Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Place Your Health Products Ad Here At No Cost! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Place Your Health Products Ad Here At No Cost! (363 Views)

Place Your Order For Human Hair @ 18k per 100gram / Latest Footwears So Far, Place Your Order Now. Payment On Delivery Accepted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Health Products Ad Here At No Cost! by jtenna: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
hi nairalanders,
I am a health and fitness junkie who blogs here at www.fitnesswithresult..com.
As you all know, the weight loss business is worth trillions of Naira and it will continue to increase as long there is a growing technology on food and lack of healthy eating habits. This is why my blog's focus is on healthy lifestyle with clean and harmless 100% weight loss products. I have been running this business as both an offline biz selling weightloss-aiding teas (green, black, white, puerh, oolong and matcha tea) and have managed to accummulate a faithful community of 500+ satisfied clients and 1000+ yearly suscribers to my blog (still hoping to grow though).

I am currently looking to work with health campanies both private and public by testing their products and reviewing it on my blog. this is a way to help my customers attain the very best of healthy weightloss.
Do you have a product that is natural, safe and very effective for weight management and general health? Do you want to get it noticed and increase purchase at no cost to you?

Are you base outside Nigeria and have access to the purchase of awesome, safe and natural dietary supplement like skinny fiber and need a distributor or ad campaigner for your products here in Nigeria? (my clients ask about skinny fiber all the time but becos of the cost of importation, I haven't been able to get it).
Then let's do this! email me @ fitnesswithresult@gmail.com.
Regards,
Justine.
Re: Place Your Health Products Ad Here At No Cost! by jtenna: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
offer till opened.

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Available In PH / Custumise Cloth Made By Shegzey_clothing / Fashion For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.