Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another (1672 Views)

Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by IGWISE(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Mississippi River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The two
bodies of water never mix with each other; allowing the
Gulf of Mexico to retain its clear, blue color. Simply
amazing!

Source: http://36trends.com/god-great-see-amazing-photos-river-meets-another/

1 Share

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
The rivers do not mix.

Hence

God is great.

Logic does not compute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by KINGwax007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
In ekiti...hot and cold river met and never mixed..
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by divinehand2003(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow
Its amazing
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by PatchBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
In our body systems, water and blood mixed and d result is still water.
God is greater than!
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by 0ubenji(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Am always thirsty for vast knowledge..

I'm goin on an internet research for a scientific explanation for such mysterious but interesting phenomena
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by RobinHez(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
The rivers do not mix.

Hence

God is great.

Logic does not compute

Based on Op's knowledge - - - > God is great! shocked

Based on your Knowledge - - - > Science explains this! angry (due to difference in composition, flow rate, temperature, and density.)

Based on my Knowledge - - - > God (the Creator) is great! And you just proved it. .. grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by RobinHez(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
0ubenji:
Am always thirsty for vast knowledge..

I'm goin on an internet research for a scientific explanation for such mysterious but interesting phenomena
What u need is 10Litres of water sir... lipsrsealed
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by 0ubenji(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
RobinHez:

What u need is 10Litres of water sir... lipsrsealed
Lolz..gerarahia..

*sighs and sips cold Orijin*
Now I knw the reason for this phenomena..
#Q.E.D
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
RobinHez:

Based on Op's knowledge - - - > God is great! shocked

Based on your Knowledge - - - > Science explains this! angry (due to difference in composition, flow rate, temperature, and density.)

Based on my Knowledge - - - > God (the Creator) is great! And you just proved it. .. grin
LOL. grin

I can see you are still a Jumia/Konga consultant. do you remember the model of the Laptop you got me?

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by RobinHez(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
LOL. grin

I can see you are still a Jumia/Konga consultant. do you remember the model of the Laptop you got me?
tongue

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
RobinHez:

tongue
Hahaha. this guy. grin grin grin

Anyway, I want to get an HDD enclosure for the Hard drive therein. Can you help me get one?
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by MsTeeS: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
ooo... SCARY
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by RobinHez(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
Hahaha. this guy. grin grin grin

Anyway, I want to get an HDD enclosure for the Hard drive therein. Can you help me get one?
Is this why you made me go through my archives? For a mere hdd casing? angry

Anyways... Ud be better off buying the casing from a physical store around you... To save u the cost of shipping tongue
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by RobinHez(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
MsTeeS:
ooo... SCARY
It shouldn't be miss... wink
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
RobinHez:

Is this why you made me go through my archives? For a mere hdd casing? angry

Anyways... Ud be better off buying the casing from a physical store around you... To save u the cost of shipping tongue
I try to give you good business and this is what I get.

There is God o . . . wait . . . ahem, there is Probably God o. grin grin
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by ColeworldMD(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2016
In the Quran it says:

“He has let loose the two seas (the salt water and the fresh water) meeting together. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress” [ar-Rahmaan 55:19-20]

“one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter” [al-Furqaan 25:53]
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by MsTeeS: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
RobinHez:

It shouldn't be miss... wink

Well it is...
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by samsard(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Religious folks would rather scream 'god is great' than try to understand things.
Religious dude: god is great
Me: *looks at him from head to toe* dumb sheep.

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by mrZENographer: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Teempakguy:
The rivers do not mix.

Hence

God is great.

Logic does not compute

He said God is great doesn't mean he doesn't have a scientific explanation for it. On your part you are being too nosy and silly. A common trait in atheists.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
I clicked to knw d logic Bhind diz
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Prolly you guys would want to take this to the front page
Lalasticlala Farano
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
mrZENographer:

He said God is great doesn't mean he doesn't have a scientific explanation for it. On your part you are being too nosy and silly. A common trait in atheists.
Eyah . . . sorry.
Get better soon. smiley

sinaj:
I clicked to knw d logic Bhind diz
So . . . do you now know it?
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Teempakguy:
Eyah . . . sorry.
Get better soon. smiley

So . . . do you now know it?
nah

(1) (Reply)

Updated Links: Download Pes 2017 For Free On Pc / New Russian Stealth Jet Fighter Called ‘super Weapon’ Giving Russia Edge Over US / How To Save Mobile Data On Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.