Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Check Out My New Android Math Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My New Android Math Game (1767 Views)

Test-run My Math Algorithms Open Display Library Site / Math/programming Puzzle - Finding All Expressions That Evaluates To Some Value / Try This Math Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My New Android Math Game by Scholar01: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valonsoft.easymathhd

I wouldn't say much on the stuff cos I want una unbiased reviews. Please download, rate and share while at it
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by Ebukaidoko(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow! Excellent app Bro. So person sabi use unity3d for this nairaland grin
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by olarid01: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
wow, you did great bro. keep it up
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by mykomini(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
PUt the screen shoot on display here!!
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by FincoApps(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Very Niceeeee!!

Also addictive
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by Scholar01: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks @ all. Please don't forget to download, rate it and share with your Friends. Also play it with your network on to support a brother wink
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by Scholar01: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
mykomini:
PUt the screen shoot on display here!!

You can always download it or follow the link to find out undecided
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by Scholar01: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
FincoApps:
Very Niceeeee!!

Also addictive
Hello big boss. Am thinking of porting the app to blackberry, but I need you to help me with a few questions. Please I'd appreciate if you can be as detailed as possible.

1: does blackberry require a registration fee to deploy apps to it's playstore ( just like Google demand 25 dollars and apple 90 dollars)

2: Which ad network work for blackberry as the two that I used in the game (admob and chartboost) don't work and I don't want to use unity ads for now.

3: do people still download blackberry apps? I need your opinion as a blackberry developer.

Then finally, how good is there in app purchase models.

Thanks
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by FincoApps(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Scholar01:

Hello big boss. Am thinking of porting the app to blackberry, but I need you to help me with a few questions. Please I'd appreciate if you can be as detailed as possible.

1: does blackberry require a registration fee to deploy apps to it's playstore ( just like Google demand 25 dollars and apple 90 dollars)

2: Which ad network work for blackberry as the two that I used in the game (admob and chartboost) don't work and I don't want to use unity ads for now.

3: do people still download blackberry apps? I need your opinion as a blackberry developer.

Then finally, how good is there in app purchase models.

Thanks

To answer your questions:

1. BlackBerry vendor registration is 100% free. I did it when I was 17 and then they required a national ID card. Since I didn't have, they sent a doc to be signed by a notary

2. This is difficult, cause my Apps use my own Ads platform. Some developers have successfully ported Admob to BB before but I don't know how they did it.... I'm currently doing research on this though

3. I can assure you, you will get more downloads in BlackBerry World compared to Playstore, except you plan to spend huge amounts on Ads.... see attached image

4. BlackBerry inApp purchase is good. You will need a PayPal account. They pay monthly if you revenue is up to $50.... You can message me if you want more details about how they pay but overall, it's good

Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by Scholar01: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. It turns out all I needed was a blackberry pin id. I would be porting the app to blackberry as soon as I kill a few cockroaches remaining on the app and add a little more touches .

Would be buzzing you later for the details on the payment
Re: Check Out My New Android Math Game by carnalbabe(f): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Excellent game Bro. I enjoyed the game

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Programmer Needed / Fix This C++ Code If You can / If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.