Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tips To Avoid Road Traffic Crash - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tips To Avoid Road Traffic Crash (446 Views)

5 Things To Avoid Doing With An Automatic Transmission Car / Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid Road Traffic Crash by 360frolic(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
1. Before beginning a long drive, always get enough sleep and eat something before you go.

2. Pull over and take breaks every couple of hours, even if you don't feel sleepy.

3. If you can, share the driving responsibilities with someone else.

4. If you do have to pull over, move your vehicle off the road. Never park on the shoulder or in the breakdown lane for any reason except an emergency.

5. Know the laws along your route concerning cell phone use while driving.

6. Never drink any alcohol before your trip. While you may not become intoxicated from one beer, you will become sleepy.

7. Keep an eye on the skies, and if you can, plan a route around inclement weather.

8. Search for traffic updates and listen to radio traffic alerts, especially when approaching major cities.

9. If you are driving a rental vehicle, familiarize yourself with the car and all of its equipment (horn, brakes, hazard lights).

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/tips-to-avoid-road-traffic-crash.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Drugs Impair Driving / Buy Gearbox With 20% OFF Sale / Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.