Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady (5668 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by vicstar(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young03:
Sometimes early last year, I got a message on my WhatsApp from a girl asking for my help. she asked me if she could stay at my place when she comes to write putme in my school.

Besides she lives in pH while I live in Enugu,
based on say she na girl I accepted. when time for putme came. she came to Enugu and I welcomed her wholeheartedly. she has two exams to write in a space of one week. so that means she gonna stay for the whole week.
The first night she came,I didn't touch her.On the second night she pleaded that I should not sex her because she needs to read for tomorrow's exam. Na so she do me oo, stayed one week without me having sex with her.
I allowed her to go back to pH without me having sex with her .

I remembered 6k I sent for her

DID I DO WRONG?

chai u still get mind dey ask us diz stupiid question For common 6k lipsrsealed u need jesus

Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by 9rad(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Observing undecided
Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by Young03(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
vicstar:

chai u still get mind dey ask us diz stupiid question For common 6k lipsrsealed u need jesus

OK only that part got ur attention?

Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingRex1:
Ask me again *eyes hers* shior!

Awayu? smiley
haha
Our ex hubby.. Wen did our fight start nah grin

Mo gentle jor
Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by vicstar(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young03:

OK only that part got ur attention?
what else? cry

Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by DanceLord(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tufiaaaaa undecided... Anumpama
Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by Young03(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fmartin:
i learnt that the pusssy is thight when a lady is mestruating, guy na true Since u don try na grin

bro I swear ba true

the thing no gree enter full self
Re: Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady by lilliesboy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
You are true son of your father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached / Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics / See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.