens to me to a something spiritual. Note I said I have had numerous spiritual occurrences in my life.... so what would u say in a situation where myself and my evangelical team were to take a crusade to Ogume...a village in delta state and we were to commence on a thursday and we were in Lagos on tuesday praying before travelling on wednesday and while we were yet praying a lady amongst us ...Blessing is her name who is blessed with the gift of prophesy suddenly declared that God said he has uprooted every stronghold in that land.

We got to Ogume on Wednesday to be told that on Tuesday night ... no rain...no wind ... but a well known iroko tree that is extremely huge got uprooted on its own accord. This tree is known to be worshipped and sacrifices offered to it because in Ogume every compound has a shrine.

They call the tree agadi which means "old one"

This tree is in the middle of buildings but when it fell it only destroyed the Shrine beside it and no other building. We went to see the site live and the hole where its roots came out from was deep enough to fit 5 men standing on each other. The tree wasnt dead...it was alive when it fell.

That was all the announcement we needed for a hugely attended and miracle revealing crusade.

Explain that.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by seggzz(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:

You mean we should tell you that God is the one,He that could not save all dying babies everyday actually save your child? Your god kills innocent babies from the old and present save your child? smh...

*I'm just busy now*
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by damogul: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

You mean we should tell you that God is the one,He that could not save all dying babies everyday actually save your child? Your god kills innocent babies from the old and present save your child? smh...

*I'm just busy now*

What a convenient way to run away when you have no explanation....* the popular I am busy now* excuse.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Damogul , please don't call on atheists to scrutinize a supernatural event maybe in a bid to make them have a rethink - it's otiose . We are in a new age - where the so called logical thinking of those poltroons is put to test .

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamtewwy:

........ "STARVET THYSELF OR I'LL KILLET THY SON", SAYETH THA LORD. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
donnffd:

INSTEAD OF GIVING THANKS TO THE MAN WHO PROMPTLY SNATCHED THE CHILD FROM THE ROAD AS THE VEHICLE APPROACHED, THEY'LL BE GIVING THANKS TO GOD.

HOW UNGRATEFUL!

6 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.[email]

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.[/email]

You woke up in the morning typing this. You should also know the type of gods that is speaking to you. Is it Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Sango,etc? How do you know the type of god that's talking to you without using the bible? How sure it's not also the devil? I would answer your questions if you honestly answer the above.

He simply asked a question, answer. If you dont have the answer, you dont have to comment. Simply answer. Period.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

If this was an exam, you don fail.
Simply answer the question.
Is it double coincidence or what?
Or is it a kind of phenomenom or what?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by wiegraf: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op, if you're hearing voices then you require professional psychological help

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by ifenes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
damogul:

Answers pls.

You experienced a parallel shit to a reality where your son wasn't hurt. That's all. In another world your son is dead or badly hurt.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamtewwy:

Na wa for "His job" na wa for "instinct". Please who is this Mr. "Instinct"?

As for what u called "starving", maybe He needs u starve because you cant hear him who is a spirit being while your fat stomach is full of food and alcohol or whatever the case.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
donnffd:

This is how you guys read your bible out of context, do you know why Einstein said that?, i am pretty sure you dont

Einstein was surprised at the Randomness of the Quantum world and the uncertainty in Quantum mechanics, he just couldnt wrap his head around it because it contradicts his own version of a smooth and curved universe hence he ddnt agree with the standard model, he made that statement in disbelief (and not because he was trying to elevate a god of some sort).

Moreover, Einstein was extremely wrong about quantum mechanics, the randomness and spookiness of the Quantum world has been confirmed many times over with our modern technologies.

So please, next time, quote in actual context, this is not your church!

Somebody who is busy using GPS and other technologies based on Einstein's principles is busy saying Einstein was "extremely wrong".
Meanwhile e never make one discovery by himself.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by seggzz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
@damogul felixomor Ok here we go... at about 9.30pm on the 1st of July 2016 while sitting at home and meditating on the events of the day (which is a common practice of mine) I heard a voice clearly tell me that I should embark on a 7 day fast. Now over time in my walk with God I have come to know when he speaks to me and so I knew He was the one. Thomas Edison also heard a voice. Can we say it is also God voice? Does hearing voice means hearing the voice of a god?

ANSWER: Auditory Hallucination to the bolded

I began this fast immediately without questioning the reason behind it. Now fast forward to yesterday afternoon after church my wife, my son and I all went home and I decided to take a short rest while my son was busy watching his cartoons. If the same voice asked you to leave your job and follow him would you not question him?

My wife left but did not shut the front door properly. My son who is just 3yrs old got up opened the front door and opened my pedestrian gate which my wife did not lock when going out so she could easily come back in without knocking to wake me up and walked out. Your family is careless for not shutting the door is also God doing?

I woke up suddenly barely 2 mins after my son walked out and note I said barey 2 mins because I estimated how long it took him to get to where he did and myself to also get to where he got to after searching the house and compound for him. You woke up suddenly realizing your child is not in the room and rush out searching him/her is due to your seven days prayer.

Is there a scientific explanation to it? Was it nature playing a cruel joke? Your mind has been conditioned.

Answers pls.

“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”
― Richard Dawkins

You gave reasons for the good and bad things that come to you but you forgot that you cause them yourself. You would say it’s the devil that drove the innocent child outside and come back to say its god for saving the child forgetting It’s your carelessness.

You know it's pure coincidence. Can you simply answer this if truly your christian god is the only god.
1. WHY DO YOUR GOD PUT CONTRADICTORY WORDS IN THE BIBLE?
2. WHY DO YOUR GOD STILL SEND LITTLE CHILDREN TO HELL?
3. WHY DO BIBLE ENCOURAGE SLAVERY?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
seggzz:

You mean we should tell you that God that could not save all dying babies everyday actually save your child? Your god kills innocent babies from the old and present save your child?

Still doesnt change the fact that you couldnt answer his original question.
Moreover, the fact that some people walk around with long and bushy hair, doesnt mean that barbers dont exist.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

INSTEAD OF GIVING THANKS TO THE MAN WHO PROMPTLY SNATCHED THE CHILD FROM THE ROAD AS THE VEHICLE APPROACHED, THEY'LL BE GIVING THANKS TO GOD.

HOW UNGRATEFUL!

We can all see the imaginations from the "ordinary" human heart.
Did he at anytime say he didnt thank the man who God used to save the child?

You have fabricated that and even passed judgement by calling "ungrateful".
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

Somebody who is busy using GPS and other technologies based on Einstein's principles is busy saying Einstein was "extremely wrong".
Meanwhile e never make one discovery by himself.

When atheists say religious folks dont use reason, it would look like we are bigoted...

Go back to the post, i said "Einstein was wrong about QUANTUM MECHANICS" (or atleast his idea was).

What has Quantum mechanics have to do with General Relativity(which was his masterpiece and the reason for GPS).

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by mmsen: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
The reason OP's son wound up on the Lekki-Ajah expressway is because he was too busy indulging in behavior that suggests mental illness to look after the boy.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
donnffd:

When atheists say religious folks dont use reason, it would look like we are bigoted...

Go back to the post, i said "Einstein was wrong about QUANTUM MECHANICS" (or atleast his idea was).

What has Quantum mechanics have to do with General Relativity(which was his masterpiece and the reason for GPS).

Please would u even know anything called such if not for him.
So much for "extremely wrong"
Be sincere for once
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
mmsen:
The reason OP's son wound up on the Lekki-Ajah expressway is because he was too busy indulging in behavior that suggests mental illness to look after his son.

Some people are capable of diagnosing mental illness just by reading nairaland.
Superbly awesome.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by mmsen: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
felixomor:

Some people are capable of diagnosing mental illness just by reading nairaland.
Superbly awesome.

I said 'suggests'.

And if you hear voices that tell you to stop eating for a week than that would suggest insanity.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
mmsen:

I said 'suggests'.

And if you hear voices that tell you to stop eating for a week than that would suggest insanity.

Wow, u r such a great doctor.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday? / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty? / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.