Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl (1483 Views)

Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) / The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl by Sirlegendy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Prologue I finished my homework, placing my notebooks and folders into my open backpack. I looked out of my window, into the empty one across from mine. Such proximity to an empty house, which it’s been for years, would usually scare me, or anyone for that matter, but it didn’t bother me. I’m used to this, my old neighbors moved out years ago and I haven’t heard from them since- they were an older couple. They were probably dead now, or in a retirement home. I closed the blinds and then the curtains, heading towards my bed. Although it was only 9 o’clock, I went to bed. I know, early for a teenager. But what else is there to do? I already studied, finished my homework, completed two of my future projects, read my assigned book, and even read. There is no point in checking the web, there were no notifications I could probably get. Well, unless an invitation to a poker game o my Grandmother counts. I sighed loudly, staring up at the ceiling as I lay in my large bed. My life is average Read @ http://rafikistore.tk

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Service Of A Good Reliable Writer/rewriter. / The Other Side - Maro's Tale / Poem: Please, Come Back To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.