Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report (16921 Views)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / Stella Oduah Denies Owning A House Of $1.2 Million In London / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Sunnynwa: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Erstwhile Minister of Aviation and Senator representing Anambra North Senatorial District, Sen. Stella Oduah, has debunked reports that Nigeria’s anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was on her trail for allegedly stashing nearly N2.5 billion in a bank account she opened using the identity of her domestic aide.

In a statement on Monday, by her Head of Communications, Francisca Onyeisi, Senator Oduah said she received the reports while relaxing in her country home in Ogbaru, Anambra State.

This is even as she challenged publishers of the allegations to validate proofs that she was guilty.

Recall that a major News website, based in the US, yesterday, reported that EFCC sources revealed to it how Ms. Oduah used the name and pictures of the unnamed maid to set up the account, adding that she apparently opened the account with her housemaid’s name, image, and details without the housemaid’s knowledge.

However, describing the allegations as “totally false, baseless and at best the imagination of the publishers,” the ex-Minister said that “if the reports were true, I would have been arrested long before now, especially at a time when the EFCC is freezing accounts and going after opposition governors who enjoy same level of immunity as the president.”

The former minister, therefore, urged her supporters and the general public to ignore the reports, saying she had “made a mark in oil and gas and Agricultural businesses before joining politics.”

Also, recall that Princess Oduah was removed from office in February 2014 after she was found to have received armoured BMW cars, worth N255million, from an agency she supervised.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/oduah-denies-stashing-n2-5bn-domestic-aides-account/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sunnynwa:
However, describing the allegations as “totally false, baseless and at best the imagination of the publishers,” the ex-Minister said that “if the reports were true, I would have been arrested long before now, especially at a time when the EFCC is freezing accounts and going after opposition governors who enjoy same level of immunity as the president.” The former minister, therefore, urged her supporters and the general public to ignore the reports, saying she had “made a mark in oil and gas and Agricultural businesses before joining politics.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/oduah-denies-stashing-n2-5bn-domestic-aides-account/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by sammieguze(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Instead make this woman shut up jeje to buy more time, she dey shout.

By the time Sahara wizards publish the account details now, you will know there are wizards but Sahara wizard is in a class of its own

Waiting for the Sahara wizards to do the needful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by KINGwax007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Don't worry, but the time Sahara reporters starts drawing the graph of how the money was amassed, and EFCC plots the value by telling us who and what conveyed the cash, your mouth go seal.

My advice, you wld definitely be picked up, but just go prepare like 500million in bail money...

Lobatan

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ejilife: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sahara reporters over to you..... Its obvious that Sahara reporters and their paymasters won't be happy with this news. Btw, didn't sahara reporters claim that Charles Okah escaped from Kuje prison again?

5 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Progressive01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
When Sahara Reporters open her pata to the public now, she'd start crying "winch hunting".

Oh well, she's a witch and deserves to be treated as such.

The moment The Nation broke the news, without revealing the identity of the "former female minister", I knew it must be the no one but the crook who followed the then useless president to Israel to lick his balls when SR discovered and broke the news she bought cars to guarantee her safety in hell.

Stealer Udulah been stealing since she was in nursery school- I know that for a fact. Lock the darn crook up already.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by dlox147(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true.
this lady was the major financier of the then neighbour 2 neighbour, that campaigned for GEJ before her political appointment.

She had never been poor before venturing into politics.

That said if she is found guilty let the authority do the needful, according to the detect of the Nigerian law.

10 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Rolings: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

I agree with you .if really innocent why bring in issue of EFCC going after governors who have immunity same as president . Playing political and tribal card as usual instead of proving the allegations wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Sunnynwa: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, us it not proper to give this the kind of publicity the other report from Sahara Reporters got?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by fyneguy: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm red flag.

Instead of denying opening such an account, she subtly tried to justify the source of the funds.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by omoalayo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians are facing a lot.. From price of petrol to price of basic commodities to dollar echange rate ..they are nt doing anything about it..instead they keep showing us news bout money found in pdp ex-ministers accounts..show Me...show Me a minister in Nigeria who does not have more than 2.5b in His/Her account APC or PDP..wait..wht do they want Us to believe gan..that this is wht is responsible for the way Nigeria is now..??.. But When they the 'so called looters' were there situations were nt this worse..now that they who don't steal are there why are things not getting better..??
Don't tell Me its the oil price..they re not paying subsidy afterall..

4 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by bigtt76(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin well Mermaids now have bank accounts in Naija then tongue

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sahara reporter will soon dish out fresh news that will keep her mute soon...
You can see from all the comments above... please

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
CAN WE ACTUALLY END LOOTING IN THIS COUNTRY?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by veekid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stellar stop lieing
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by MVLOX(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very soon dem go see other billions for driver, gardener, gateman and even cleaner acct.... God save naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by vital94(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Criminal
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by mcversatile(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Arms crossed
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Lescalier: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Not guilty
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by bigerboy200: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Okijajuju1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can't wait for Sahara Reporters to show the teller.. grin

Aunty Stella suppose don get the fear of Sahara for body by now na..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Pyno30: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who expected her to admit to that?

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by charsobodo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
OK EFCC, here goes another prey for you...
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by shaddoww: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
It all starts with denial den we know wat comes next.

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Okijajuju1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Word!!!!

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Proffdada: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yams o! undecided

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by lollmaolol(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
not again
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Cherishing(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nawao
Nigerian are very fantastic people, nothing should be taken too serious in this country till one sees all evidence and proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

Am still awaiting Aisha to visit U.S and return back as said by her people .

On stellas case if its true what stops the Efcc from arresting and questioning her

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Toluwani111: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pk
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Cherishing(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
KINGwax007:
Don't worry, but the time Sahara reporters starts drawing the graph of how the money was amassed, and EFCC plots the value by telling us who and what conveyed the cash, your mouth go seal.

My advice, you wld definitely be picked up, but just go prepare like 500million in bail money...

Lobatan
She will be picked up immediately Aisha returns from her US trip.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sack Of Babachir & Oke: Buhari Should Be Impeached - PDP / FUOYE Killings: Bisi Fayemi's 'Persona Non-Grata' Order Lifted, NANS Appologises / 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.