Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Technical Support - To Resolve All Your Tech Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Technical Support - To Resolve All Your Tech Issues (904 Views)

Solved Tech Issues Related Emails Account With Verizon Email Support / Ways You Can Improve Your Tech Skills / What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Support - To Resolve All Your Tech Issues by jetlee14: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
It’s not just a matter of all, to provide the hectic services of customer support. Most of the device manufacturers and product vendors forget their promises to serve their customers. Moreover, if they do provide customer care services, either its very tough to connect to the concerned department and right person or there are long waiting hours to get connected to the expert. It’s a very tough job to seek the help of an expert sitting at some distant place to offer you . . .

continue here http://realinfotech.net/blog/2016/07/04/technical-support-to-resolve-all-your-tech-issues-by-kayla-garcia/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Computer For My 18months Old Niece / Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos? (see Interesting Details) / Help! Lenovo PC Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.