Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! (12798 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by SalvageTraffic: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 6, 2016.

M-P Infrastructure Ltd is a dynamic turnkey infrastructure company that cuts across major sectors of the west African economy power, telecoms and oil and gas.
M-P Infrastructure is currently hiring young Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Graduates to work in their operations in the different states of the Country.

Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Graduates

Job Qualifications

1-2 years Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience would be an added advantage.
Candidate must not be more than 30 years old at the time of this application.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE: http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/2016/07/graduate-and-undergraduate_4.html

Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by Beno3: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rubbish! why are you so wicked. lying just to get some clicks to your blog....
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by lexpeople: 2:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by SalvageTraffic: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beno3:

If you are not patient enough to go through the links and pick the job you want, then you most definitely are not ready to get a job.

You should be grateful that a list of jobs have been compiled. Rather, you are saying crap here.

Abeg shift!

Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by Yeahreen(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi, just received an invite for an online aptitude test. Any one with me?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by SalvageTraffic: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yeahreen:
Hi, just received an invite for an online aptitude test. Any one with me?

There are more others like you. I have updated the heading so they can converge here! cheesy
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by emmy4lov(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
I also got this invitation .. There's a whatsapp group already https://www.nairaland.com/3234638/mp-infrastructure-calls-aptitude-test#47670344 message the phone no on that page to add you up, if you wish to be added

Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by ahmedobalo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
I also got the invitation.
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by balobusy: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
I got the message as well, the site will open mid nite @ 00Hr that's 12am. And you are authorized to log in once !

Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by beckissluv(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Beno3:
i got d invite.pls can someone send me any material that i can read or something
pls send it to my email
bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by kjsunday3(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls wat r d login details i dnt knw if its our email address
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by ayo2yemi: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls I need pdf that can help for MPInfrastructure test please send it to my mail @ ayo2yemi@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07036127357
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by myrax7(m): 12:52am On Jul 19, 2016
I also got d invite,anyone with info about how d test looks like or what to read about
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by megadinho(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2016
I got the text too...does anybody have idea on what to expect... Thanks!
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by mkchims(m): 4:30am On Jul 19, 2016
megadinho:
I got the text too...does anybody have idea on what to expect... Thanks!

Quantitative,English and logic
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by buchisom1(m): 4:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Dat is were I work...mpi is a good company but u ve to score 70percent for u to get call...
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by mkchims(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2016
buchisom1:
Dat is were I work...mpi is a good company but u ve to score 70percent for u to get call...

its well brother. Anything can happen
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by onyekus001: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2016
buchisom1:
Plz how much is d pay ie monthly tk home
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by beckissluv(f): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2016
buchisom1:

is it ur mobile fone u use in doing the apptitude test?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by beckissluv(f): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2016
mkchims:

Quantitative,English and logic did mine got 46%
is it ur mobile fone u used in doin the aptitude test?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by mkchims(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
beckissluv:

is it ur mobile fone u used in doin the aptitude test?

yes but ensure your internet strength is strong and also use the chrome browser..
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by Larryhoover(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Did not receive any mail here, please any info on their mode of selection?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by balobusy: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
I just did mine nw, it's purely quantitative and logical reasoning with little English, thou the time wasn't enough to complete. Got 54%
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by balobusy: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
I just did mine nw, it's purely quantitative and logical reasoning with little English, thou the time wasn't enough to complete. Got 54%
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by mecho13(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
balobusy:

Pls how did u login, and with what details?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by balobusy: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just click the link on the email sent to you and enter with your name, email, address, phone number and the password giving to you then it automaticaly link you up to the question!
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by relevanteism(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Contact don.samdave@gmail.com for details on mpi questions.
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by potbelly(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Got 61%. got a mail that I have concluded my online test... Any hope Oga buchisom1?
Balobusy and mkchims pls did you guys get a notification mail after the test?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by joefab: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Got a text message for d aptitude test yesterday bt hv nt gotten any email frm Dem.
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by balobusy: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2016
@ potbelly yea, I got a mail after the text
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by Pauldubez: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2016
balobusy:
@ potbelly yea, I got a mail after the text

What did your mail say?
Re: Aptitude Test & Interviews for Graduate roles At M-P Infrastructure meet here! by mkchims(m): 4:25am On Jul 20, 2016
potbelly:
Got 61%. got a mail that I have concluded my online test... Any hope Oga buchisom1?
Balobusy and mkchims pls did you guys get a notification mail after the test?

Yes i got the completion mail.

Learnania Is A Scam; Here Are 10 Reasons / Ntel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview